• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date
April is a gorgerous slut. Her lover should use all her three holes while her husband watches and then force cuck hubby to clean her up afterwards. This is one slut wife who deserves nothing less.

I was there were men like you where I live

Happy Valentine's Day too all of the Fine Black men out there. I am dreaming about your big beautiful black cocks!

XXX
April Luv

Wow April, didn't realize you live in the tri cities area. The Black population must less than 1%, that's right folks 1%, of the total populous. Do you ever get to Seattle or Portland ? That may be your only hope.

Best of Luck!!!!

--Katilyn--

Where are you from? I think you are correct with that number, and the one Black guy I have managed to hookup with must be the 1%, LOL. We never make it too Seattle but go too Portland every now and then. We met a guy in Portland a couple years back but...he didn't look very much like the pictures he sent us so it didn't work out. I haven't given up yet so hubby and I will continue our search for the right man.

Hi April,

Please join my BBC group. It covers everyone from everywhere and it has over 3000 members.

Yahoo! Groups

I just joined, now bring on the Black studs!

Updates

Joining yahoo groups has been keeping me "very" busy, and making me very popular. Did A webcam show last night. It got a little crazy! I had forgotten how many people can show up, sorry to all those I had to turn away, BUT I will be doing more shows so you will get to have me and see me. A big thank you to all that "came" to see me!

XXX
April Luv

i will be waittin on ur next show luv

April is a down girl...real chill like. Chatted with me for more than a min last week. Definitely worth checkin out.

Way to keep it real, April....*hug&kiss*

Oh, and big shout out to the "Dry Sh!tties" aka Tri Cities. Used to bang a white girl from Richland. Must be something about you ladies out west! lol

Thanks for the comment, and LOL you know the proper nickname of where I live.

I hope I chatted with you for alot more then just a minute. But if it wasn't long enough I will try and make it up too you!

XXX
April Luv

Wow, have I been busy! Chocolatefire24 has been busy hooking me up with local Black studs he knows (thank you my big man!)...I have been chatting like crazy. The meet and greets start this weekend. I have very high hopes for one of the big young studs and I'm hoping our meeting on Sunday will turn into some hot fucking for the evening. I will keep you all posted.

XXX
April Luv

April_Luv said:
I was there were men like you where I live

And I really wish that there were women like you where I live.. Alas, one can only dream in vain..

Last night

Last night was very exciting! I went and met one of the young studs at a local club. It is exciting being married yet going out on dates with other men, especially young Blackmen. The rush of being out with someone like that and possibly being seen...I don't know why but it gets me excited. He is younger looking then I thought and I wasn't sure how that would work but after sitting there with him and running my hand over his huge cock...well, I knew things would work, LOL. No sex last night but I made sure to suck his cock and send him home happy. He is hung and super thick. I had to really work at fitting it in my mouth. Wednesday night he will be coming over to fuck and video tape. I hope you can all wait until then, LOL.

XXX
April Luv

PS. Here is a picture of what I was sucking on...

Wow I hope we get some pics of you enjoying that in all your holes.

Count down...

Tomorrow night at 8:30pm my new stud is coming over to work me good! This is going to be such a long wait ...

XXX
April Luv

Tick Tock

Just got home from work and my heart is already racing...3 hours to go.

XXX
April Luv

Update

Last night was incredible. We got a lot of good video and will work on getting some good clips posted for you. All I can say is it was so intense and I can't wait to be with him again, which will be tomorrow afternoon LOL.

XXX
April Luv

April_Luv said:
Last night was incredible. We got a lot of good video and will work on getting some good clips posted for you. All I can say is it was so intense and I can't wait to be with him again, which will be tomorrow afternoon LOL.

XXX
April Luv

That's great news! Was your hubby there to record all the action this time?

cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread