Asian Wife ******** her self to others by "accident"

• Thread startergorgeouswife
  • Start date

gorgeouswife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2018
Has anyone had this experience where his Asian wife dresses more provocative and "accidentally" exposes her self to others?
This started happening after my wife cucked me a few times.
I have noticed how she loves "accidentally" ******** her self to our neighbor's teenage son.
When she returns from shopping our neighbors son always volunteers to help her carry the bags.
My Asian wife who now wears only skirts a few inches above her knee opens the car door and takes
her time to get out of the car. I noticed one time looking from the window that after she parked her car
the neighbor's son came to say hello and she asked him to help her with the grocery bags.
She had her big sunglasses on she he couldnt tell where she was looking.
As she was coming out of the car she put one foot on the ground and left one foot in the car pretending to be
looking for her cell phone. She kept her legs parted for a few seconds enough for the kid to enjoy
an unobstructed view of my wife's panties. I knew that morning that my wife had her sheer panties on
so the kid got an eyeful of my Asian's wife's pussy. Was probably the first real pussy he was seeing.
My wife made it look completely accidental.
So now every time my wife comes back from shopping he volunteers to help out hoping to get another look
at her married pussy, lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eriknb, MajorHorner, Filipinalust and 15 others
I think that is as sexy as it gets.... So nice of her to allow him to see what's under her skirt. Very sexy that she is doing this on purpose and probably getting quite a turn on as well as he is. Let it continue and see where it goes. I bet her searches for her cell phone get longer... maybe with smaller panties or.... ?
I wish i could have the view from the window that you have to watch this erotic scene play out....
r-

Reactions: robandkate, JazzzBBC, Beano and 1 other person
Just re-read your post here..... very very sexy, even sexier thani ti was the first time i read it :)

r-

playpair said:
I think that is as sexy as it gets.... So nice of her to allow him to see what's under her skirt. Very sexy that she is doing this on purpose and probably getting quite a turn on as well as he is. Let it continue and see where it goes. I bet her searches for her cell phone get longer... maybe with smaller panties or.... ?
I wish i could have the view from the window that you have to watch this erotic scene play out....
r-
Thank you. I am pretty sure my wife got off on it also. I am also sure she will find more way to ****** her self to the kid and make it look accidental, lol.

Reactions: littlecucky, robandkate, JazzzBBC and 1 other person
You should organise the neighbour boy to fuck her in your bed

Reactions: playpair
gorgeouswife said:
Has anyone had this experience where his Asian wife dresses more provocative and "accidentally" exposes her self to others?
I have noticed how she loves "accidentally" ******** her self to our neighbor's teenage son.
When she returns from shopping our neighbors son always volunteers to help her carry the bags.
My Asian wife who now wears only skirts a few inches above her knee opens the car door and takes
her time to get out of the car. I noticed one time looking from the window that after she parked her car
the neighbor's son came to say hello and she asked him to help her with the grocery bags.
As she was coming out of the car she put one foot on the ground and left one foot in the car pretending to be
looking for her cell phone. She kept her legs parted for a few seconds enough for the kid to enjoy
an unobstructed view of my wife's panties. I knew that morning that my wife had her sheer panties on
so the kid got an eyeful of my Asian's wife's pussy. Was probably the first real pussy he was seeing.
So now every time my wife comes back from shopping he volunteers to help out hoping to get another look

VERY HOT! My wife Kate is an exhibitionist. When our son became a teen, Kate took pleasure in letting our son and his friends see things that boys that age normally do not get to see. When our son had his buddies over to swim in our pool, Kate would always wear one of her tiny thong-bottom bikinis. She loved walking around in front of the boys barely covered. I loved watching the boys openly stare at my wife's naked ass.

Other times, Kate had to make showing off for the boys appear to be accidental. All of our son's friends have seen his mom's naked tits down her loose tops...accidentally, of course. Kate liked showing off for the boys and they certainly seemed to enjoy looking at her. Our son told us that his buddies refer to Kate as the hot mom. Our son did not seem to be bothered by the fact that his friends thought his mom was hot. The boys got to see a lot of skin at our house.

• Love
Reactions: wanhunglow, littlecucky, 2wheel and 2 others
My favorite is to have my wife go shoe shopping in garters and no underwear. There’s a store by us where the salesperson still helps with trying on the shoes. I would go in as a customer without her and look around and try to get lost so I can watch my wife come in on her own and shop. Watching how quickly the men jump up wanting to help her. I love it when she sits down and the men notice what she is wearing. I love watching her flirt away and flashing her pussy. One summer she connected up with a young man going to college and was off for the summer she had a great time being a slut for him. She would come home with her pussy filled with his cum and then I would fuck her and have her relive the experience again by telling me everything they did. I love watching her cum from telling how much she is and loves being my slut.
There was a time when a young woman helped her. I have told her that she has to flirt and show off her pussy to whoever helps her. It was awesome to watch her talking the girl into giving her calf a massage for a “cramp” she had her skirt pulled up far enough that her pussy was on full display. in front of this girl my wife reached down and started playing with her pussy telling the girl that she was so pretty and looking at her was making my wife’s pussy wet. She asked the girl if she wanted to touch her pussy to see how wet she was. The girl did nothing but watch my wife play with herself. She tried on 4 or 5 pairs of shoes and playing with herself asking the girl to rub her cramping calf. The girl asked her if she liked women, my wife told her that she liked anyone that she could please with her body, man or woman. A customer came in and everything stopped.
My wife goes to that store a couple of times a month just to look at shoes and see who’s there. Sometimes the place is to busy and she leaves after awhile. I sometimes wonder if the sales people talk about her and what she does. Most of the time the men just stare at her pussy freaked out at what to do.

• Love
Reactions: mrstknmove, lnohhnvm, 2wheel and 2 others
Rumtum said:
My favorite is to have my wife go shoe shopping in garters and no underwear. There’s a store by us where the salesperson still helps with trying on the shoes. I would go in as a customer without her and look around and try to get lost so I can watch my wife come in on her own and shop. Watching how quickly the men jump up wanting to help her. I love it when she sits down and the men notice what she is wearing. I love watching her flirt away and flashing her pussy. One summer she connected up with a young man going to college and was off for the summer she had a great time being a slut for him. She would come home with her pussy filled with his cum and then I would fuck her and have her relive the experience again by telling me everything they did. I love watching her cum from telling how much she is and loves being my slut.
There was a time when a young woman helped her. I have told her that she has to flirt and show off her pussy to whoever helps her. It was awesome to watch her talking the girl into giving her calf a massage for a “cramp” she had her skirt pulled up far enough that her pussy was on full display. in front of this girl my wife reached down and started playing with her pussy telling the girl that she was so pretty and looking at her was making my wife’s pussy wet. She asked the girl if she wanted to touch her pussy to see how wet she was. The girl did nothing but watch my wife play with herself. She tried on 4 or 5 pairs of shoes and playing with herself asking the girl to rub her cramping calf. The girl asked her if she liked women, my wife told her that she liked anyone that she could please with her body, man or woman. A customer came in and everything stopped.
My wife goes to that store a couple of times a month just to look at shoes and see who’s there. Sometimes the place is to busy and she leaves after awhile. I sometimes wonder if the sales people talk about her and what she does. Most of the time the men just stare at her pussy freaked out at what to do.
Used to bring my ex to shoestores like that. And even less on road trips at night for truckers. Those were fun times. Shed show off for different friends which paid off many times. Also x movies.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, JazzzBBC and robandkate
gorgeouswife said:
is there an end game to this, or just flashing him? how old is neighbor & your wife?

does she ask him to do more to help her, other than carry groceries?

is she shared?

CharlieChan said:
You should organise the neighbour boy to fuck her in your bed
Would love that, if one day while I am at work he gets to nail her married pussy in our bed. Can't wait to see that smirk on his face when I run across him after he has banged my wife. lol

Reactions: littlecucky, playpair, CharlieChan and 1 other person
gorgeouswife said:
Would love that, if one day while I am at work he gets to nail her married pussy in our bed. Can't wait to see that smirk on his face when I run across him after he has banged my wife. lol

That would be really hot. I love being around guys who have fucked my wife.

Reactions: littlecucky, playpair and gorgeouswife
gorgeouswife said:
Well, maybe you should set it up, help them along, I’m certain everyone would be happy, then you can come back and tell us all the details of how the neighbour boy fucked your wife like a slut in your bed

Reactions: Focker, playpair and Capt. Ron
CharlieChan said:
Well, maybe you should set it up, help them along, I’m certain everyone would be happy, then you can come back and tell us all the details of how the neighbour boy fucked your wife like a slut in your bed
Agree. I should find a way to make it happen. Its a win, win, win for everyone. They boy gets to lose his virginity with a gorgeous, married Asian woman, my wife gets her married pussy pounded by a young stud and my horns get a little longer, lol.

Reactions: CharlieChan and playpair
robandkate said:
I love that also. My wife cucks me maybe 3-4 times a year. She is very selective and usually spreads her thighs for people from her work. Love attending her company's events. I always make sure we sit at the same table with someone who has fucked my wife. It's so hot seeing them sitting there with their gorgeous wives, who are off limits to me, but knowing they have enjoyed banging my wife's married pussy behind my back. Enjoy making small talk with them and I never sense anything, expect maybe a very subtle smirk, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, AaronT, littlecucky and 3 others
gorgeouswife said:
Agree. I should find a way to make it happen. Its a win, win, win for everyone. They boy gets to lose his virginity with a gorgeous, married Asian woman, my wife gets her married pussy pounded by a young stud and my horns get a little longer, lol.
i'm sure you realize that if he gets your wife in bed, all his buddies are going to hear about it. teenage boys talk. if that is what you want, you are on the right path.

Reactions: MajorHorner, littlecucky and CharlieChan
robandkate said:
I knew all the guys that fucked my wife. They were all friends or neighbors. Only one knew I was aware of it. She eventually told another after he moved away on one of her visits to him. The others thought she was cheating.

Reactions: AaronT, leahshub, robandkate and 1 other person
littlecucky said:
I knew all the guys that fucked my wife. They were all friends or neighbors. Only one knew I was aware of it. She eventually told another after he moved away on one of her visits to him. The others thought she was cheating.

My first wife fucked other guys too, starting before we were even married. I encouraged her behavior.

My first wife ONLY fucked guys we knew and saw frequently in our everyday life...old high school friends, my boss, co-workers of mine, her boss, co-workers of hers, neighbors etc... I was always around guys who had fucked my wife or who were currently fucking her. I thought it was hot. Most of them new that I was aware they were fucking her but some of them thought that I did not know.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, AaronT, littlecucky and 1 other person
lnohhnvm said:
i'm sure you realize that if he gets your wife in bed, all his buddies are going to hear about it. teenage boys talk. if that is what you want, you are on the right path.
Nobody will believe he got to fuck the gorgeous MILF next door. The good thing is his self confidence will increase after he bangs my wife.

Reactions: littlecucky, Beano, robandkate and 1 other person
Any news? Has the boy fucked your gorgeous wife yet?? Has she shown her married pussy to him more? Maybe she should cum in a pair of cute panties and gift wrap them, to give to him a present along with her number for helping her with the groceries, that might spark something

Reactions: hikawade
CharlieChan said:
Any news? Has the boy fucked your gorgeous wife yet?? Has she shown her married pussy to him more? Maybe she should cum in a pair of cute panties and gift wrap them, to give to him a present along with her number for helping her with the groceries, that might spark something
No, not yet. She was able though to "accidentally" ******* her bare married pussy and breasts to him.
Hope he gets to lose his virginity soon with my wife. Can't wait for my horns to grow a little longer, lol.

Reactions: littlecucky