• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any bi hubby want to lick balls in his wife

Yes....it's a very real and powerful fantasy, but NOT a "BBC". Not to appear to have a racial bias ( I do NOT )....I'm tired of these African-American dudes waving around their 12-inch dicks on every site including this one. What about the balls of a "B-WHITE-C" ???

Wearing his wife's clothes. Is there any husband who wants to lick the balls of the man who entered her pussy?
The parties not over until the cleanup is done,that is why i like two guys with her,one can fuck me as i clean up the other two.

He started off doing some work for us as a residential electrician. Came by to settle the invoice and wife asked him to stay for a beer. Half hour later she has her tits in his face and im down on his cock warming him up for her pussy.

Attachments

• IMG_2840.mov
    25.9 MB
If he has big, hanging balls, I'd try to suck them if it's feasible.
Incidentally, I'd love to have his balls in my mouth when he is shooting his cum in her pussy.

If his ball sack tends to tighten up, that's where I'd do more licking and other tongue stimulation.

He started off doing some work for us as a residential electrician. Came by to settle the invoice and wife asked him to stay for a beer. Half hour later she has her tits in his face and im down on his cock warming him up for her pussy.
I’m jealous

Would love to do this then clean them both up after he breeds her. Obviously i’d go downstairs to the couch after so they could cuddle and be intimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back