Asian Wife ******** her self to others by "accident"

• Thread startergorgeouswife
  • Start date
Make sure you keep us informed!! We’re all dying to hear about her fucking his poor unsuspecting brains out

Do you have any pics of her to share with us? I’m wanting to see this hot slut wife of yours

Any news on her fucking the neighbour boy yet?

Reactions: Filipinalust
gorgeouswife said:
Has anyone had this experience where his Asian wife dresses more provocative and "accidentally" exposes her self to others?
This started happening after my wife cucked me a few times.
I have noticed how she loves "accidentally" ******** her self to our neighbor's teenage son.
When she returns from shopping our neighbors son always volunteers to help her carry the bags.
My Asian wife who now wears only skirts a few inches above her knee opens the car door and takes
her time to get out of the car. I noticed one time looking from the window that after she parked her car
the neighbor's son came to say hello and she asked him to help her with the grocery bags.
She had her big sunglasses on she he couldnt tell where she was looking.
As she was coming out of the car she put one foot on the ground and left one foot in the car pretending to be
looking for her cell phone. She kept her legs parted for a few seconds enough for the kid to enjoy
an unobstructed view of my wife's panties. I knew that morning that my wife had her sheer panties on
so the kid got an eyeful of my Asian's wife's pussy. Was probably the first real pussy he was seeing.
My wife made it look completely accidental.
So now every time my wife comes back from shopping he volunteers to help out hoping to get another look
at her married pussy, lol
Maybe she should lose an eating in the car. I bet he'd get right in to help her find it. Those little earrings can find the most creative places to disappear

CharlieChan said:
Any news on her fucking the neighbour boy yet?
My ex would always ask for help putting groceries away from my friends. She was short so had to get up on the counters to reach the top shelves. She loved to tease. Often ended up as not teasing at all.

Reactions: playpair
Filipinalust said:
My ex would always ask for help putting groceries away from my friends. She was short so had to get up on the counters to reach the top shelves. She loved to tease. Often ended up as not teasing at all.
So nice that you wife was able to ask for help with the groceries :) Many years ago, when our kids were still at home, my wife really enjoyed when our son's buddies would come by the house on Saturdays. They seemed to get to our house well before noon, when my wife would still be in her pajamas :)

Reactions: Capt. Ron, Filipinalust and lnohhnvm
... and she liked the attention too...

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron and Filipinalust
playpair said:
... and she liked the attention too...
All women love attention.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and playpair
gorgeouswife said:
Has anyone had this experience where his Asian wife dresses more provocative and "accidentally" exposes her self to others?
This started happening after my wife cucked me a few times.
I have noticed how she loves "accidentally" ******** her self to our neighbor's teenage son.
When she returns from shopping our neighbors son always volunteers to help her carry the bags.
My Asian wife who now wears only skirts a few inches above her knee opens the car door and takes
her time to get out of the car. I noticed one time looking from the window that after she parked her car
the neighbor's son came to say hello and she asked him to help her with the grocery bags.
She had her big sunglasses on she he couldnt tell where she was looking.
As she was coming out of the car she put one foot on the ground and left one foot in the car pretending to be
looking for her cell phone. She kept her legs parted for a few seconds enough for the kid to enjoy
an unobstructed view of my wife's panties. I knew that morning that my wife had her sheer panties on
so the kid got an eyeful of my Asian's wife's pussy. Was probably the first real pussy he was seeing.
My wife made it look completely accidental.
So now every time my wife comes back from shopping he volunteers to help out hoping to get another look
at her married pussy, lol
I hope that in the time since this happened, that you twat exhibiting ***** wife has managed to seduce this young man and regularly milk him of his high sperm content cum blasts.

lnohhnvm said:
i'm sure you realize that if he gets your wife in bed, all his buddies are going to hear about it. teenage boys talk. if that is what you want, you are on the right path.
And teenage boys will be eager to meet your wife to get advice on how to perform with their teen GFs. Practical demonstrations will be a must. Sperm-packed teen spunk must be filling her thirsty Asian cunt by now?

Reactions: CharlieChan and playpair
Filipinalust said:
All women love attention.
She did not change out of her pajamas on purpose while the boys were there. I always made sure to be out of the way, but close enough to watch. As they got to our house, one by one in the morning, she would greet each one with a nie hug at the door.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Filipinalust said:
Maybe she should lose an eating in the car. I bet he'd get right in to help her find it. Those little earrings can find the most creative places to disappear
He'll be able to dig around with his special tool, no doubt

Reactions: Domfrank and playpair
MajorHorner said:
He'll be able to dig around with his special tool, no doubt
that smaller, teen size tool, but still hard as steel.

Reactions: MajorHorner
playpair said:
that smaller, teen size tool, but still hard as steel.
And his rate of manufacture of fresh sperm is prodigious.
He’ll be able to fill her up to overflowing and fuck her so many times in quick succession
that she’ll think that she’s been GB-ed

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy and playpair
Any more news on this?? Has she let him fuck her yet?