• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any cucks wear panties under normal clothes?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
What men should not wear panties

Saraha said:
Only about 30% of men should be allowed to wear male underwear, the others would be better in female panties to enjoy the softness.

Saraha,
What men should not have to wear panties? Bulls? Why not all of us?

OneForSure said:
Saraha,
What men should not have to wear panties? Bulls? Why not all of us?

I'm fairly certain that Saraha is the reincarnation of Berenia. Her posts have that same 'outrageous and fun to read, but don't take them too seriously' quality to them.

The human race has a serious problem with genetic abnormalities that cause about 50% of the sickness in the world. I am suggesting that the top 30% of men be selected on the genetics, and the other 70% could fire blanks and have all the sex they desire without restriction or worrying about causing pregnancy. This would mean that guys could get five times as much sex if they wanted it. The top bulls could go about the serious business of creating lots of babies free of serious health problems.

I know of men who have not a cold for more than 30 years, even though they work with people who get several colds a year. This is where I am coming from. I have done 8 years at University studying all sorts of fun stuff.

Remember that Galaleo a few hundred years back told his neighbours that he could predict when it would rain next by the movement in the barometer he had invented, and when he was right everytime, they freaked out at his magical powers and killed him.

The Pope did not believe that the Sun and Moon were in orbit with each other. When a wise man said that they were in orbit, the Pope threatened to have him held down and the life ****** out of him with heavy rocks laid on his chest, if he did not denounce that belief.

Throughout history, the Popes have mostly believed they have a phone link to God's breakfast table. They still don't believe that condoms should be allowed to be used to stop AIDS and STDs - I bet God did not tell them that. So AIDS is spreading slowly into every corner of the world and killing more people that the dreaded bird flu.

When the moon is shining on the land, the land actually lifts up 60cm before slowly falling back as the world turns away. The sun raises land 30cm as it shines, then the land falls slowly back. The crust of the Earth is being stretched continually by the moon and the sun. The pull of the moon causes the tides.

Humans have between 400 and 600 trillion holes in our bodies, which allow gamma rays from outer space to pass through us continually without feeling them. Our eyes are not strong enough to see the holes.

If humans used the same breeding principles as they use with lifestock, only the top 5% of males would be considered to produce human babies. I have suggested 30% to allow more sexual fun. Not sure than us women would be contented with getting a straw of semen to get pregnant rather than proper-baby making sex. The 30% of men providing the sperm would be fed a special diet to maximise their sperm production, and wouldn't have time for paid employment.

Hitler had a plan, but it mostly involved a blue-eyed race of people taking over the whole world. He was hoping to develop a vaccine to sterilise everyone else.

For now, it is pleasing that a lot of men are discovering the benefits of letting their wife take over and be in charge of the marriage. It makes sense for a man to "go with the flow", because a lot of men don't really know how a woman's mind works, and it is easier to let them make more of the key decisions.

May I point out you made so many mistakes in that post, that you should have your tubes tied and be made into a cuckqueen.
Pleas, edit your post again.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow ? ok i will guess more males or sub male wear panties then the world mayt evey know

Saraha,
I would have thought (although I do not agree) that all men should wear panties, and that women should be in charge. I would have thought that you would want those who wear panties and are clearly under the control of women should be the ones to reproduce so that they could be a subserviant model for their sons, and clearly have a woman making the decisions for all males from an early age.

It sounds like you still like a strong man to take charge of you.

Saraha said:
The human race has a serious problem with genetic abnormalities that cause about 50% of the sickness in the world. I am suggesting that the top 30% of men be selected on the genetics, and the other 70% could fire blanks and have all the sex they desire without restriction or worrying about causing pregnancy. This would mean that guys could get five times as much sex if they wanted it. The top bulls could go about the serious business of creating lots of babies free of serious health problems.

I know of men who have not a cold for more than 30 years, even though they work with people who get several colds a year. This is where I am coming from. I have done 8 years at University studying all sorts of fun stuff.

Remember that Galaleo a few hundred years back told his neighbours that he could predict when it would rain next by the movement in the barometer he had invented, and when he was right everytime, they freaked out at his magical powers and killed him.

The Pope did not believe that the Sun and Moon were in orbit with each other. When a wise man said that they were in orbit, the Pope threatened to have him held down and the life ****** out of him with heavy rocks laid on his chest, if he did not denounce that belief.

Throughout history, the Popes have mostly believed they have a phone link to God's breakfast table. They still don't believe that condoms should be allowed to be used to stop AIDS and STDs - I bet God did not tell them that. So AIDS is spreading slowly into every corner of the world and killing more people that the dreaded bird flu.

When the moon is shining on the land, the land actually lifts up 60cm before slowly falling back as the world turns away. The sun raises land 30cm as it shines, then the land falls slowly back. The crust of the Earth is being stretched continually by the moon and the sun. The pull of the moon causes the tides.

Humans have between 400 and 600 trillion holes in our bodies, which allow gamma rays from outer space to pass through us continually without feeling them. Our eyes are not strong enough to see the holes.

If humans used the same breeding principles as they use with lifestock, only the top 5% of males would be considered to produce human babies. I have suggested 30% to allow more sexual fun. Not sure than us women would be contented with getting a straw of semen to get pregnant rather than proper-baby making sex. The 30% of men providing the sperm would be fed a special diet to maximise their sperm production, and wouldn't have time for paid employment.

Hitler had a plan, but it mostly involved a blue-eyed race of people taking over the whole world. He was hoping to develop a vaccine to sterilise everyone else.

For now, it is pleasing that a lot of men are discovering the benefits of letting their wife take over and be in charge of the marriage. It makes sense for a man to "go with the flow", because a lot of men don't really know how a woman's mind works, and it is easier to let them make more of the key decisions.

The Agnostic,Dyslexic,insomniac,stays up all night wondering if there is a DOG.
Meantime here on planet earth,all men,apart from bulls,should be ****** to wear panties.

Attachments

• Picture 81.jpg
    Picture 81.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 237
  • Picture 96.jpg
    Picture 96.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Picture 98.jpg
    Picture 98.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Picture 90.jpg
    Picture 90.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 206
My wife threw most of my male underwear out and has bought me my own panties.

What is even better is when you shop with her and buy them yourself.

well i have done that too. She has made me stand in line for the register in the lingerie dept behind the rest of the women. And yes ive heard snickers from the other girls. I just wonder what she has blabbed to her other office girls at work.

24/7

Yes, i wear woman's panties, body briefer, baby dolls and every other type of feminine lingerie and nightwear my Mistress likes to see on me. And since i do so every day of the week and every hour the day i of cause have to wear it under my "normal" clothes, what by the way in most cases are not to obvious female cut or unisex clothes. Also i am used to buy my own lingerie and i really don't know why but i've just once heard the girls behind their desk giggling about me when i was rowing. And i am pretty sure that it was not so much because of the fact that i was standing there with a new pair of panties and a sexy corsage in my hand but because of my feminine suit that i had bought in the same shop the day before. This was the only point why they knew that the lingerie was for me and not my Wife or Girlfriend. But then the girl who gave me back my credit card said "thank you, Mam" and again they all had to exert their self to avoid their laughter.

Interesting. Even shopping in normal jeans and t shirt I have been browsing in the lingerie section looking at panties. On more than one occasion when all I have ever said to the lingerie sales girl was "I am just looking" I have been asked in return...what size do you wear?

panties under male clothes

as a long time sub / cuck i have been wearing panties for over 20 yrs . and in time you get used to the fabrics and the way they feel as well as hooked on them and want to wear panties only . but i bet if you had or could take a poll some where you find more males wear panties that arent even cucks or subs but they wear them do to a fetish or other reasons. think about with so many peole in this world i bet for every 10 t 12 you pass on the street walking at least 2 or 3 maybe mnore have or do wear panties under tere clothes . one other way too llok at this is the excitemetn of wearing panties the that person whos wearing and there wondering if other can tell or see or even know they are wearing.

lover his panties!!!!

Humilation, no, wear yes

mincercuck said:
Any cucks have the humiliation of wearing panties under normal clothes.
here's my Monday panties that i wear to work,not too much of a problem at work except when i take a leek and ther's other guys around

First they are just better suited to our way of life, and feel so much better.
Sahara says only 30% of males should breed and not often do I disagree but I do not feel even 15% should breed and those selected from all races.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 3z.jpg
    3z.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 5271.jpg
    5271.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 270
well i dont look like that, but i am required to wear panties every day as well. its all i have in my drawer as well as garterbelts, bras and camisoles. i dont wear all of those every day but i do wear the panties full time.

desert said:
well i have done that too. She has made me stand in line for the register in the lingerie dept behind the rest of the women. And yes ive heard snickers from the other girls. I just wonder what she has blabbed to her other office girls at work.

My wife will usually stand in line with her, but (like they couldn't tell anyways) I have to specifically tell the girl at the register that the panties I'm buying are for me to wear.

we go shopping together a lot, she has me buy my own and sometimes we go together to pick them out or she has me order some off the internet. but she enjoys seeing me go out to buy them and knowing i will be in them from now on.

Wife makes me wear panties

Many times my wife makes me wear panties which she makes me go out and buy while specifically asking a young salesgirl to help me find my size. Very embarrassing...especially since she often calls friends of hers over to help.

No. That was never a part of our scene.

Users who are viewing this thread