• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Arkansas MWF

ImaScorpio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I am looking for a BM to seduce my very conservative wife. She is very beautiful, nice ass, sexy smile and small tits. She has never been with another man except for her ex bf she gave a bj to. like i said she will have to be seduced, but she will give in. by the way did i say she likes to give head.

I am still looking for a BM to seduce my wife, hell anyone for that matter. Is this site for real or is it just a bunch of fakes? I am Serious, i want my wife to go blk.

I have found, that you will get more interest if you post a pic or two of your hot wife. Good Luck.

I am 22 & very much interested. I live in Northwest Arka

Let me know what you had in mind and then message me at my yahoo ID of: penner_talent or contact me through email at penner_talent@yahoo.com - hope to hear from you, and find out more about what kind of ideas you may have had for your innocent sounding wife.

still looking...

I am still looking....hopefully i will get a pic soon for every one to see. It seems that there aren't many people from my area. We live in Central Arkansas but go to Memphis TN. alot.

I am still looking.

I am still looking for a BM to seduce my wife. She is very conservative and she knows i want her to go blk. She has not said no, but she has not said yes either..Come on guys help me out. Any ladies i could use some tips from you as well.

hello,

I live in Dallas ,TX however I do travel your way alot. I would love to get to know you and your wife. I am 5' 7", 165 lbs dark skin, shaved head and very atheltic built. I am very well educated ,and i am also training for my first bodybuilding contest. If you would like to know more about me please email me at drelp@yahoo.com I will send you a pic if you email me.

goog luck in your seach,

drel

big cock

Hello
Professional, financially secure black male in North Dallas
would love to meet/greet attractive shapely married or single
white females. I am 6 ft1, 195, med br skinned , br eyes,
muscular athletic build, well endowed + long lasting and very oral.
I love to please and I promise you won't be disappointed
E-mail me at Dallasbm@aol.com or Dallasbm@yahoo.com for
more details..
Hope to hear from you soon
Lj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back