Anonymous poll what you think of pimpology101

• Thread starterpassive_hotwife
  • Start date

How do you feel about pimpology101 and his views?

• I agree with him sometimes!

Votes: 54 24.7%
  • I love him and his views!

Votes: 24 11.0%
  • I disagree with him and his views most of the time!

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • I disagree with him and his views all of the time!

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I hate him and his views!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Wish he would just shut the fuck up!

Votes: 41 18.7%
  • Wish he would find a new place to post!

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Wish he would just drop dead!

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • His dick is as small as his brain!

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • He is a hypocrite and thoughtless pig!

Votes: 38 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

passive_hotwife

This is everyone’s chance to speak up or forever hold your peace. Since polls are anonymous, and know one will know who voted and how. Please vote for what you really think of pimpology101 and his views on everything and everyone here.

We have all felt his hate filled reply’s for one thing or another. Tell the world and him what you really think.

Please Vote and tell others to vote.

Please vote now while you can.

This is the time to make your feeling known, no one need knew who you are or why you voted as you do. But it will send a clear message to everyone how people really feel.

Tell everyone you know on here to vote one way or the other and do it now.

If your feeling blod and dont care who knows posta reply. :feedback:

Attachments

• Lord of Dark Cavern 2.JPG
    Lord of Dark Cavern 2.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 548
Doesn't really matter to me the results of this "so-called" impartial poll. You and Blackdud and snowwhite (and those of the same ilk) probably will account for most of the votes anyway (which is precisely why you made it anonymous--so you could vote multiple times). Irregardless it isn't going to change my opinions or my posts. So........good luck with this.

I stand corrected. You can't vote multiple times. But with only 7 total votes (and I know who 3 of them are) I feel pretty good about the results.

Hmmmm. Interesting. It says number of voters 7. Yet 21 votes have been cast. Interesting indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
the way it's set-up one can vote for muiltiple responses.
that may account for more 'votes' than participants.

oh, and by the way, the word is "regardless". not "irregardless"

which is redundant. (not irredundant <g>)

Sorry Ass hole you can only vote once.

pimpology101 said:
Doesn't really matter to me the results of this "so-called" impartial poll. You and Blackdud and snowwhite (and those of the same ilk) probably will account for most of the votes anyway (which is precisely why you made it anonymous--so you could vote multiple times). Irregardless it isn't going to change my opinions or my posts. So........good luck with this.

Surely the God and Lord of Dark Cavern knows that you can only vote once. It will not let you vote more then that!

Wow something you don’t know… wow this is getting to be a great day. I hope you voted for your self, it maybe the only vote you get.

Attachments

• you.JPG
    you.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 245
  • more.JPG
    more.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 306
  • pimpology101 as a boy.JPG
    pimpology101 as a boy.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 171
Wow your a dum Ass!

pimpology101 said:
Hmmmm. Interesting. It says number of voters 7. Yet 21 votes have been cast. Interesting indeed.

Wow your a real dump ass.... each person can vote for more then one choice, but each voter can vote only one time per user id. :asshole:

sleepyheadmwf said:
the way it's set-up one can vote for muiltiple responses.
that may account for more 'votes' than participants.

Oh? Someone is wrong then. Still, it doesn't matter. The results of this poll, in my favor or not, will not change anything as to how I feel or conduct myself here. Nor will your juvenile postings of unflattering photos and innuendo.

What's a dump ass? For an answer refer to the poster two above this one.......

Shut the fuck up is winning!

Wow, so many votes so quickly.... cant wait ot see how it stands in a few days.

Oh is this what Lord Little Dick (pimpology101) cant get a date to save his life?

Just asking?

I guess your little dick is as dirty and nasty as your mouth. :eek:

Attachments

• dick_cock_cheese_smegma26_jpg.jpg
    dick_cock_cheese_smegma26_jpg.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 76
  • dick_cock_cheese_smegma30_jpg.jpg
    dick_cock_cheese_smegma30_jpg.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 79
  • dick_cock_cheese_smegma50_jpg.jpg
    dick_cock_cheese_smegma50_jpg.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 84
We'll see how many votes I get when Thawks, Muleman (maybe Will) and the rest of the worthwhile Cavern gang saunters in. Votes from you, BlackDud, chopshop, Prissy and Snow white are so irrelevant they're not even votes at all.

9 inches may be small to you but then again, as a twisted psychofant, your opinion means less than zero to me anyway. Just another putrid, self-loathing white male with an inferiority complex. You're a dime a dozen here.

You mean this one?

pimpology101 said:
What's a dump ass? For an answer refer to the poster above this one.......

Do you mean this one... as shown in the pic attached!

Attachments

• Dump Ass.jpg
    Dump Ass.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 109
You're a botard. How is the photo of the poll results an answer to the question posed. You're mean the troubled, you may well be mentally ill.

You go hotwife!

pimpology101 said:
You're a botard. How is the photo of the poll results an answer to the question posed. You're mean the troubled, you may well be mentally ill.

I fully agree with hot wife and I don’t care who knows it. This guy is a total jerk and loser. :asshole:

I myself voted for “Shut the Fuck Up!”
and “Drop Dead”

Wish your mother had believed in birth control! The world could do with out men like you, and I use that word men loosely when referring to no life slim like you.

Hotwife: This was a great idea, wish I thought of it. I hope lots of people vote and pimpology101 learns what others really think of him and learns to play nice with others.

Wow look at who cant spell?

pimpology101 said:

Wow look at who cant spell now? botard? V ery nice. Dump as a box a rocks. :lame:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished stumbling across your "scientific opinion" thing and cleared things up for people.That is just plain straight out giving people false information.And i did vote,just now, as a matter of fact.

I voted hypocrite and thoughtless pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.