• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date
Well thank you! Now that I have happily embrassed my role as a sex toy for huge black cocks it gets me even more excited to here studs like you say those things about me. A few more pics I was sent.

XXX
April Luv

I always look forward to your updates. Great pics as always

Perfect body.

Yes, I'm still taking Black cock. Taking it on a very regular basis! I've been fucking a few guys but I have found myself very attracted to one guy more then the others and I have been meeting him several times a week. I'm getting ready to leave and go see him tonight as a matter of fact. I will try and find time to update everyone on what has been going on lately.

XXX
April Luv

April Love last 2 pics lovely lovely tits thanks

April...thank you...you are one fantastic woman..and a fine bbc slut! xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
wooow what a babe april you look fucking fantastic what a body ive just seen your clip with a negro brotha pumping you like crazy from behind bareback baby thats so damm sexy what a beautifull sight. Your hubby is a lucky man that body of yours belongs to the blackman you need to get your own site with negros only i would pay membership to see you gettin fucked by blacks big time never stop what your doing baby you rock..buzbeat:love:

Thanks for such a nice post. I feel terrible that I haven't had much to post lately. I have been busy with one of the guys I was fucking a long time ago. He started coming around again but this time he is following my rules, and being rewarded very well. He is starting to warm up to the camera and I hope to have some hot new things to post very soon. Just to let you all know, I have been taking so much more Black dick then white dick (Sorry to my husband...but he already knows this). Don't forget about me.

XXX
April Luv

Last edited by a moderator:
April baby just keep fucking with blacks you sure look good with it hubby should be helping you with what your doing and filming it as i said he is a lucky man to have a wife with a body like yours and into fucking with negro's.
There are many whiteguys here who would love to have there wife or girlfriend fucking a blackguy and filming it keep it up baby l look forward to seeing more of you getting it on with blacks.:love:

Question for my fans

I was webcamming with a guy last night and while he was stroking his big black cock for me on camera I started to wonder...just how many of you actually jerk off to my pictures and videos. I decided to ask the question here. It really has me curious, so lets see what the studs have to say.

XXX
April Luv

stroked to your pix many many times :) would luv to cam with you sometime

chocolatefire24 said:
I,m the man who made all this happen.the fine and thick and juicy april luv was looking for bbc real bad in her area.and since i live in seattle and not near her to get to her and hit that booty.i set it up where one of my boys who lives in her area can take care of her needs and wants.and from the video he worked her real good.i look forward to helping april find more bbc.and if they are ladies or couples in seattle or near.looking for bbc.give me a holla.or if your cumming to seattle.once thank you april.look forward to more bbc work.lol.

As a whiteboi i want to offer You my deepest thanks Sir for making this wonderfull Goddesses dreams come true. I hope You receive the all the pride, satisfaction and contentment you deserve from the good deed You have performed.

April_Luv said:
I was webcamming with a guy last night and while he was stroking his big black cock for me on camera I started to wonder...just how many of you actually jerk off to my pictures and videos. I decided to ask the question here. It really has me curious, so lets see what the studs have to say.

XXX
April Luv

i have just read this thread from start to finish and i was overjoyed when You chronicalled the moment You finally got Your hands on a Black Cock. Its been wonderful to read Your rapid transformation into a Black Cock Slut and to see the videos of You in rapture. i do feel its a shame that You are not into the idea of creampies as, for me, the thought of cleaning a creampie is one of the major factors in fuelling my desire to be a cuck. i also see creampie cleanup as an apportunity to not only display my submissiveness but also to prove my willingness to be cucked.
i havent jerked off to Your pictures yet as i would never do that without Your permission. When squirting my load i alwys ensure that i am looking at the pictures provided by Black Cock addicted Goddesses like Yourself and i would be honoured to add You to that list should that be acceptable,

That is more then acceptable! I expect you to stroke several times today to my sexy pictures...post every time you cum so I know you are truly addicted to my sexy body. :whip_it:

XXX
April Luv

Very quiet today.

Yes, I'm sorry. I put it off and then forget...my husband keeps reminding me as well.