• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a cuck?

• Thread starterAlanUK
  • Start date
AlanUK said:
Just a short update, I actually managed to give her an orgasm during intercourse today, not that I lasted significantly longer.

She could tell that I was was in need of some release, but she wasnt in the mood so she started to give me a handjob. As is now usual the talk got onto to her getting screwed by a stranger and she got so turned on she demanded I fuck her. She came almost immediately, which is just as well as so did I!

This is excellent, she got turned on by the thought of sex with another guy, and her emotions cranked up so high she came very quickly.

Read her hot stories off the internet that you download, or just print your favourites for her to frig her clit in private. The more she thinks about sex with other guys, or what other sexy couples get up to, the hornier your wife will become in bed.

The day will come (and the opportunity) and she will get filled with sperm by a stranger who just happens to be in the right place at the right time. Once her mind has been primed to imagine hot sex with strangers, she will talk herself into letting her inner mind manifest her outer behavor.

Saraha I just have to interject and say that I always love what you have to say, you just do it for me!

cuckcas said:
Saraha I just have to interject and say that I always love what you have to say, you just do it for me!

========

stop flirting with the women you pathetic cuck wimp :D

duke9555 said:
========

stop flirting with the women you pathetic cuck wimp :D

A cuck needs to flirt if he wants to get an erection to tug off to - pussy is too often "off-limits" to cuckolds. A tongue can run out of energy (hit the wall) after a marathon session licking and slurping for sure.

cuckal said:
Can we see a pic or two of your soon-to-be cuckoldress Alan?

Sorry much as I would like to show her off, I cannot post a pic without her agreement, and she has said in the past that psoting pics of her on the net is a no go.

Saraha said:
This is excellent, she got turned on by the thought of sex with another guy, and her emotions cranked up so high she came very quickly.

I am still smiling at that even a few days later.

Read her hot stories off the internet that you download, or just print your favourites for her to frig her clit in private. The more she thinks about sex with other guys, or what other sexy couples get up to, the hornier your wife will become in bed.

Reading does get into her mind more than me speaking to her, I could do with a few good stories about a wife being watched by her husband but without the 'cuckold' label as I think that term will put her off (even if it is appropriate)

Not posted for a while as nothing really has changed, except I think we both are clear about what we want (which is not the same).

She really gets turned on by the fantasy and is more than happy to use that in bed but does not want to do it for real (although she does understand that I would like her to).

Not had any comments referring to a good book (perhaps a collection of wife sharing stories) that someone might recommend?

Update

Hi all, things are moving slowly, now we fantasize about other men every time we have sex now. Last time I didnt really want to but she wanted it.

As it becomes more like a reality I am getting slightly cold feet about it all, I suppose that is natural.

MacNfries said:
Then I wouldn't do it, if I were you.

Probably sound advice, but I am here so undoubtedly will ignore it.

You've already planted the seed of desire in her head, so eventually she's probably going to cuckold you anyway. You'll never know it, of course, because men usually never know their wives have committed infidelity.

Call me naive but I really don't think my wife would do anything behind my back. We do have a very close relationship, and I do not think that she would do anything to betray the trust we have in one another. I think I can handle her having sex with someone else, but I could not handle her lying to me about it.

But, your last post is exactly why many wives are reluctant to go through with this activity. It can't be UNDONE once it is done. You'll never look at your wife again, the same way ... I promise you.

Again I am sure this is true, but exactly how will it make me feel? If it doesn't happen I will never know, I could have regrets either way.

If you feel adamant to taking sound advice, and wish to go through with it, at least request that condoms be used until you are more comfortable with what's going on. The way I look at it, if condoms are used, your wife has really not consummated a cuckold event. His cock has really not been in her cunt ... no harm-no foul. If she really likes it, however, eventually the gloves will come off. Most women don't like condoms any more than guys ... mine included.

Condoms would be used for safety rather than anything else. I don't really see it as that much different, althoguh it would suit me as I would be able to have sex with her immediately afterwards (the idea of sloppy seconds does not appeal to me).

Remember, if you douced yourself with gasoline and was holding a match ... there would be those in the crowd telling you to light up ... all they want is the thrill of the big event. You're in it a bit deeper than they are ... so give it thought, first. Mac :)

That is very true, also it is easy to project your own ideas onto how someone else thinks or want to act, you seem to get where I am coming from Mac.

Another small update (if people are interested).

My wife's work has been a bit stressful recently and so sex has not been on the agenda much at all. When stressed she is not very interested. All we have done in the last week or so is she has given me a couple of handjobs, while talking about what I would like other men to do to her.

One thing that was slightly different in her behaviour was last night watching the spain v france football (soccer for those in other places).

When talking about a substitiion the commentator said that Torres was stripped and ready, and she made a comment to which I replied he is not very attractive.

When he was shown on the screen, she said "oh yes, but he may have a fit body and I am only interested in his body", and gave me a loo, and I smiled back at her.

Maybe I reading too much into this but she doesnt usually comment on people on TV.

Not written anything for a while but it is good to get some things off your chest.

Although, as I have said, I am having a few second thoughts I have not shown any change to my wife, as I understand that it can take a long time for these things to happen and so no point setting things back a few months if I decide that it is definitely what I want to happen.

Of course I am only one party involved, a week or so ago when we were in bed whilst about to lower herself on to my cock, she said "I bet you would like to see a big hard cock in here". By which she meant of course someone else's. Of course I said yes and that she deserved a long hard fuck.

Not able to last long at the best of times I came almost as soon as I entered her, which proved the point that I wasn't able to give her that. I think I get more disappointed about that than her, but how can you tell for sure.

Anyway, after reading the 'Be careful what you wish for' thread (sorry I cannot do links yet), I was still reconsidering where I am at.

On Monday last I was paying attention to her in bed. Whatever we do I like to make sure she has an orgasm first, perhaps to take the pressure off when/if we have intercourse.

I started kissing her then sucking her nipples, which really gets her going, and then using my fingers to stroke and then penetrate her pussy. Sometimes this will make her cum but that day only got her close. Then I went down on her, recently I discovered that rather concentrating on clit I get better results licking to the other end of her slit, and this took her over the edge. I love it when she cums like this as I am holding on to her bum and she grinds into my face. Once she gets going she can cum many times, usually on her front with her legs together while I fondle her breasts and rub her pussy, and this is how we finished off.

Then after she was fully satisfied she asked if I wanted to fuck her. Knowing that she had enough of what she wanted, I said no, as I always end up feeling disappointed, so she stroked me till I came.

Afterwards, despite my reservations as I have already alluded to, for some reason I pushed the question of whether she wanted to fuck another man. She will sometimes say yes to fuel the fantasy but I asked her to tell the truth (when I do that she knows I want the real answer, and she usually says no). This time she did say "well I haven't fucked anyone else". When I pressed again she said "I might" and smiled.

She asked if I would like her to do it and come back and tell me about it, to which I replied I would have to be there.

Sounds like I really need to get my head sorted out.

MacNfries said:
AlanUK, thanks for the update. Possibly you can convince your lady that a MMF 3-some might be both extra fun and more fulfilling, particularly since you seem to ejac early in intercourse. My wife prefers these to any other extracurricular sex we do.

Ideally yes, although not so much an MMF but her with him first while I watch, and then I 'reclaim' her after, is how I would prefer things to happen.

If she goes out on her own to find a guy, she's much more likely to have sex bareback, and if she comes home with a snatch filled with another man's cream, I'm not so sure you'd handle that very well. At least, by having a 3-some together, you maintain some control in what's going on. Gotta remember, however, that this should all be about HER pleasure, not yours. Mac :)

I wouldn't handle her going out on her own very well at all, I think. Although you say its all about HER pleasure, to my mind it should be something that is an extension to our sex life not in place of it, Something we are in together.

Thank you for your helpful comments, including how to paste a link!

Alan

AlanUK said:
Not had any comments referring to a good book (perhaps a collection of wife sharing stories) that someone might recommend?

See:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them, Roman and Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. (hardcover).

The dust jacket states:

"David J. Ley is a clinical psychologist in practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico [USA]. He is executive director of New Mexico Solutions and director of clinical development at River Valley Consulting."

His book is based on his own research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanUK
See:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them, Roman and Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. (hardcover).

The dust jacket states:

"David J. Ley is a clinical psychologist in practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico [USA]. He is executive director of New Mexico Solutions and director of clinical development at River Valley Consulting."

His book is based on his own research.

Ty custer, whilst I thought this an interesting read I think it might be a bit heavy for my wife.

However, I did think that a book may no longer be necessary to convince her as she has said three times recently that she really wants to do it.

BUT, we have an evening out tomorrow, kids staying elsewhere, and I suggested as part of the evening we try and pick someone up for her she said 'no I am not doing that'. And that she didn't want to waste the opportunity for us to be alone together. So I guess she was just pretending after all.

Wow its a long time since I have written, probably because there has not been a lot to say.

We still use the 'other man' fantasy in bed (in fact my wife has started to use this when she has been stroking me to get me off when she hasn't been in the mood herself)

I did discover that she prefers the fantasy when I take control (in fact I suspected this), she has always been a little submissive and likes me to spank her.

So ideally, she would like me to order her to do things with another guy, which I suppose is a common fantasy? In here it seems to be about mainly the woman taking control.

I have just found a strip of 2 (looks like it should have been 3) condoms, while looking for a new toothbrush in her cupboard.

Expiry date 2013, any idea when they might have been purchased.

Sounds to me she wants time with her husband. And the man that won her heart. Take a Dom roll in the bedroom do some of her fantasy stuff get her to open up using you as her fantasy. She may or may not open up to yours. Sounds like you have a great marriage why screw it up?
Condoms are usually 3-5 yrs before expiring.

Hank jones said:
Condoms are usually 3-5 yrs before expiring.

Yes well we haven't used any for 15 years, feel like I have been punched in the stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread