• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are you a good hubby?

• Thread starterSevwin
  • Start date
yes i agree..

over time i do more and more housework and attending to her needs. I clean while she is at work i cook for her and take her plate so she dont have to get up. I am slowly evolved into more of a house wife. Especially when she comes home late from work or in a hurry to get ready to go out. She will be going to a girl friends birthday party here soon and as i am told to expect her to stay over night. I seem to get allot more done when she is out like this as well.

I helped too. watched the kids when she went out, sometimes 3 to 4 nights a week.
One of the hottest things has been helping her get ready for a date, even buying her clothes and hepling to select panties. I selected crotchless on more than one occasion.
I always loved more than anything to eat pussy, I could be satisfied with just that, but after watching my freind pump his load into my wife, from then on I had this insatisiable desire to suck his cock to this day.

If possible, help pay the bills if both of you are working. Give her some money so that she can buy those pretty dresses, new pair of panties or bras.