After the wedding

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Okay - I just had to start a new thread and this seemed as good a time as any.

Before I get to commenting on all the posts since yesterday, I thought I would post my thoughts and memories here of last night.

I was honestly not surprised by her delay after getting back to Franks yesterday. I suspected that if they ventured inside his place, that she would wind up getting in bed with him one last time. I know I would if the situation were reversed. And for me, knowing where she was and what she was doing only made even hornier for the last hour or so till she came in, finally, about 8:30pm last night.

Our daughter wasn't the least bit phased by any of this, she was on Skype with her boyfriend and the world could have come to an end and she would have been oblivious. Sue spent a few minutes talking to her while she complained "okay mom, you're home, great, can I go back to what I was doing?".

But by 8:45pm we were behind locked doors and for the first time, I think since she spent the night with Brad almost 4 years ago to the day. I even re-read what I posted back then today and I had almost the exact same reaction.

Once she locked the door there were no words spoken, at least not right away. I wanted her in the worst way but I was absolutely almost scared to do so at the same time. We lay on the bed and it felt so good to hug and kiss her again - and yet - wow, just thinking that she'd spent the last 2 days kissing Frank - totally turned me on. I think her lips felt a little swollen perhaps from some aggressive kissing or maybe her sucking him - all I know is that they felt incredible against mine.

I unbuttoned her blouse and again, she still hadn't said anything and neither did I - I was too mesmerized by pushing her top back and revealing her bra. Just noticing it was a front-clasp one turned me on even more thinking that Frank had easy access just as I was about to.

As I've said in the past - it felt like we were on a first-date - I was scared and hesitant to undress her and I must have spent a moment daydreaming because she looked up at me and said "is everything okay?" I leaned down and kissed her and said something like "now that you're home it is". And with that I unclasped her bra. Her perky tits came into view as I pushed her bra out of the way and I swore I could see red marks and reddened areas where I had no doubt Frank had grabbed onto them. Her nipples were like little pebbles and again, just knowing they'd been in Franks hands and mouth for the last 2 days gave me the hugest hard-on I've had in months - that despite the self-abuse on Saturday!

It was warm yesterday and she had on these denim capri pants that came 3/4-way down her legs. She looked sexy as hell in them too making her look like she had looong legs.

I may have been scared and even a bit tentative, but at the same time, I desperately wanted her naked and underneath me. I started to undo her pants and she lifted off the bed to give me easier access to slide them down. I deliberately left her panties on and told her "no, I'll take them off next" when she started to shimmy her way out of them. While I really wanted her, I also wanted to not be totally rushed and I wanted to take in everything.

As she lifted one leg and then the next to let me pull her pants off I could see unmistakeably that the crotch of her light blue panties was both darkened and wet. I already knew what would be but seeing it is always an incredible thing when it confirms what you only thought to that point.

She lay there on the bed as I sat next to her and just looked at her lying there in just her panties. As I moved in closer she began to talk to me and started telling me about things but I actually shushed her and kissed her and said that I just wanted to get close to her again before she started telling me about everything. Much as I wanted to hear it, I also knew that once I started peeling off her panties, that I wasn't going to hear much anyway once I was preoccupied. She giggled and said "okay, you can have fun exploring".

I think I may have been even shaking a little as I started pulling them down. I'm not sure if I was even breathing as I revealed her bare skin beneath and even though in reality it took only a few seconds, it seemed like it took forever. I know I breathed in finally as I took a breath when they slid down to reveal her pussy mound and I could see it was all reddened and as I slid them down further she kept her legs together so all I could see was the top of her pussy and just the tip of her clit was visible between what I could see of her swollen pussy lips.

As I knelt next to her she teased me and said "what? is there something more you want to see?". I was getting anxious and a moment later she giggled and said "okay, you've been waiting" and with that she spread her legs apart and I finally got to see all of her again. But what really struck me was her pussy. First, the fact that she'd probably spent most of the weekend naked like she now was with Frank - damn if that didn't turn me on. But it was how she looked too - her pussy was nothing short of beautiful looking. The lips were swollen a bit and definitely reddened but what was even more beautiful to me was the gap at the bottom where they were no longer together revealing the equally reddened opening to her vagina. And even more intense was the glistening liquid that seemed to cling to them and as she lay there, began to appear and drip out of her.

"Go on, you know you want to" I heard her say but it didn't register at first until she pulled her knees back a bit and put her feet flat on the bed and she said "go on, you can have a lick if you like, there's no lubricant if that's what you're worried about" (I don't like the taste of Astroglide). As I lay down between her legs to get closer I asked "why no slippery stuff?" and she giggled and said "didn't need any after Saturday...." before she started moaning as my tongue made contact.

I knew she was full of whatever cum Frank could get up after the weekend. I wanted to know how many times and all of that but honestly, at that moment, I was only thinking about going down on her and tasting her now well used pussy. I've tasted Frank's cum in her before but this time, like I said, I was surprised that Frank was up for another round and when I went down on Sue, well, lets just say that I could taste it. Sorry if it sounds gross to say, but as I licked at her, it was very bitter tasting and I know from myself that sometimes my last load can be that way.

Still, I did lick at her for a little while. I spread her open with both hands and she squealed a bit as I ran my tongue in her open vagina and then up to her clit. Her squeal made her contract and a bigger dribble of cum began to ooze out of her - it was clear and kind of runny but it was obvious that it was cum and my god - did it turn me on to know it. I was face to face with her now open pussy and all I knew was that I needed to be in her. I wanted to lick her more - even with the bitterness - the idea that Frank had filled her with cum not more than an hour earlier seemed to consume me.

But at the same time, my cock was throbbing away and as I got back up on my knees and Sue looked down at me - she said "oh, you need to take it easy on me. your tongue was great but I am really sore". As I moved up and started to rub my cock up and down her swollen crevice I asked her quietly "is it okay?" asking if she was okay with me fucking her. She looked up at me and for a moment I thought she might ask me to wait. And to be honest, despite my undeniable desire - if she would have said "no" I would have waited. But instead she just said "just be easy, okay? and I'll be there in the end with you....".

I asked her to reach up into her nightstand and get the lube to which she replied again "I don't think you'll need any". I licked my fingers and got the swollen tip of my cock all wet with spit and put it against her pussy and rubbed it up and down. She felt wet but also incredibly hot too. I poked the tip at her opening and then gently pushed in.

Oh my god. It was like fucking her for the first time! The feeling of her warm wet pussy enveloping my cock felt similar but yet so different (or so it seemed at the time) to how I remembered her feeling. And like she said, I pushed gently into her and she just opened up with little resistance. That tight ring of muscle that I normally feel was slack and relaxed. She pulled her knees back for me and I slid almost effortlessly into her and I stayed there grinding myself against her - the whole time all I could feel was just openness inside her - openness and wetness.

I know I lost track of time at that moment and my mind was in a million directions. Pulling back out of her all I could think about was how she felt. I don't want to say sloppy as that just sounds nasty, but my god, she felt incredible. I've certainly felt her after she's had lots of sex before, yes with me, but also when she was with Don and certainly when she's/we've used her toys - but this felt different than that. Maybe it was all in my head, but with the thoughts of Frank fucking her for 2+ days - that's all I needed.

I pulled back and as I pushed into her I could feel how wet she was and damn if it didn't turn me on to no end. I said something about her feeling incredible and she moaned back at me something about her being "...wet the entire weekend...". I could almost feel her body tremble as I pushed into her as if she was maybe in a way sort of wincing at either what I was doing or maybe her being kind of sore. All I know is that thinking of her like that was driving me absolutely crazy and I had to hold myself back from really slamming into her.

Finally - not sure if it was 5 minutes or 25 minutes - we got into a good rhythm. I wasn't so much fucking her vertically as I was horizontally which she seemed to really enjoy. I know she teased me several times about how much Frank and she had fucked but to be honest, I can only recall just sound-bites. At the time, I was just totally taken with her under me and my mind thinking of all that I hope she'd tell me about.

Despite the intense feeling of her used body, I held myself back as long as I could even surprising myself. But finally, she could feel me starting to need to let go and she pulled her knees back for me and let me rise up on my arms with them holding her apart. I looked down - and I know I've seen Frank fuck her - but looking at the wetness that was all over my cock and spread all over her pussy - and feeling just the faint friction of the inside of her pussy was intense. Intense enough for me that I knew it was going to be an intense orgasm.

I looked up from her pussy filled with my cock at her breasts which were all taut with her nipples still being hard - and then at her face with her eyes open but glazed over and unfocused. She flinched a little but there was no doubt from her getting wetter and now, feeling her weakly clenching down on my cock. I pushed deep into her and ground against her which brought her to the edge and had her pushing herself up at me as I plunged into her. I knew it was probably hurting her but neither of us cared as a second later I felt her body go tense and heard her let out a low moan - that was all I needed. Despite cumming several times between Friday and Saturday - there was no mistake that I filled her pussy with a huge load - I felt my cock throb five or six times, each time I could feel a jet of cum squirted into her.

When I was done, I stayed pretty hard instead of deflating sort of quickly and I kept on fucking her. We've done this before and this time my slightly deflated cock did the trick and as we kept on fucking she came again, this time hugging me deeply and almost sobbing as she shook. When I stopped moving, she threw both arms and legs around me and just held me tightly and she whispered in my ears how she'd missed me and how she loved me.

I looked up at the clock and it wasn't even 9:30pm yet!!!

Been waiting on this update all day! I have to say you have described a beautiful reunion with Sue. Tough to say anything more. Very happy for you two!!

STB
great update can not wait to hear the rest of her weekend with frank.

STB,
It is humbling to read of your reunion with Sue. Of all the things that the band of brothers speculated about there was none. Of all the truly important things about you getting together again there was everything. It proved yet again to me how special your threads are on this site. Many thanks again for giving them to us.

Oy gavalt ...she's still "giggling"

It wasn't until after we'd calmed down that we/she began to talk. I can't remember what the small talk was about but it soon came to the more important stuff. She told me she was glad I was okay about everything. I asked her to finally tell me about the trip and the wedding. So, of course she starts out with the wedding and what whoever was wearing but a second later she looked at me and said "oh, not that?" and I realized she was joking with me.

She didn't sugar coat it. She said that she had a great time and then she looked at me and said "and yes, we had a lot of sex". She said that whatever it was, it was the both of them who were horny. I said back to her "I can tell" and it took her a second to realize what I'd meant, that I could feel she was quite well used. It was lighthearted. I thought I'd feel all sorts of crazy stuff but it actually was quite easy to talk to her about at that moment.

And it was at that moment that I remembered about her rings. I leaned over to the dresser and took them out of her jewelry box and turned back to her. I was kind of scared for a moment - wondering how she'd be when I went to put them back on her. But I did it. I turned back to her and took her hand and said quietly "can I put these back on you now?". She smiled and didn't hesitate a bit when she said "of course". We were looking right at each other as I put them back on her and she leaned over and kissed me and said she loved me.

As I put them on her I asked something about how it felt to be without them. It wasn't like a heavy question or anything like that, it was just a quiet moment when it was easy to talk. She paused and then she asked me if I knew why she'd asked me if she could take them off? I told her no. She looked at me and said that my answer was what told her how I felt and what I wanted her to do. She said that if I told her no, that I didn't want her to take them off, then she'd still have had a great time, but wouldn't go too far. But if I told her I was okay, then she would have known I was okay with her going a little further.

She said when she heard my answer that she should leave them home, she looked at me and said "it answered all my questions" apparently about what I wanted. I told her that I wasn't sure I could say it to her and that I hoped I didn't regret it. She hugged me and said "I'd never leave you" and then giggled and said "at least not for more than a few days....". I soon asked her just how crazy she'd gotten. She started to answer me and then stopped and said "do want to know all of that? or do you just want to know how many times?". We both laughed at my answer of "both" and then I said, well, I guess we can start with a number! I know there was a lot of conjecture here but she answered with "seven". The conversation would have continued had it not been for our daughter coming up to go to bed.

It wasn't for another 30 minutes or so before we could resume our conversation.

Well done

STB; well done my friend, I was fairly certian that your wife would be very pleased with you letting her be herself and that in the end you would reap the benefits of a happy, loving wife with a well used pussy that just had to share it with you even though Frank had given her a good workout. For one of the few times I was fairly certian from things you have written that the weekend would progress the way it did, and you still have a lot to hear as the week unfolds.
Having walked in exactly the same shoes-with the exception of tasting my wife's extreemly used pussy, I know exactly how her pussy felt to you and my wife- like yours just had to share herself when she got back. It's going to be a great week and I'm sure that you will be getting erections every time the thought of this past weekend crosses your mind. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy each other. GRT

Pictures

STB:
I sent you a PM, but apparently the site don't have provision to attach pictures to a PM.
I did some work on these two so they look more "natural" but couldn't really 'work them'.
I explain better in the PM.
Cheers, Harry

s21 copy.jpg

Sue 1.jpg

Finally a little time to post some more while it is still fresher in my mind.

After we'd dealt with our daughter and bed and all of that our conversation resumed and she asked me if "that wasn't what you wanted?" referring to the number of times. She also asked me if she was right and I guess more to the point of why I suggested her leaving her rings home for the weekend. I hemmed and hawed for a few minutes until she said something about it already being in the past. So, I pretty much told her how it turned me on to think of her as "his" for the weekend. She giggled when I said that and she told me that many people had told them they thought they were married or whatever, even the hotel room had been reserved in Mr. and Mrs.. She asked me what I thought of that and I had to be honest and I told her that it turned me on that she'd shared all of herself with him.

They played it up as a sort of a joke when they first checked in, but by later that first night, the reality that she was spending the weekend with him - and she said that not having her rings on did really affect her. She looked at me and said that she hoped I was serious because later that night she let herself take the role of his wife. While she's never exactly inhibited, she said that actually sharing the room with him for so long really did put her into that role. She said at first she was sort of embarrassed at things like the bathroom and such, that by that evening, she said she felt almost as comfortable with him as she did with me. I pushed a little more and she came out and said that when they first got there and she got washed up that she wasn't totally comfortable with him there as she got changed or washed up in the bathroom. I winced a little when she told me how by late that night and certainly by Saturday that it was nothing for her to walk around naked with her hair up in a towel, or for her to stand at the bathroom vanity for ages doing whatever.

I knew I was going to hear about this. On one hand, it felt kind of weird to know that I was responsible for all of it in a way, but on the other hand - I have to say that it definitely turns me on that she let herself go like that - just like when we've gone away ourselves for a few days - she is exactly that way with me too.

She told me a bit more about their time together. Not that they played up the whole couple thing - matter of fact she almost made it a point to tell me that outside of the more romantic moments when they were "supposed to be together" that they were still very much just friends - and she used the example that she didn't hold hands with him as they took in a little sight-seeing or that sort of thing. That did comfort me - while she hasn't said much more about it, it's more the way she said it that says to me that she still has things very much in her control. Matter of fact, from how she's been saying things went, it's quite obvious that most of the weekend was at her direction.

More later.

STB
great post can not wait to hear the rest.

Harry - wow - I don't know how I missed your post but you did wonders with the pictures. You definitely captured how she looked the other night for sure with how reddened you made her pussy look and how much more you can see how swollen she can get down there.

Speaking of that, well, several things worth noting here. One is that after that one time Sunday night she plead off that she was just too tired down-there and tonight wasn't a possibility, but perhaps more importantly, she's not seeing Frank this week. She told me this when we were watching TV before she went to sleep. I asked why and she said - and again, now I see it a lot more clearly, she said that she thought it'd be better if they didn't push it too much. I didn't really push any further.

Anyway - before I was kind of recalling some of what we've talked about since she's been back. This was still continuing on about her rings. Last night she was twirling them on her finger and said something like - tell me more about what you were thinking.

Actually, as I'm typing this, I'm seeing that she's also beginning to take a bit more control with me at times too. It's a huge turn on to see her change like this. Sorry, I digress....

I can't say that it was all that easy for me to talk about, I mean I couldn't ever share some of the more perverse or extreme thoughts that I'd had - I just couldn't do that. But even the milder stuff wasn't all that easy to just come out and say. I told her that I liked the idea of giving her up to him like that and this time I added something about knowing what will happen. She giggled and joked back "and what will happen?" This part was last night. I replied - seven? Really? She smiled and said that as with everything else, once she felt in her role, she said that the sex just happened. She was looking at me and I felt comfortable telling her that I liked Frank fucking her.

Now she'd already gotten me started and like I said, we're in bed and as shes talking to me she's reaching down under the blankets and I asked her what's going on. She said I'll help you if you want. A second later the blanket was off of me - my hand was on my cock and hers was on my hand encouraging me to stroke it and then she pulled away.

I was horny and I was getting into it so I asked her if she watched Frank like this and she said "no, I like him in me too much". What a turn-on. And she continued. At one point she nuzzled up to me and kissed my neck and said "did it turn you on to know he could feel me cum?". That nearly sent me over and I think I missed some of what she'd said next. But not to worry as I was wickedly horny. At times her hand would join mine and she'd have me move slowly and she'd moan in my ear. Other things she said was how she loved to feel him in her pussy. Those are the few that I remember clearly, those and then as she held my hand from moving too fast she told me how she loved him to cum in her. I knew as soon as she let go of my hand, the first big stroke was going to send me over. She surprised me by saying - and I swear - in an instant she leaned over me and said something that I now know she knew would bring an immediate response - she said just like that - "all seven times". And as she said it and I heard it she took my hand away completely and she sucked me off.

Holy crap. I've had some awesome blow-jobs in my life - and even though this one was technically only about 20 seconds - it was insane. She sucked gently as I just let loose and she gently moved back and forth until she could feel I was done. I lay there to catch my breath and she came up and kissed me. At first I thought she wanted to snowball, but instead she just wanted a passionate kiss - and I do know that sharing the remnants of my cum in her mouth turned her on. When the kiss ended she looked at me and said "wow, I guess that turned you on, huh?".

I will say that it's a little weird right now. I expected it to be a bit more traumatic or that I would have some sort of lingering jealousy or anger or bitterness. Maybe they'll develop, but right now, it just doesn't seem to bother me that they spent the time they did together. I was totally surprised and also really comforted by what she said about this week and taking a break with Frank - I mean that just surprised the heck out of me - but in looking at it in the wee hours of the night on this thread, I see elements of her controlling a lot of this. In much of what she's told me so far of when and how they had sex, it seems it's been her decision. Here's an example - in our pre-wedding talks, I'd come out at one point and told her that I thought it would be hot if she went to the wedding with Frank's cum in her. I know I posted it here and I'm pretty sure we talked about it - but my point is that she said it was her decision that they didn't fuck before either the wedding or the rehearsal dinner. She did say she teased the heck out of Frank both then and at other times, but at least for those 2 times, she was definitely controlling what was going on.

I have to laugh - I'll bet you, knowing Sue as I do, that she knew if she fucked him before either event that he might not have been up for it afterwards. She made no secret of her desire after the wedding, but that is for tomorrow.

Yes she is

STB, yes Sue is very much in control of who gets what from this point on and it seems to me that your life will only be better for it. I hope that you realize because Sue won't tell you how thrilling it is for her to be totally in control of both you and Frank and who gets what when. My experience was that my wife made syre that I was getting what I really needed and I suspect that Sue is going to do the same with you, hence the nothing for Frank this week, you getting a bj and then a passionate kiss and also mine did the same thing of throwing in little comments of what she had done that would make my dick want to break, one of her favorites was "I'm a little sore, but you're not going to reach the bottom anyway." As I posted earlier-enjoy her. GTR

STB
i do think that GTR is right she is in control of you both but did she give you all you wanted . in her weekend get away with frank or did she give frank all he wanted.

Hehe, do you remember my suggestion earlier about a score board?
Last week 1-7 for Frank :) (and 8 for Sue - no wonder she wants to
take it easy this week). I loved how she pointed out that she had
received 7 loads from Frank and she enjoyed getting it deposited
deep inside her. I wonder if she fantasized about being fertile last
weekend....

Would it have turned you on if she had decided to have sex normally
with Frank and make you wait again until Sunday?

-hiki

STB,
It perhaps seems that Sue is more in control since she came back from the wedding but I think that may be partly due to the perspective and your respective orgasm counts. Sue came back relaxed and satisfied, you were excited, horny, and desperate to get back with her. Not really a position to think clearly (and probably you're still a bit that way), whilst Sue was more able to see forward. Maybe by next week, you will be on the same page emotionally again and you will see it a little differently.

I wonder if you have talked to Frank yet. His great time is now behind him. He had little to look forward to on the return, is being denied all this week (quite right too), and is probably wondering what gain he can consolidate out of this. He may well try to engineer another weekend away, but I wonder, given the huge build up to this one, whether any repeat in the next few months could possibly have the same excitement for Sue or you ? One thing the weekend may have done is to get him thinking of the advantages of having a new relationship with someone who he could socially interact with, to make love with, as well as have sex with. He will need help to meet and land such a woman. Do you think Sue would help ?

the Pictures

Glad you liked the pictures. I could still do more and better if I had 'closer to original' files to work with.

Now, concerning Sue's return 'after the wedding', am I missing something, or did you just not write about it?

I recall that when Sue came home from the Boston training seminar having had sex with classmate Bill and giving you your first cuckold experience, you took Custers advise and honored Sue with flowers and champaign.

This time several of us advised you to make Sue's "homecoming" very special, and since she left her rings with you, a special "re-claiming of your wife" ceremony. You agreed that it would be a good thing to do.
I have read through those posts from her getting home at 8"30pm. and including 'putting her rings back on' after your much needed sexual reunion (BTW, what a great description it was. I can only imagine how wonderful it was to experience for real and in person), but I didn't read anything about flowers [or] champaign.
Maybe you just didn't mention it because you have been busy describing all she told you about the wedding and about her time with Frank.

Well the weekend is just a couple days away, and if you haven't already done it, I think you should take Sue out to a special dinner for two with flowers on the table and champaign and more to let Sue know how much you love her. and are glad to have her back. Even though you have already said some of those things when she did get home. Women love special occasions and love to be treated special, especially when it's her husband doing it.
Cheers, Harry

I started writing this the other day and saved in notepad and I'd been trying to find time to get back here and finish it. I re-read it and I wish I'd have taken more time to be a bit more expressive - but on the other hand - it contains details that are now already a bit more distant - so in the interest of preserving what I'd started - I posted the content below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTR - you are most correct. Perhaps Sue and I are not so unique. I suspect it's that for our whole time together we've never lost focus of each other. Through buying a home, having kids, dealing with family and careers, ups and downs, we've always kept each other in focus and never let our relationship with each other take a back seat. It is intensely arousing to see her change over time - in just over 4 years she had come out of her shell.

To Dana's questions - from what she's shared with me so far, Frank was quite satisfied, and she's said that at points in time she was the aggressor! To hear her tell me that is just amazing.

Hiki - I wouldn't have taken no for last Sunday night. That's a line I wouldn't cross, it's something I've felt all along, that if there was a time when I truly needed to fuck her - that she would never say no. If there was ever a time, it was Sunday night. About this week, that is why it surprised me that she was not seeing him - I was expecting her to be all horny and possibly want to see him more - pleasantly surprised... But had she wanted to, then I would have resumed how we were and yes, I would have waited till Friday.

I suppose the last part of details that I think I feel the need to post here is what she shared about Saturday night after the wedding. By last night she was quite candid with me about most everything that went on. She still showed a bit of modesty by not telling me all the details (yet) of how she/they were at some points including not telling me all that much about how it was to sleep with him next to her or how she was in the room with him in the mornings and such. My brain runs in all directions thinking about her.

But she was quite candid about the wedding. She knew that after they'd had sex that morning (before she called me) that as I'd said/conjectured earlier, that she knew like with me, if she wanted good sex after the wedding, that she'd have to forego it before it. What she did share was that she felt incredibly erotic getting dressed with him. She said it was sort of almost like a strip-tease in reverse, that she felt really wicked picking out what panties to wear and then putting them on, stockings next, etc. She said she felt incredibly sexy as she knew he was watching her every move. I don't think I need to say what my response was!! I know she told me about watching him but I was too busy thinking of her to really listen too much.

She told me about the ceremony, it sounded nice. The minister guy (she wasn't sure what it was) sounded nice and was easy to listen too and wasn't all preachy. She'd met the bride and groom the night before (they'd assumed she was Franks girlfriend but she said they were just friends) and she said it was romantic watching them get married and then she added that it made her horny too! At the cocktail hour she said Frank was ever the gentleman and brought her drinks and snacks and she said the romantic feelings started to sweep over her.

I felt her hug me as she told me that and I just told her that it was okay and that I had wanted her to let herself go and be his. She said that being all dressed up as she was and having him fawn all over her had made her much more aware of it all. By the time they were going into dinner she said she was going to go with it and not fight it. They held hands as they walked to find their table-number and found both of their names on one card - Mr. Frank xxxx and Ms. Susan xxxxx. She said it gave her the strangest feeling to think about it and no sooner had they found their table, Frank asked her up to the dancefloor.

She said their PDA was kept to a minimum, except for a slow dance. She didn't need to say more as just hearing her say she slow-danced with him was enough to think about. But she did say a little more - that she felt great in his arms and was slowly forgetting everything else.

As crazy as it sounds, I loved hearing about it. I can't explain the feeling totally but it was like the ultimate turn on to hear her truly being seduced. She seemed to hesitate to continue but I knew what was coming - perhaps not all the details but I knew where we were going and I definitely wanted to hear about it - I told her so, not in those words, but however, it was enough for her to tell me more.

She said the band played really great music and after the food was served and they'd eaten, that they danced more. I should add that she was very quick to tell me that he is NOT a good dancer, maybe to keep my ego in check (but why?) she told me that I was a much better dancer - so that's not saying much. But she said it didn't matter to her. She said that by the time they had an after dinner drink, that the alcohol, the party and the dancing had made her horny and she said she made it no secret from Frank and that by the end of the party not only was she wound up, but he was too. I know they weren't the first to leave (that's one of Sue's "things" - she'll never be the first to leave) but I also know they weren't last because she said Frank was hurrying her through some good-bye's.

I was all ears and she told me that she felt incredible when they got back to the room. At this point I'd gotten my cock out and she giggled that she thought this might turn me on based on everything that we talked about and I'd shared. She proceeded to tell me how she felt when he unlocked the door and they walked in - that she felt almost like a bride herself - and yes, she said she thought back to both of her wedding nights!

This was kind of new, she's rarely mentioned - ever in the almost 30 years we've known each other - she's almost never talked about Tom, her first husband. I never knew him, I just knew he'd done her wrong. But this was the first time she talked ever and I found it REALLY turned me on. I don't think she picked up on it so it's something I may finally ask her about - but at that moment she spoke more in generalities. She actually said, in many ways, she felt like a virgin (which made me laugh and her punch me!) and how she felt, in many ways, like it was her "first time" on her honeymoon all over again and then added "both of them" (referring to both honeymoons) . She said that while she'd had lots of sex with Frank before, she looked at me and said "I hope it doesn't hurt you to know that I wanted him to make love to me". And instead of hearing how they fucked in every position possible, instead she told me how he kissed her and held her tightly. She closed her eyes at one point when she told me how she felt as she orgasmed in his arms over and over. She didn't describe it being all that physical, instead she described how he seemed to fill her and how they got that awesome rhythm going that just made her build up and up.

I know how she is when we are passionate - I know how she responds and how she feels. What an awesome thrill and turn-on to know that she felt so good sharing it with Frank. I knew what was coming though. I've said it here before, that when 2 people - her and I, her and Frank, whoever, but when 2 people are really in sync - that they can drive each other further than normal and that's what she described. She said that, just as with me when we're in that zone, that she could tell just when Frank was going to cum. I felt her grip on my hand tighten a little as she told me that when she felt him start to cum that she came along with him and that for a moment she swears she had almost an out-of-body experience as she described what could truly only be making-love. It did make me quite jealous as she described the intensity and how she said for a moment the two of them were one and then as if she was off in a daydream or something she was quiet all of a sudden.

My hand moving on my cock seemed to suddenly startle her and she smiled as she continued and said that afterwards they lay there together (and made a point of saying he was still in her too) and kissed. She looked down at my cock and giggled at how "you must really want to cum too" and with that she moved around so she was lying on her side on one elbow both watching me as well as spreading her own legs and letting me watch her fingers do their magic. A second later she started to talk again only this time I knew what she wanted. She told me how horny I looked and then continued her story. She told me how a few minutes later that Frank finally shrank out of her and how after that they both lay back on the bed and caught their breath. She'd said how she felt like a newlywed who'd just had her first sex and she also said she felt totally uninhibited. I was stroking away like crazy and on the edge and when she told me that she let Frank play with her cum-filled pussy - well, that was it for me and I spewed all over my hand, my stomach and up to my chest as I let my mind go with her recanting of the night. In a way from how she described it, in my mind I felt like I was there with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry - I just saw your post - and you are correct - we have not truly had our celebratory reunion. That will happen tomorrow night as our daughter has made plans to stay over at a girlfriends house and our son is still off at college. So yes, tomorrow night will be when our true reunion celebration will occur. It didn't seem to make sense to try to do it last Sunday evening, not when I so desperately needed to feel her again. Nor did it really make sense to do this week when she was still "recuperating" although last night she did tell me that she's definitely "feeling better down there".

I suspect that I still haven't yet come to terms with everything - I seem to still feel a sense of emotional turmoil and yet at the same time I have to say that I think I love her even more now. It's weird and I hope that our time tomorrow evening will help sort things out.

As I already said, she isn't seeing him this week. She's actually due home shortly as she's already called and is at the food-store while I have the barbeque heating already. I think the gap this week is good for both of us.

Peak - you asked about whether I've spoken to Frank yet. No I have not, more out of simply being busy rather than an aversion to talking to him. That said, Sue and I have already agreed that perhaps another platonic evening for the 3 of us may be in order to help assure all of us that all is okay - we are talking about possibly this weekend, but then again, there's a whole boatload of work to be done around here now that the warm weather is here, so we'll see.

I know you and others via PM's, etc., have all asked about what may happen next - will she/he/they want another weekend away or maybe more time? I don't know any of those answers just yet but I can say that I don't think I'll have as much apprehension if it does happen again.

That's all for now - more later.

Hey all. Had some time this morning to post some thoughts.

I read another thread here about kids and someone said how their kids seemed to know when to go out or stay at a friends house. It makes me wonder about our own daughter who also now seems more aware of things. Sue told me a few months ago that our daughter had heard us going at it one night and mentioned it to her. Sues response was that she (our daughter) sees how happy we are together - that people who are in love and are married are allowed to have their own private time together and it's not really something to be discussed. Our daughter has said to us many times how we seem like the only parents of any of her friends who seem happy together.

To fill in some gaps, Sue has shared more of what went on between them but in generalities rather than specific details. Example - last night, with the house to ourselves and 2 bottles of champagne - both of us were ready for a long intense night of sex. I know I'd been hard all afternoon at work and she later confessed she was equally horny. We both knew what we wanted. By the time we'd finished dinner and started on the champagne she was incredibly horny. On her knees at the edge of the bed - as I held her hips and fucked her - she told me several times how "Frank likes this position too". Just enough to make me really horny thinking about it.

At other times we've lay together in bed and we've talked openly about things. It's become easier to talk to her, I think because she is more clearly, I guess controlling, but more clearly saying that it's okay with her and that its her that wants it - to me it turns me on a lot more knowing she wants to talk or tell me about it rather than, I guess in the not so recent past, had to convince her more that it was alright to talk about. Like lying in bed afterwards last night, neither of us had moved other than to roll apart. My cock was all wet and sticky lying against my stomach and Sue just lay there too (so awesome that she's no longer running off to the bathroom to clean up afterwards) as the wet-spot under her started to grow she giggled and asked what I thought about the 2 of them lying like this in the hotel room.

It was just idle post-fuck pillow talk. I rolled over onto one side on my elbow and she looked so beautiful lying there. Like I said, she used to always run off in the past to clean up but now, she just lay there and I looked up and down her and I was thinking just what she'd asked about - how did I feel knowing Frank was lying just like I was with her.

I told her that she knew I'd seen her in that moment many times before and it always turned me on. She asked if her being away with him made it any different and I was honest and I told her that the entire thing turned me on, that I was nervous and scared about it but that now thinking back on it a week later, the idea turns me on a lot to think of it. And I told her that I thought it might get to me that Frank would get to share every moment as I would have.

When I posted the update the other day and it was the first time she'd really ever mentioned her ex-husband, it got me thinking. I knew most everything about him from what she'd told me over the years - but it was all in an abstract sense, but we'd never really talked about the sex part other than she said it was good. It's strange because I've told her a lot about my ex including the sex part. Not that there's anything weird to worry about, but it'd gotten me thinking of if I could bring it up - and I think it might be hot if she'd one day tell me about her first wedding or more about the sex with him.

Anyway, I guess what I'm getting at is that now, a week later, as far as Sue goes, I don't think I feel any different except maybe a bit more horny and a bit more aware of her sexuality. I love thinking of different glimpses into what she was doing or how she looked or how she sounded.

Last night was intense though. Champagne always makes her horny and it was incredible to feel her cum as I held her hips and fucked her from behind. Thinking about Frank doing the same to her kept me rock hard - maybe even bigger in some way if it's possible. All I know is that without the kids home - and with the champagne - she left no doubt as to the pleasure she was experiencing and wanting more of!!! She would go from a moan to a scream as I'd plunge deeper in her.

Thing that totally turned me on was how her pussy felt towards the end. By the time we finally move to the missionary position so I could hold her legs back she'd cum so much and we'd added a little lubricant that her whole pussy felt like a warm wet glove the whole way. I'm not ashamed to say that thinking of her in that same position filled with Franks cock just a week earlier was definitely in my mind. But there was no denying the passion and not just desire - but a need from her to get fucked.

At that point, the slow passion had built up between us. I'd held her tightly against me as she rode me until her entire body shook. I'd felt her cum as I ran one and then 2 fingers in and out of her ass - not too deep but enough to make her arch her back and writhe against me.

So by the time I did get on top of her, not only did her pussy feel wonderful, but I was ready to explode. She looked up at me and said "oh god, it's your turn now" and then she said - and I swear she said this - "Frank liked it when I did this" - and with that she reached her arms down her sides and (I later found out exactly) she literally grabbed her butt and pulled herself open even more for me. The feeling was incredible - it opened her up so that the entire base of my cock was now nestled between her spread pussy and it felt like I was incredibly deep in her. It took me only two or three deep thrusts like that before I let go. It felt like lava coming out of me! And as I ground against her, I guess being so far in her I must have been grinding against her clit - because as I started to cum, I could feel her shake and hear her moan the entire time I fucked her until both of us were finally exhausted.

It was an intense fuck and she'd shared that same moment with Frank - which is what led to that conversation with me up on my elbow. It turned me on that she'd shared that moment with him. I think it just comes down to it that I love her fucking him (or I guess anyone to be truthful) and then sharing it with me.

Peak - you mentioned talking to Frank and that is the plan for tomorrow. He's invited Sue and I and our daughter to go over his place for burgers on the grill. Well, that's what Sue has told me, I was going to swap Email with him later today and confirm things. But based on how things have been here this week, seemingly back to normal, I'm not sure I have much concern - I mean I know she hasn't seen him all week. Perhaps it'll be different seeing him in person? Not sure but I"m not worried or concerned about it.