Anonymous poll what you think of pimpology101

• Thread starterpassive_hotwife
  • Start date

How do you feel about pimpology101 and his views?

• I agree with him sometimes!

Votes: 54 24.7%
  • I love him and his views!

Votes: 24 11.0%
  • I disagree with him and his views most of the time!

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • I disagree with him and his views all of the time!

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I hate him and his views!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Wish he would just shut the fuck up!

Votes: 41 18.7%
  • Wish he would find a new place to post!

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Wish he would just drop dead!

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • His dick is as small as his brain!

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • He is a hypocrite and thoughtless pig!

Votes: 38 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should get off his case. He tries to be realistic about alot of the phony crap on here. Hes a friend!

Thanks Lori but only a select few here appreciate realness. They'd rather live their lives in fantasy land.

Hi to everyone, i just had a second look at this thread, ( i wanted a second opinion ) i started by the last page, when reading on page 17, i was compelled to have a look at page 15 and a few others
WOW , mymymy ...
Pimpo... you must be happy the You were not the one who started this thread... like i wrote earlier on this thread, i take some ... i leave some...
Peace / Shalom
Edith

I wasn't thrilled it was started at all and the members thus subjected to silly, trivial bullshit. But what are ya gonna do? Like Charlie Rich says....."I just keep rollin' with the flow........"

Last edited by a moderator:
passive_hotwife said:
This is everyone’s chance to speak up or forever hold your peace. Since polls are anonymous, and know one will know who voted and how. Please vote for what you really think of pimpology101 and his views on everything and everyone here.

We have all felt his hate filled reply’s for one thing or another. Tell the world and him what you really think.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Great thread

what ever happened to that guy who was always insulting actual women who posted their own pics here but was against wife writeing as being degrading to women in general ..dang i forgot his nic but he seems to have vanished ...

Status
Not open for further replies.