• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After the wedding

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Thanks!

Having been one of the critics of the direction I perceived this going, let me be the first to acknowledge that, Yes, you and Sue can have as much, or more, "Passionate sex" as she shares with Frank. Thank you for that report.
Also, since I used him as an example, I will quote Rick (radicalguy) as he and Brenda return once again to, as he put it, “traditional marriage”:
“So, at present, Brenda and I are husband and wife again, sexually and otherwise. When we are making love, Brenda often spices up our sex by telling me the things she used to do with Ramiro, how she enjoyed his muscular and manly body, and how he filled her so completely. Needless to say, this always makes me crazy, and more in love with her than ever.”

Cheers, Harry

STB
i am glad you and sue are great i think i may read to much in to what you post. i hope that is all it is. great update keep us posted on any changes. ps did frank every give you an answer about if he had any pics. of the wedding weekend that you could have.

Users who are viewing this thread