• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are blond women the best for IR ?

• Thread startersouth-africa-bull
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
I'd walk over a pile of hot blondes to get to a redhead or brunette any day of the week.

Thanks for stickin up 4 us redheads, pimp!

Attachments

• gray04.jpg
    gray04.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 291
blondes are

my exwife was a blonde 5,2 120 to 130lbs 36D 25 37 Implants 45yrs old.
I have her pics but i heard Rumors she big into bbc now but who know and who can proof it like of guy bullshit in here.

Attachments

• wow nx.jpg
    wow nx.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC00117.jpg
    DSC00117.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 375c.jpg
    375c.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 191
  • nude beach nj.jpg
    nude beach nj.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 186
Blondes Are!

Thanks for sticking up for us blondes Khufu.

Fellows.................... There is no magical recipe. If she's sub and sexy she fits.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guys say blondes are best

The black guys who do me say blonde are the best at cock sucking. They say blondes not only do it, but they like doing it. I know I do.

hi why did you

Khufu_k said:
They are. But never overlook a mature white redhead or even a mature white brunette. They can REALLY fuck!!!!

Hi why did you tell i'll never know if the rumors are real I know they are excon12 have send me her gb pics.if you tell me what you know about her show you.

Attachments

• 25e1.jpg
    25e1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 316
  • 1898HardwareBar4600.jpg
    1898HardwareBar4600.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 321
Exhub:

Do you have anymore pics of her? She's Hott

yes

email me for more of her do you guys any of her rumors.

Attachments

• n hot body.jpg
    n hot body.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 150
  • p8b1_at_a_biker_party_1_[1].jpg
    p8b1_at_a_biker_party_1_[1].jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 121
  • licking ass.jpg
    licking ass.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 140
you guys think she hot to not

any one think he may know her?

Ro, I'll PAY attention!!!

RoSquirts said:
Thanks Ron! I was going to post a pic but everytime I do no one seems to pay attention ,lol!

What part of the State r u in?!

who arecyou talking to

NYC why if you know her i have more pics of her but please tell me about her .

We (blondes) are icons of sexual enjoyment for men of all colors but especially for black men. The truth of the matter is that the better you look, the more men want you regardless of hair color, but all things being equal, if there is a blonde and a brunette who are equal in the looks dept (face & body), the blonde will get the black man first 90% of the time. That's been my experience in the real world and I suspect it's true in every part of the country - and possibly the world.

Users who are viewing this thread