• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a cuck?

• Thread starterAlanUK
  • Start date
> Yes well we haven't used any for 15 years, feel like I have been punched in the stomach.
I know exactly how that feels. 20 yrs ago I found my 1st wife's condom
stash under the liner of her underwear drawer, I felt numb all over. Then
I realized I was really turned on too and later would j/o several times
looking at the 2 x 8 strip of condoms with 3 of them missing...I never
confronted her about it. No more condoms went missing from the pack
so either she had gone to bareback with her lover or she kept those 3
condoms in her purse just in case...

Well as the day went on and closer to her coming home I felt strangely calm, the initial feelings left and I felt neither anger or excitement, it was odd waiting for her to come home.

When she did everything was normal for her, the kids were with family and we were going out for a meal, which was fantastic, had a few drinks as well.

I almost decided not to say anything - but I had to know.

So I at last had the courage to ask about the condoms. Man am I stupid, she reminded me that the last time she had her coil fitted, there was a problem fitting the new one and the clinic gave her some condoms for the week without a coil. At least I asked in a non accusatory way.

She said "you thought I was having affair didn't you" to which I replied "well it was a possibility."

So all was well, we cuddled, and had great sex in the morning (we were both a little tired that night), and then I said how I would like to see her getting fingered by another guy. I really don't understand myself so I am sure she does not either.

Hello Again

Its been a long time since I last posted, one thing that I have picked up from reading on here is that things often take a long time to come to fruition.

So, what has changed in the last three months?

Not too much except the fantasy play is much more often than not, I would say 4 out of 5 times we have sex, and often its my wife that brings it up.

Other thing is that I am now settled in my own mind that I would be happy if we tried this, but the rest is up to her of course. I have a feeling that the new year will bring changes, but we will see.

I will continue to read the forums and will post again if anything new.

I wish everyone a good Christmas, and a very Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Great Season To Get Cucked

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet little wife. Happy New Year is a time a lot of wives give away some pussy to another man, plus a lot have already done so as a Christmas present for a male friend and for pleasing HER HUSBAND by taking a big dick for him. Now you have been up and down, around and around and it sounds like you both are ready. So get it done you two as it will be an amazing happening. You will both get what you want and some lucky bloke will get him some prime Hot Wife pussy. Win , WIN , Win. Christmas parties are a good place for a wife to cuck her husband as we all know drinks are flowing and she will know most of who are present. If she does it she will be doing it for you and you can never show her enough thanks for being a Hot Wife for you. As a Hot Wife is a true treasure to have and behold. Good Luck. okdeacon :p:)

TY Okdeacon for your post, Christmas and New Year was never going to be a good time as we were away all the time visiting various family.

However, things have carried on much the same as normal until recently, during sex last week she even mentioned going to a swingers club.

BUT, when I mentioned this a couple of days later it was a complete change and she that she is never going to have sex with someone else.

It was pretty emphatic the way she said it, so i am back to square one, perhaps further as now I feel this isn't going to go anywhere.

Hi again,

Not posted for a while but still read the forum. Someone said that this is a long process, and I can see reading back I was feeling pretty negative last time I posted.

So what has changed, well yesterday we went shopping for sexy clothes that should could wear on a night out somewhere. I didn't think that she would be up for this but after doing some chores I had been putting off as a pre-requisite off we went.

I was wanting her to buy some blouses / short skirts combinations along with some stockings (and hold ups as I know she prefers those). Blouses are good as you can decide how far to open the buttons.

So we spent a good time at the shops picking out together outfits, all the time me imagining how other men would be excited by her, which in turn gave me an erection all the time we were looking. A fact I mentioned to her as I offer to hold some of the clothes we might buy so as to cover my embarrassment.

In the end we got some great stuff, perhaps the skirts a little longer than I would have liked, but probably in hindsight look the sexier for it.

When we got home, of course she tried them on, and it was obvious how sexy I found her.

Of course other men looking at her was the point of this, and she said that I wanted to go to a swingers club, to which of course I said yes. She then said that she didn't think she could cope seeing me with another woman, to which of course I said that wasn't an issue, I just wanted to see her with another man. She then said what about disease, so I said it would have to be safe sex.

So, now I am feeling a bit more positive, she hasn't agreed to do anything, except go out with her in her new outfits (although she did say she wanted to lose some weight first - not that I think she needs to) so we will see if anything happens. Sadly
she wouldn't let me take photos of her though.

Hopefully my next post wont be so far away, there must be some others in the same boat as me as well as you hardened wife sharers.

Hi i would not say that your a cuck or a wannabe, You are just a wife sharer and ike to see wife enjoy herself with others as well has yourself.
I have experience of meeting variuos couple over a period of more than 17 years and still keep in touch with two from up north.
One in loverpool and the other in blackpool and i am in london.
Ex male ****** and i still play dicreetly and have pictures to trade if your interested and see if we can change your wifes mind.
message me at MasterSacha4U at gmail dot com with some pics and what you like to happen.

Hi All, Not posted for a while as I said I wouldnt unless anything happened.

Well still nothig much has happened, in fact I think we have regressed from my last post, as she would look unhappy at any suggestion she wore the clothes I bought her to go out in. So Mastersacha ty for your post but I think we are still a long way from anything like that.

However, eventually i did persuade her to go to a restaurant and then for a drink in a pub afterwards wearing the clothes, blouse shortish skirt, hold ups. But the first thing she said was "I am not having sex with any other men".

So I didnt push anything and just enjoyed the evening out. On the way home in the car I did push her skirt up a bit and started feeling her. She didnt object but did say that a man we passed might see her (I am pretty sure he couldnt) to which I replied I wanted him to.

Not much of an update but there is where we are, I did have another conversation recently about the usual subject, after which I said we could give it a go, and she didnt say anything in reply.

So, generally I am not much further forward, but I am not giving up as there is always that little piece of hope she gives me.

Hello again, should probably start a new thread as we all know the answer to the question is NO. Still I do think I am closer but maybe that is wishful thinking.

The new site seems to generate less posts which is a shame, I was hoping to find people is a similar position to me that I could chat with that could be mutually beneficial. Anyway nothing much new to report but will do so if/when I start a new thread.

Hi all, nothing new to report and I suspect this will be my last post. Had another detailed talk with my wife and it is never going to happen. So I have to accept that and move on I guess.

I will probably lurk and read on here, but where have all the old regulars gone?

Anyway good luck to others in my position.

Not posted for a long time, as I said I wouldn't unless I had anything to report. In reality not much has changed and we still enjoy fantasy play.

One thing that has changed slightly is my approach, I have always known she has a slightly submissive side (in bed not other things). She has always enjoyed me spanking her, and so I brought this more into the fantasy, where she was spanked then she had to do whatever I want, including sex with other men at my direction

She seemed to enjoy this role play much more, although it is not something that naturally comes to me. I wonder if anyone else has a wife that likes the same things.

Custer - if you are reading this I did try to reply to you several times but your mailbox was always full.

AlanUK said:
One thing that has changed slightly is my approach, I have always known she has a slightly submissive side (in bed not other things). She has always enjoyed me spanking her, and so I brought this more into the fantasy, where she was spanked then she had to do whatever I want, including sex with other men at my direction.

Sounds good...

You might consider introducing your wife to this article:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
http colon //cuckoldcouple dot wordpress dot com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

(after, of course, reading it yourself), then talking with her about what she thinks about it.

Re. PMs: I've noticed I haven't received any for a long time, and I've also received no notifications that my mailbox is full. I deleted a bunch of old PMs, so that problem should be cleared up now.

Well here I am again, not sure if anyone is interested as still nothing has happened, I have come in and read whats happening, post seem a bit on the low side!

Things are a bit like as before but I would say we talk about her fucking a stranger practically every time we have sex. I think I really need it now and find it harder without.

I suppose that progress is being made in that rather than a flat NO we are talking about why she wont do it for real.

The big and main reason seems to be shyness, as I have said before she has only ever been with me, so thats a big issue.

But also we have started to talk about the potential guy in vague terms, in that would she like me to see her with guy on a regular basis or one time. Well I said maybe up to three times, don't want any long term commitment. But I can see that maybe only once doesn't give you any time to be relaxed with the guy.

Anyway the point is just talking about such things makes me think she is becoming more accepting of this idea, but who knows?

AlanUK, Man my heart bleeds for you and the fact that you just don't seem to be able to get you wife laid by another man. Alan do you have a outstanding male buddy that your wife likes as a friend? If you do get him to coming over and spending sometime with you two. Have some drinks ask him to flirt with your wife. Be up front with him and let him know you want to get your sweetheart of a wife screwed. Maybe he can get her to flirt back then see if she starts to get comfortable with him. I have done this for more than one friend and with a few drinks and the time got right. He got his wish the wives got a big new cock and I got me some hot wife pussy. Some of these friendship will last for a lifetime. If you don't have a male friend that you both trust, does she have a lady friend that she ever goes for a night out with? A lady friend that plays a little and that she likes can get her to drop her panties for another man faster than a cat can like its ass. These are just a couple of ways to get started. Alan there are many others. It just takes some real desire on your part and some honest effort to help her along. She is not ever going to do it by just your talking to her. She needs some fun involved in it so she can relax and sooner or later she is going to realize that you are for real. But she is going to have to be totally comfortable about it. Remember the old saying, candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. So get you some HONEST help from a friend you trust totally. Let her have some fun with it. Pulling for you Alan, don't give up , just get creative. Ratchet jawing is not ever going to get er done. Best Wishes from cowboy and indian country. ok deacon

okdeacon,

Thank you for your comments. Do not really have a friend like that, but from the start of this the fantasy has always been about a stranger. The applies to both of us really. I think its about compartmentalization, she can be a proper wife and mother at home and to friends and family but something else that no one will know about.

So the same things applies to friends, although I do not think any of them play away (but you never know right maybe they hide things as well).

But in other ways you are right, need to be proactive in some way, without being too pushy, which always backfires in a big way with her.

I would think the best time is away on our own somewhere, so may have a long wait until the kids are old enough for us to do that more regularly.

AlanUK. Alan 99 % of couples that talk about the wife getting laid by another man starts with the idea of the man being a stranger, somewhere out of town. That is a lot more difficult than you might think, for several reasons. First of you cant trust him and you have no idea what he may do even if you are present. Hell man he could be a maniac. She is never going to just look at a man and decide instantly that she wants to fuck him anyway. Now it could be someone that one of you ( or both) knows, that lives in another town or state that you could work something out with. Or you could let her go visit and old friend of hers that lives in another town. Especially a single lady friend and one that does not even know you. For there is no question that she could get your wife laid by some man she knows. That way she would not feel bad about doing something that she thinks you might not like. Let your go to school reunion alone especially if she went to school away from where you now are living. Even if her school is in your home town there will be some good prospective men coming into town that could put it to her and then be gone back to where he lives. Either one of these prospective avenues would work and by far be the safest ways. If I were a gambler (which I am) I would bet the south forty that you sweet wife will NEVER get laid by another man other than you, if you don't change your method. I would bet the whole fucking ranch that she never will laid by another man and give odds if you are willing to wait until the kids a older. If you are going to do that , then quit thinking about it. For it not going to ever happen. Alan ONCE she does it she will know that you are sincere and that she can trust you. Then you will be off and running. Respectfully, okdeacon

Last edited:
AlanUK. We also fantasized about the wife getting fucked by a stranger. Tried local bars but as okdeacon says our worry was you never know what kind of psycho you may meet. We decided to try a local swing club just to see what it would be like. We talked to the owner and he made us feel very comfortable. He told us that what happens was our choice and for whatever reason no means no. We went the first time and were surprised how welcoming they were and how there was no pressure. We watched different people having sex which was a huge turn on. We had a few drinks met a lot of fantastic people. We went home and could hardly wait to return the next week. When we returned and started dancing a young man cam up behind my wife and started to grind her from behind while I was grinding from the front. She loved it next thing I knew cloths were magically being removed, (Hence the screen name Zippless). We retired to one of the play rooms got better acquainted sexually and he fucked her to several mind blowing orgasms. The best I remember is when he took his cock and stuck its head just inside her pussy lips he looked at me and said I'm going to fuck your wife now and he slid into her balls deep. My heart jumped for joy. Best experience we ever had.

okdeacon said:
If I were a gambler (which I am) I would bet the south forty...

Awright — I like it. And, I think Okdeacon's suggestion to encourage your wife to visit a single or divorced woman friend... perhaps out of town... who is likely to be acquainted with multiple men, or attend a reunion of her former classmates (if there are such things where you live), are good ones. Class reunions usually take place only once a year, so the former may be more promising than the latter.

I also think Zipless' suggestion to take your wife to a swing club, not to participate but just to watch, would be a good way to move beyond fantasy to action. If there are swing clubs in or within reasonable distance of where you live, Zipless' suggestion may be the most direct way to introduce your wife to the real-life benefits of pleasuring herself by fucking other men.

Thank you guys, been away for a week or so, and so it has been longer than anticipated.

I think all you say has been very helpful, although surprisingly these days we do not have any single or divorced friends. The other thing is I really want to be involved (in a voyeuristic way) but could compromise on that.

I think we both want to compartmentalize and keep this as something separate from our normal everyday lives and really do not want anyone we know to be aware of this aspect of our lives.

We do not seem to do class reunions here. The universities halfheartedly send things out but not an actual reunion.

So, I think the swinger club is probably the best route, we are near London so there must be plenty around, once I have convinced her to go.

I just wanted to go back on the talking about it aspect. Whilst I agree it will not move things on by itself, I think it does help to normalize it in her mind. The more we talk about it the more accepting of it she becomes.

Ideally I would like to see her with a much younger man, say about 25 (she is 49). I brought this up while we were away and that really seemed to get her going while we are in bed. But what I have noticed is that she is now bringing such things up when not in a sexual situation with me. An example is when she was looking at a joke card with a picture of a male model with abs etc. and she made a comment how she would like him. I said "I expect he is a very shallow person" to which she replied "well I just want to shag him"! (shag = fuck to translate for you Americans!).

The only reason for not doing it for real she gives now is shyness.

So all in all I think progress is being made, and I just want to say how much I really appreciate all your help and thoughts. Thank you.

I took to this easily, but a friend of mine took time, just like your wife. My friend had told me that her husband had brought up her sleeping with other men. She was weirded out by the thought at first, then they, like you two, involved the fantasy in their lovemaking. My friend, Michelle, said that the thought of being with another man or other men did excite her, and since it was something that her husband wanted, that it wouldn't actually be cheating. And I agreed.

Michelle had no idea what type of lifestyle me and my husband had been living until she saw me at the grocery store kissing another man, deep kissing him. I heard Michelle's voice, "Dee!" I looked over and saw Michelle. She was in shock. I told Michelle that me and my husband had an agreement. Michelle walked away. She waited for me at my car, then she told me that she never thought she would see me with another man. She said she thought that me and my husband had a good relationship. I told her that we do have a great relationship, and that my husband loves for me to be with other men.

Michelle followed me home and we talked. She told me that she and her husband had played in bed pretending that her husband was another man, and she found the thought exciting, but felt she could never actually have sex with another man who wasn't her husband. I showed Michelle pictures that my husband had taken of me with other men, and she liked what she saw. Michelle asked me how I could do that to my husband. I had to tell her that it was my husband who had taken the pictures. Michelle then got what was going on with me and my husband.

Michelle told me that she had thought about being with another man or other men, but she wasn't sure she could do it because she was overweight. I assured her that would not be an issue. We live three blocks from a swinger motel. I took Michelle to the swinger motel. They have a pool pass you can get and just use the pool and the hot tubs. Michelle was shy, but she loved looking at all of the naked men, and liked that they were looking at her. Michelle went topless and swam in the pool. Several guys got into the pool with her. She loved the attention. Michelle didn't have sex with any of the men, but I had five men fuck me before we left.

When we left the swinger motel, Michelle told me that she envied me because I could just fuck these guys, and I didn't even know them. I told Michelle that she and her husband should come back to the motel with me and my husband. The four of us returned to the motel together that weekend. Michelle's husband had heard of the motel but had never been there, and Michelle didn't tell him that she and I had gone before. Michelle recognized two of the men in the hot tub. And they were men that Michelle had told me that she would have fucked had she had the guts to when we were there last.

Michelle and her husband noticed a couple in the bed area and the wife was taking on two men and the husband was watching. Michelle's husband told Michelle that he would love to see her like that. Michelle took her chance and asked if she could choose the men, and her husband said yes. Michelle got in the hot tub and the two men she liked sat close to her. Me and my husband and Michelle's husband watched the men with Michelle. They kissed her and she fondled them, then one of the men got on the side of the hot tub and Michelle sucked him. Michelle looked over and smiled at all of us. Michelle's husband looked at me and told me that he'd fantasized about this for years.

Michelle and the two men got out of the hot tub and went to the bed area, within minutes Michelle's legs were in the air and she had one man in between her legs and the other in her mouth. Michelle's husband was erect in no time. I had another man approach me and we joined Michelle on the bed. That night Michelle got it from 6 different men, and I had a few of the same men fuck me. When we left he motel, Michelle told me that she felt that she and I had bonded, and that she felt that her relationship with her husband was going to be a bit different going forward.

Since that night, two years ago, Michelle has been with more men than she can count, she and her husband go to the motel every weekend and Michelle and her husband are expecting a child now. Michelle's husband is sterile. So, they know the child is not his. Michelle is five months pregnant and her sex drive is in overdrive. She told me recently that she wishes that she had acted on this long before she had. Yet she is happy that her husband brought up the idea in the first place. Michelle says that she is happier now than she has ever been, and she loves that she finally got pregnant. They were thinking that they were going to have to adopt. Well, not now. :)

I say don't rush things and just keep the thought alive in your wife's mind. When the time is right, it will happen.