• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any cucks wear panties under normal clothes?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
i don't approve

I make chris do this all the time

Panties? Sure. Wife buys them for cheap. I have to tuck when I wear them because she buys them small on purpose! LOL Mostly thongs.

Wear them every day.

ShyHubby

Yes I do under my clothes. I also dress up and pose for the camera or webcam sometimes.

Yes as a matter of fact I am wearing pink panties to work today.

my wife will pick out what she wants me to wear when we go to a party or somewhere special, otherwise she has me wear just normal panties but i am required to wear them full time now

All the time. Have been since about two weeks after we started dating. One night in bed I was commenting on how nice her panties felt on her and how it sucked that there wasn't much in the way of nice undies for men. She slid out of her panties, handed them to me and told me to put them on. I did and her and I have been sharing panties ever since.

Yes, my wife takes out the clothes, panties, bras, jewelry ( bracelets, rings, earrings etc..), and perfume that i must wear everyday ! depends on what im doing that day "how much shows", but even then its quite revealing that im a sissycuck :) So when i get up and go into the bathroom each morning i never know what will be there :)
On top of all that I have standard rules such as fully shaven ( arms ,legs, privates etc..) everyday.
I must always make sure my toe nailvarnish is looking fresh ( Im never allowed to take it off unless to apply new colour ).
Im NEVER allowed to take off my sissy cuckold ankle chain or bracelet and i must always wear some kind of feminine necklace!
I no longer own any male socks (I must always wear feminine ankle socks or lace topped sissy socks ).
I am allowed 1 pair of male pants for"doctor visits", but the rest of the stuff i must keep on !!!

Im not cucked but it was suggested that my little dick should be it panties. So here I am just getting started. Thanks its nice to see others enjoy it too

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 101
I now have a routine every night when I get home from work. First I take a shower to tighten up my fully shaved body, including my underarms, legs, and of course, my panty area. After I have applied lotion to my legs, I put on my wide band, black stockings. Followed by my color matched panties, and my outfit for the night. This used to be the procesure for having sex. Now it is my everyday preparations. My wife has some bi tendencies, and likes me like this. She LOVES to run her nails down my stockings. Soon followed by her mouth. I just am CRAZY for her. And of course, my toes are a HOT PINK.

I cannot wait to get home, and GIRLY UP.

I wore my gfs only a few days ago, purely as I had run out of boxers though (honestly), but love it any way, have worn them for thrill in the past, used to love dressing in her stockings, suspenders and panties, stripper heels too, although since she watched a video that I filmed and forgot to delete on her laptop/webcam with me in her lingerie, she told me it didn't turn her on but was cool with it, so not as much these days, perhaps once every few months, when my bisexual side is on heat.

I once had xdressed in her lingerie for a 50 y/o guy off a swinger site, sucked his cock and let him spunk all over my cock while I masturbated then he watched me finish, that was fun, made me feel really slutty!

I used to dress alot a few years ago. My wife became used to it after joining a Crossdressing forum. I stopped for almost 2 years...AND WAS MISERABLE. I recently started again, and my Mistress/Wife, seems to enjoy it more now. Or it might be that she is happy that I am SOO much happier now. And the SEX, has been GREAT again. We play many different fantasies now, more than ever. I suggest that you explore this harmless twist, as much as you feel the need. My GODDESS absolutely LOVES, my stockings rubbing up her thighs as I pound into her. And not to mention, how good my Blond wig feels on her legs, as i perform CLEAN-UP duties, after she is full.

Yesterday I took the plunge. I wore my wide band thigh highs, and my hot pink panties under my cloths. It felt GREAT!! What to wear today?

I just LOVE the feel of my stockings rubbing around under my jeans. I only wish I could be wearing my blond wig, and my perfume. That will have to wait until I get home.

panties

yes i do also wear panties under my work clothes ... wife has said lil dicks belong in them any comments on that

Attachments

• 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 98
It just thrills me. And it feels good posting about it.

I have to wear panties of her choice whenever I am out of chastity. That means at all times including work.

my panties

my panties

Attachments

• panties.jpg
    panties.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 125

Users who are viewing this thread