• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are blond women the best for IR ?

• Thread startersouth-africa-bull
  • Start date
Do you know what a blonde says when she sees a redhead, her chestnut locks cascading down over her freckled alabaster shoulders to lie softly on her big pale breasts? A blonde says "Damn, I wish I was redhead--they're so much hotter than blondes!" ;)

well as being a blonde i would like to say that ever since i had my 1st black cock. I have been addicted to black guys every since I love them all as long as they are black

When God make blondes, She was just showing off.

omigawd, I just realized that HRC is a blonde. Even hot in some ways.

like that at least she was open minded with Bill

luv, MsGary

:lick: , Yes darling (Lorismi) ... Why dont you Send me a private message !

Lorismi said:
ty south-africa-bull. Id like to see you to! Maybe we can exchange.....

It's definitely a preference. As a pink male my preference is still pretty blondes with Black men. Maybe the sort of contrast in the fairness of blonde hair, who knows. Pretty or cute Asian women really do it for me best of all, however. Especially pure Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with Black men. By the way, thanks south-africa-bull and the others who mentioned pumping the blondes and other white chicks. It's very hot. Please keep coming and coming and coming.

The best is the IR sex itself no matter if with blondes, brunetes, redheads... But with the blondes I guess the contrast catch us more.

So do you still think only blondes make the best subs...

south-africa-bull,

Do you still think only blondes can be the best subs?

Notsoinnocentgrl1980

mature blondes are best, 40-50

Last edited by a moderator:
I think women of all races are best for interracial.

pimpology101 said:
I'd walk over a pile of hot blondes to get to a redhead or brunette any day of the week.

Pimp and I agree. Redheads and Irish brunette's have lighter skin. I like the contrast. Green eyed redheads are the best for IR.

Of course, I wouldn't kick a beautiful blonde out of bed. LOL No dirty blondes, please.

ChopChop said:
Pimp and I agree. Redheads and Irish brunette's have lighter skin. I like the contrast. Green eyed redheads are the best for IR.

Of course, I wouldn't kick a beautiful blonde out of bed. LOL No dirty blondes, please.

How about an Irish brunette that's dyed blonde ???

:)

Users who are viewing this thread