• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anydesk Slaves Wanted

010.JPG

Let me tell you about a VERY Erotic ANYDESK experience. Let me tell you about some fun that I had the other day .. i think that you may ... enjoy reading about it. and maybe even want to duplicate it ... (I hope)

I met a guy that said that he liked to TAKE CONTROL: so .. to told him that I like to 'show' my sexy GFs pics using the AnyDESK app. Explaining to him, its where you connect remotely to my computer, then have control of the mouse and key board. .. just like ... you were sitting in front of my screen ... its called AnyDesk fun. .... I also explained that there is a feature in anydesk. where YOU can 'Block User Inputs'. .. meaning that only you (HE) can control the mouse and keyboard .... while I sit watching helplessly.. scared.. and jerking ...

continuing ... with 'Block User Inputs' set... I could just watch ... as he browsed Haleys private pics.... on my computer. ... he had FULL control of everything ... he used the notepad chat .. to tell me nasty things he wanted to do to her .. he was telling me how hard he was ,..... then ... he opened a browser tab ....he place the notepad chat on the left, resized Haleys photo pics window in the middle and the new ..browser tab .. on the right ..

.... he typed in the link to his own ...Whereby .... room ... turning on his cam. .. he was stroking ... I watched helplessly.... as he continued to look at her nude pics.. chat nasty about Haley ... and stroke until he came .. he said ..that next time, he would make me clean his cock ... with my mouth...

OMG I was so helpless. so controlled.. so humiliated... and I LOVED it ...

hello...mwm 58 here..wife is 49
sub cuckold hub for ANNIE
Anydesk 892732220

Last edited:
can someone help me and show me how this works :) my ad id is 256844342 or show me you post me onto any web sites you like to :)

Let me tell you about a VERY Erotic ANYDESK experience. Let me tell you about some fun that I had the other day .. i think that you may ... enjoy reading about it. and maybe even want to duplicate it ... (I hope)

I met a guy that said that he liked to TAKE CONTROL: so .. to told him that I like to 'show' my sexy GFs pics using the AnyDESK app. Explaining to him, its where you connect remotely to my computer, then have control of the mouse and key board. .. just like ... you were sitting in front of my screen ... its called AnyDesk fun. .... I also explained that there is a feature in anydesk. where YOU can 'Block User Inputs'. .. meaning that only you (HE) can control the mouse and keyboard .... while I sit watching helplessly.. scared.. and jerking ...

continuing ... with 'Block User Inputs' set... I could just watch ... as he browsed Haleys private pics.... on my computer. ... he had FULL control of everything ... he used the notepad chat .. to tell me nasty things he wanted to do to her .. he was telling me how hard he was ,..... then ... he opened a browser tab ....he place the notepad chat on the left, resized Haleys photo pics window in the middle and the new ..browser tab .. on the right ..

.... he typed in the link to his own ...Whereby .... room ... turning on his cam. .. he was stroking ... I watched helplessly.... as he continued to look at her nude pics.. chat nasty about Haley ... and stroke until he came .. he said ..that next time, he would make me clean his cock ... with my mouth...

OMG I was so helpless. so controlled.. so humiliated... and I LOVED it ...

AnyDesk screen shot.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back