• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Africa;Harsh Reality

• Thread starterWhite-Male_Truth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since South Africa is representative of the entire continent lets talk about South Africa. Let's talk about South Africa being a middle-income country with a well devolped financial, legal, communications, energy and transport sectors. A Stock Exchange that ranks amoung the 10 largest in the world and a modern infrastructure supporting an efficient distribution of goods throughout the region. South Africa's per capita GDP postions the country as one of the 50 wealthiest in the world. Let's talk about crime such as murder and robberies having declined in recent years. Sure South Africa isn't perfect, it has crime, poverty, AIDS and corruption (Thank GOD America doesn't have that) but South Africa's large, free and active press challenges her on these issues and the government is working to address them as well. Hey, anyone want to talk about the evils of Botswana?

South Africa

What an extra-ordinary claim that South Africa is representative of the continent! It is nothing of the sort!
It is the most modern and developed African country and no sub-saharan country comes anywhere near it.

To suggest it is representative of the continent is not just laughable it demonstrates ignorance of Africa of the highest order.

Botswana by comparison is a bastion of light, with educated people, an enlightened liberal government, with a surging economy, and it is a safe place to live where inter-racial couples can live openly and happily without harrassement, or condemnation.

of course to someone who lives in fear of inter-racial harmony it may well seem full of evil, but that just reflects the evil of their own hearts.

kimmf said:
Well.. Lets draw the line of fact and fantasy. Anywhere in the world is not safe as long as you know where to go and what to do. Try South America for instance where you will be either shot at or kidnapped especially if you are a business person. I don’t go do Business in Nigeria as it is dangerous and not the place in the world to be anyway. Most of the people who have been con by the "Nigerian Scams" goes there to seek their hard earn money back never returns. The Countries which I do trades have decent banking system as in Africa is in a shamble and the BG's are nothing but a piece of toilet paper there. There is business to be done in these places as long as you know what and how to do it.

All the talk about being unsafe was created by business people as they tell you the bad side as they can exploit Africa quietly as they were the ones who have been exploited Africa for a long time. I have been there many times. Yes.... it is unsafe especially in Johannesburg, But in the towns along the coast it is beautiful and some parts of Africa is absolutely breathtaking if you know where to go.

Africa is Tribal not Democrats or Republicans, people who lived in western nation will never understand unless they have been there like Expat dad for a long time. The White western nations were the ones who cause these problems by drawing a line across the border dividing nations not knowing
they were separating tribes apart which cause the delicate balance to be lopsided eventually causing it to have internal problems such as civil war and
genocide.

Rapes committed on whites are no different than whites commiting themselves.Recently in the Phillipines 3 white GI boys ***** a local girl.
and also in Okinawa some time back.Does that mean all soldiers are rapists?
In the Vietnam war too I was told by my husband those kill ratios were
all juggled to tell the US public that the army was doing a good job.
Statistics and figure can be misleading only depending on how you
view it.

So one cannot brand everything is bad one must look carefully and what
made the country into that today.And who in the past made this happen.

Once again,your speaking from emotion,and fantasy. Offer some source and statistics,if you wan't me to believe anything you say.

I have already offered Statistics.

The truth speaks for it's-self.

Your speaking more on behalf of "conspiracy theory."

This is all Afro-centric mumbo jumbo your spewing. I'm offering facts. You have mentioned CONSPIRACY theories.

That's the difference between realists,and Multi-cultural,liberals. You can't handle the pure truth of the situation,so you level yourself with a two year old's mental capacity.

You like to believe Multi-Cultural communities are "bliss" as you like to call them. Which is really disturbing,and just proves,you live in an all White community.

So continue to believe,and hope.....Just remember. No Society on earth has ever reached full potential,due to the simple fact that,different tribes and different culture's bring down the ruling state's,or government's country.

Rome failed....Babylon failed....And america is dragging her knuckles in the sand each and every day,falling from grace,and entering her final phase.

All because people like YOU.........Who think a multi-cultural society brings out the best in government,and social structures.

If you were a history fan,and actually viewed history,and witness the paterns through-out the beginning of the written word,you would understand what i'm talking about.

white male truth--- your lips are moving but all i hear is blah-blah-blah

What a load of horse shit this white male truth fascist can talk.

My husband has been diluting the influence of the black tribes by fucking as many black chicks as possible.

I think the problem with white male is he wants us to throw these sort of comments at him.Ig we all just stop right here and do not post or reply anymore i think that will stop him posting these rubbish.

Maybe he took a bullet in his head while in Iraq.Probably thats why he's like this.

LOL, stop plugging that worthless site. It contains no such video in the members’ section and all the personals are so overwhelmingly false that it’s laughable.

who heard about what's happen really in Ivory Coast ?

MacNfries said:
Well, just my opinion, but I don't see anyone taking offense to the "white male" bashings that go in in BC.
Seems to me, what goes around, comes around. Besides, WMT does post some FACTS, unlike most of that I see on BC.
Takes quite a bit to offend me ... but I'll admit, I got a bit squimish when I viewed the white, male castration video on BreedingClub.com
http://www.breedingclub.com/home.htm

That's sick. That video just proves,most of the people involved in this "lifestyle" are in-sane,and mentally unstable.

MacNfries said:
I totally agree. I use to collect videos on various subject matter. One night I met this dude who traded me a vid of a "snuff" ... I almost quit trading entirely for a while after that one. It was a vid of a black gang (all teens) that had captured a member of another gang and had him tied naked to a chair. One of the gang members put a large caliber pistol ( looked like a 44 magnum ) to the dude's head and practically blew the guy's head almost off his shoulder; only about half a head left after he killed him. Gave me night swets for months.
I recognize the vid you're referring to. It was fake!

If I remember correctly, it was pulled from some low-budget B-movie.

NO, it was fake! Such videos are a dime-a-dozen on shock sites such as www.ogrish.com. I suggest you visit said site to see for yourself how convincing some of the proven fakes can be.

ylo3 said:
who heard about what's happen really in Ivory Coast ?

Who hasn't heard about about it? That's my question. Of course not alot of people -- Considering the United States media likes to keep hush hush about it.

Only if Black people are the victims.....Then it's ok to raise a flag and question what's going on in other parts of the world.

I think society has taken a turn for the worse;Especially the liberal 'PC' crowd. When you speak up,and start to speak some truth - They become like wild dog's.....Foaming at the mouth.

So you say all this is going on now wow.There are some rapes going on over there but there are rapes going on here also. If a white man wants to take his white wife over to a mostly Black Country what is to be expected. Shit look what happen here years ago when they brought the Black to the US your relation on the Plantations use to breed little Black Girls for a sport. They also liked to sodimize little Black Boys. This kind of shit you are posting is Bullshit. Hell it happens every day here also and don't you think are overseas Arm Forces are getting a little Dark pussy evey now and then. Get a life forget this racist shit asshole.

muleman said:
So you say all this is going on now wow.There are some rapes going on over there but there are rapes going on here also. If a white man wants to take his white wife over to a mostly Black Country what is to be expected. Shit look what happen here years ago when they brought the Black to the US your relation on the Plantations use to breed little Black Girls for a sport. They also liked to sodimize little Black Boys. This kind of shit you are posting is Bullshit. Hell it happens every day here also and don't you think are overseas Arm Forces are getting a little Dark pussy evey now and then. Get a life forget this racist shit asshole.

Well. Everything you've just said is fantasy. Husband's don't take their wives to Africa to get *****.

I'm quite sure - You're retarded in some shape or form.

I'm a racist asshole? Well. You just proved my point about 'PC' Liberal's foaming at the mouth,once you speak truth.......Thank you,for proving my point.

Sure. The armed forces can get a 'little dark pussy' once in awhile. The truth is - - Most of them aren't that retarded(unlike yourself)and know that a vast majority of African's have HIV/AIDS,and their risk of catching the disease is above 50%.

You've really came across as an intelligent guy.....Not.

How about reading a book once in awhile. Or watching the news. Or keeping up on the worlds events,instead of crawling through life-like a god-damn toddler,with blinders on.......You can call me a racist 'asshole' all you want;But the fact remains........I'm telling the truth.

No woman,in her right mind wants to be *****. Is this something you dream about? If so - I think you're the 'sick' one. I would rather be a 'racist asshole' than a person getting off on the idea,of a woman being *****. You speak as if it's ok. Do you not? Atleast,thats how you've come across,thus far.........If I'm wrong,i apologize.

From the way you've been attacking me - I think it's safe to say,you're a submissive little prick....Someone who's invested alot of time/day-dreaming in this lifestyle/fantasy......And I believe you're getting offended that I'm attacking some of the life-style aspects......No?

Damn...so much hostility in the forum.

The islamic terrorists (al Queda, Hamas, etc.) are laughing as we tear each other to shreds. :bitch:

I won't get into this conversation...except to calmly ask WMT and muleman to be a little more civil. Granted, my talk will go in one ear and out the other...lol :blahblah:

Hello Master Earl and slave/wife Sara
Oh hell my friend this isn't hostility this is just a conversation between two people. I would like to know your point of veiw. If you have time I'd be interested. Thank You Muleman

My point of view on this topic?

You had to ask me to go to the beginning of this thread...lol

Africa is one FUCKED UP continent. (Granted I do have ancestral roots that trace back there.)

The problems they have there are in my opinion on a grander scale...more or less - Poachers, Drugs, ************, gang wars that rival ours. (Tribal wars and wars between religious/ethnic factions.)

I need not tell you that America has nearly the same issues. (Poaching may be found in some states, but it is kept so low-key sometimes.)

Being a former Marine, I was given the chance to go to Embassy Duty in Rwanda, but I chose to leave the Marines and go to school. (Career Planners can be so demanding at times...lol)

I said that I wouldn't get into this argument, but muleman asked for my opinion. I can't say if my two cents will be enough, but maybe it will tell you what I think of it in a nutshell...pardon any negative pun.

BlackDomLdog said:
You had to ask me to go to the beginning of this thread...lol

Africa is one FUCKED UP continent. (Granted I do have ancestral roots that trace back there.)

The problems they have there are in my opinion on a grander scale...more or less - Poachers, Drugs, ************, gang wars that rival ours. (Tribal wars and wars between religious/ethnic factions.)

I need not tell you that America has nearly the same issues. (Poaching may be found in some states, but it is kept so low-key sometimes.)

Being a former Marine, I was given the chance to go to Embassy Duty in Rwanda, but I chose to leave the Marines and go to school. (Career Planners can be so demanding at times...lol)

I said that I wouldn't get into this argument, but muleman asked for my opinion. I can't say if my two cents will be enough, but maybe it will tell you what I think of it in a nutshell...pardon any negative pun.

Actually,You're opinion is appriciated. You seem like one of the 'sane' posters around here.

Well ass hole, i was born and bred in SA and I have never been ***** and i have never been fucked by a black guy. I came to this room because a friend of mine said there was soem dick head spouting off.

the nearest you been to Africa is watching mandela on TV>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread