• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any cucks wear panties under normal clothes?

I really think there's nothing sexier than a bulge in satin panties! I don't get to wear them as often as I'd like, but when my wife is out of town it's all I wear! Nothing's more fun than going out with some low riding jeans and some sexy panties sneaking out the top!

Attachments

• 357120151.jpg
    357120151.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 232
My wife took me shopping yesterday and had me pick out three pair of panties in the store that I liked. I now wear them every day. We have a profile on yahoo at chrisjohn92000

I wear my wife thong panties under my cloths all the time I like the way they feel and keeps me hard all day I also jack off on them at work. My wife calls me at work and tell me how wet her panties got the night before when she wore them out. She loves when I wear her panties and always leaves a nice pair for me to wear.

ive been pantied for yrs now 24/7 and at home its mostly females clothes for this maculine male cuck

Mistress through out all my male underwear the week we meet. --over 10 years ago. I've been pantied and locked in a chastity belt since.
V/R --K

I am requied to wear nylon panties - that's so that when I take my pants off my cock can be seen clearly through the material. Most of my male underwear is gone. I am getting used to panties!

Welcome to the club Bill! I don't know if you will ever get completely comfortable. I have been in panties for nine months now and I don't think about it normally, however, I still need to be aware when I am in public as they can show if your pants slide down your hips too much. So, sometimes I am still very uncomfortable. Is there any going back? I guess that will be up to your wife and her desires since you have surrendered control of these decisions to her. Enjoy, I imagine pantyhose or a bra will be next, but you will probably have time to adjust.

As of yesterday, yes. I wear panties. I'm not completely comfortable yet, but I'm getting there. Is there any going back?

I think not. I wear panties everyday and couldn't imagine being back in mens underwear. I don't even like cotton panties.

I loooooooovvvvveeeeee wearing womens panties. It's a complete turn on and I love the way they feel against my cock. It can get tricky, sometimes, going to the bathroom in public, but, it's easy, usually to cover. When I unzip my pants, I make sure that the back of my pants cover my ass and no one's really looking at my front, by the urinal.

When I'm in jeans, I wear loose fitting, larger shirts that I never tuck in, thus, making it next to impossible for anyone to notice in a public bathroom.

It is a Journey

Enjoy, I imagine pantyhose or a bra will be next, but you will probably have time to adjust.

I can attest to that. I was in panties for a year then my wife added pamtyhose to the mix. That also included body hair removal (prior I was just shaving my crotch). Two months ago I began wearing a bra (AA-cup) and that has been tricky. I wear a suit and tie to work so I don't think anyone has noticed the bra. When not at work I wear sweat shirts and other heavy shirts so the bra straps don't show, at least not on casual inspection.

That may change in the next year or so as my wife has hinted that she may have my breasts augmented. It is a journey that I enjoy. I hope you will as well.

:)

Hm.... really—?

Johnny_Cuck,

I was in panties for a year, then my wife added pantyhose to the mix. That also included body hair removal (prior I was just shaving my crotch). Two months ago I began wearing a bra (AA-cup) and that has been tricky. .... That may change in the next year or so, as my wife has hinted that she may have my breasts augmented.

That's interesting. It sounds like your wife may be proceeding along these lines:

Femme your hubby #1

Maybe you should check it out (if you aren't familiar with this site already), since your augmented tits will be difficult to conceal.

It is a journey I enjoy. .... :)

That's cool....

—Custer

I just do it because it's so kinky and makes me feel naughty and dirty. I also love the way the material feels on my shaved 5.5" weenie. Nothing feels better clothing wise and that sensuous rubbin keeps me hard much of the day.

Only about 30% of men should be allowed to wear male underwear, the others would be better in female panties to enjoy the softness. I admire any wife who throws all her husband's underwear out in the garbage, and lays out clean panties for him to put on as soon as he has had his daily shower.

My wife threw all my men's underwear away I've been wearing panties for awhile.The most humiliating time was when I went for a physical the nurse saw my thong and noticed I was shaved from the neck down.when I went to leave all the women in the office were snickering.

I can attest to that. I was in panties for a year then my wife added pamtyhose to the mix. That also included body hair removal (prior I was just shaving my crotch). Two months ago I began wearing a bra (AA-cup) and that has been tricky. I wear a suit and tie to work so I don't think anyone has noticed the bra. When not at work I wear sweat shirts and other heavy shirts so the bra straps don't show, at least not on casual inspection.

That may change in the next year or so as my wife has hinted that she may have my breasts augmented. It is a journey that I enjoy. I hope you will as well.

:)

Nice - keep us posted. I always feel like everyone knows when I wear a camisole or bra or something with straps. They probably don't but I feel like all eyes are on my girlie undies.

I bought a few pairs of dainty & silky panties for myself only. Since I usually do the laundry my wife is ******* of them. I wear men's undies on weekends when my wife is near by as she would PROBABLY be upset.

Bras for men are a boom industry in Japan at the moment, as the extra eostrogen in food is causing more men to develop breasts. Maybe feminists are working behind the scenes to feminise men, because sperm counts are falling rapidly. It would be a cultural revolution if ALL guys had to do all the domestic duties instead of going to baseball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back