At My Husband's Urging

• Thread starterDeena Schultz
  • Start date

Deena Schultz

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2008
AT MY HUSBAND’S URGING . . .

I have read numerous nmessages on the internet where white males want to get their wives to accept sex with black males. I never dreamed that my husband Gary would fit in this category. Here is my account of what my husband did to make me a cuckolding wife:

Melvin, his boss, was a black male, and he had ben at our house several times with my husband's rotating poker group. He was very nice, always so cheerful and considerate. Our small sons, 3 and 5, really liked him. Every time he came to our house he brought some candy and played with the boys.

Well, one evening after the poker players had gone and I was cleaning up the living room Gary put his arm around me. After a hug and kiss he laughed and said with a smirk on his face, “Mel told me he would like to get into your panties sometime.” I was flattered, but I dismissed his remark.

Over the next several days my husband made other remarks about Mel and hinted that he bet I would like to get in bed with him. I don’t think I ever replied to his remarks, but maybe I did.

A couple weeks later my husband came home from work with some cheerful news. He was hoping to get promoted to office manager. Mel was co-owner of the auto dealership, and it would be his decision. Gary reiterated Mel’s desire to have sex with me. if I would have sex with Mel, he would be a shoo-in for the job. I did not want to do such a thing. At first I refused to even discuss it, but Gary kept at me. He reminded me about our financial problems, and how his low-paying job was hurting us. After several evenings listening to Gary’s incessant pleading I reluctantly consented to have a sexual encounter with Mel.

A couple days later Gary called me from work to tell me that the Big Event would be that night. It was a short notice, but it was probably better. I had less time to think about it. Like most women I had often fantasized about sex with another man, but a black man had never been in my fantasies. Anyway I was on needles and pins the rest of the day.

Mel took me out to dinner that evening, and Gary stayed home with our boys. After a very nice dinner in a very expensive restaurant we went to Mel’s condo, which he shared with his mother and sister. They were out of town, and that was why our date was on such short notice. After a tour of the place and another glass of wine we went into Mel’s bedroom.

What a wonderful introduction to black sex. I was very nervous and tense, and Mel realized it. He suggested we shower together, but I just couldn’t do that. I did undress in front of him, and I watched him disrobe. I did want to see what I was getting into - or rather what was going to be getting into me. He had been a football player in college and had played professionally, and he had a great body. He was perhaps an inch taller than Gary, and at least thirty pounds heavier. I remember noticing how dark his genitals were. He was chocolate brown, but his penis was coal-black, a charcoal black.
At dinner Mel had told me rather crudely what he planned to do to me in bed, so I fully expected him to jump on me and treat me rather roughly, but I was wrong, way wrong. We lay there for at least 15 minutes, with Mel gently exploring me with his fingers while we talked about everything but sex. I wanted to get the affair over quickly, but I did not want to take the initiative. I did not touch him until he took my hand and placed it on his penis. I could feel it growing in my hand. And I could feel the excitement building in me. I think every woman likes to feel their lover’s penis growing in their hand, and realizing the sexual power they have over the male animal. He began suckling tentatively on my breast, not nearly the way I had feared. And in a few more minutes he had his face on my genitals. I soon realized that his tongue was larger than Gary’s - or at least he flitted it farther into my vagina. He soon had me squirming and writhing with pleasure. I did have to stop him when he used his tongue too vigorously on my sensitive little button. He apologized, telling me how eager he was to fill me with his penis. And I was ready for that, too. Before he used his tongue on me down there I had worried that sex might be painful for me. His tongue caused my juices to flow, so I was no longer so worried about pain.

I had wanted to feel Mel’s sex organ after it was fully erect, but I did not have the chance until he was ready to enter me. I did feel it while I guided him in. I realized that his tumescent organ was much fatter than my husband’s, and as soon as he gently pushed the swollen mushroom head of his engorged member into my vagina I received some feelings like I had never felt before. And when he began slowly moving his virile member back and forth I was in heaven. It was better than any of my fantasies - better than anything I had ever felt in my vagina.

He was killing me with pleasure, and when I felt his warm semen filling me I knew that this
was the best insemination I had ever had. I seldom felt my husband’s ejaculation. Usually I only knew that he had ejaculated when his semen began leaking out of me later. But Mel let me know. He went “Oh, oh, oh, my God Oh, oh, it is so good, so good. Oh, oh.” No doubt I was pleasing him.

Mel stayed on me after he finished ejaculating. “I know I did not get you off,” he said. “I wanted to last longer, but not having sex for so long and being in such a tight pussy was too much for me.” I expected him to fall out like my husband always did after he ejaculated, but Mel did not. He kissed my lips and my breasts, and very slowly started moving his still swollen sex organ again. My husband was never able to do that, and I had assumed that all men softened immediately after thier orgasm. But not Mel. I had been so close to having an orgasm when Mel had ejaculated, and soon I put my legs around him to hold him in me. Well, after feeling his ejaculation and knowing that I had given him so much pleasure, combined with the stimulation of his renewed penile movements, brought me to having the most wonderful - and longest - orgasm I had ever had. And it was the very first time I had ever had a vaginal orgasm. My husband always had to use his fingers after he climaxed in order to stimulate me to an orgasm. I had heard and read so much about vaginal orgasms, but I had long ago decided it would never happen to me.

We spent at least another half hour talking, exploring and kissing. I was aware that Mel’s sex organ was again turgid, but I was hoping he would not want any more sex. Just when I decided to get out of his bed, he whispered to me, “ Do you mind if I fuck you again? I might as well get my money’s worth. I might not ever get you in bed again,”
I was puzzled by Mel’s remark about getting his money’s worth,” but I did not ask. Without waiting for my okay Mel again moved between my legs and gently and slowly entered me, and we had sex a second time. I did not quite reach that wonderful plateau of pleasure again. I do know that I fulfilled my role as a sex partner, though, and that I gave Mel a great deal of pleasure.

I did pay a price for it, however. I had used my diaphragm for birth control, and whenever I use it I leak copiously afterward. By the time Mel had me back home my panty was drenched - and I am afraid that his car seat was very wet, too. Mel claimed that he had not had sex for almost a year, and I believed him, too.

As soon as I entered our house my hubby hugged me nd patted my behind. Then the questions began. He wanted all the intimate details. Of course I did not tell him everything. I was a little ashamed for my consensual infidelity, and I avoided direct eye contact with him. He was eager to get me in bed after I finished washing. I knew that he wanted sex, and I knew that I could not refuse him, although that was the last thing I wanted that night.

It turned out all right for me, but not so good for my poor husband. He tried so hard, but he could not attain an erection. I even tried to help, but to no avail. That had never happened before. I felt sorry for him, but I found it amusing. I was able to go to sleep quickly, and the rest of Mel’s fecundating fluid seeped out of me.

In the days following my tryst with Mel I thought about him constantly. I guess my husband did, too. He kept repeatedly asking almost the same questions about that wonderful night. I admitted to him that I had enjoyed the evening in Mel’s bed. I also admitted that Mel had ejaculated into me twice. I told him that he had given me an orgasm, but I did not tell him the details. I think that would have been too great a blow to his ego. I really think that feeling Mel’s semen being ejaculated so forcefully into me is what actually led to my orgasm. Knowing that pregnancy was definitely possible also gave me an additional thrill. There were certainly a lot of Mel’s sperm cells frantically swimming around in there trying to make me a mother again.

That was not the end of my cuckolding experience, but that is enough for now.

sounds like a hot time,,would love to hear more some time soon,,,a few pics would be nice also if you have any to share,,,thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Deena Schlutz You Made My Cock Hard & Nuts Ache

What a cock hardening story. A cat could not stratch my dick at this moment. Even though you did not get into deep detail of how his cock felt and all the little goodies. Yours is one of the hottest and sexiest Hot Wife fuck stories i have ever read. At least to me, if your hubby got the promotion and had the balls to charge him for your pussy as well, would make your taking a black cock even be hotter. I feel you dont wish to get any deeper into the facts, so i will just thank you very much for this story and enjoy this very hot and horny feeling you have given to me. You must be one very special Hot Wife. By you telling us in your words about your black cock screw makes it very sexy. Pant, Pant, Pant aaaah. :p:p;):D Thanks okdeacon

awesome story

Second that Decon - that was an erection inducing story and me imagining my wife relating it.

Well told and very hot. Love to hear more.

more of my story

I sent another chapter of my cuckolding experience with Mel last week, but somehow it did not make it to the website. I’ll try again:

Mel attended the next poker game at our house. I was afraid that he might make some revealing remarks or perhaps try to get a little fresh with me, but as far as I know nothing was ever said. I was aware that Mel did smile at me whenever I was around, which was not very often. The men helped themselves to coffee and soft drinks. They never drank alcohol during their poker games.

Well, the very next day Gary came home from work to tell me he was now the office manager, with a hefty raise in pay. He thanked me for the “sacrifice” I had made for us. I sensed that he had more to say, but he did not say it until the boys were in bed. “I hate to ask another big favor of you, Dee, but Mel wants to get into your ‘pussy’ again,” said Gary, shifting his gaze to my face. “I hate to ask you to do it again, but I am grateful for the job, and I guess you are, too.”

Before Gary had finished talking I think my juices were already flowing. I was hoping such a situation would arise, but I had no idea how to initiate it. I wanted very badly to have sex with Mel, but I could not let my hubby know that. I pretended that I was a little dismayed, and I gave Gary a sarcastic look before finally agreeing to have sex with Mel again. My reply was apparently good for my husband’s ego, too. We had some good sex that night, probably because I was more receptive and eager to please him.

The next day Gary gave me the details for my next tryst. Mel could not bring me to his condo that he shared with his wife and sister, so Gary had suggested coming to our house the next Wednesday. Mel would come for dinner. Gary would leave soon after for his poker game, but Mel would stay. Gary never returned from his poker games until after midnight, and I guess he told Mel to leave before then. I was thrilled. I could hardly wait for Wednesday to come. I was not too thrilled to have sex with hm in our bed, but it did not bother my husband.

Mel arrive on schedule the next Wednesday. He had brought me flowers and a toy for each boy. I wanted to give him a nice kiss, but not in front of the boys. Instead I settled with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I feared that it would be awkward to have my two lovers dining with me, but I was wrong. They chatted at the table so amicably, and never once mentioned me or what was going to happen later.

After Gary left for his card game Mel insisted on helping me in the kitchen before he played with the boys. They really liked him, and they wore him out. I did not like that too well. I wanted him for myself.

Mel helped me put the boys to bed, which took longer than I had expected. Then I finally had Mel to myself. We stayed in the living room, talking, kissing and hugging until the boys were asleep before we went into the bedroom. Mel again asked me to shower with him, and that time I assented. We took our time washing and fondling each other. I fondled him to a nice erection and then spent some time admiring and playing with his black “love muscle, as he termend his agnificent member. His penis was much thicker than Gary’s, but I think they were about equal in length. His penis and big sac were so much darker than the rest of him. I guess I was fondling his thick organ and playing with his testicles a little to much, for suddenly Mel exclaimed. “I gotta get you into that bed before I ‘pop my nuts’. I want to do that in your ‘pussy’, not here in the shower. I am not paying good money for that.” His remark sounded peculiar, but I did not pay any attention to it at the time. As soon as I turned off the shower Mel picked me up and carried me into the bedroom - both of us dripping wet. I made him carry me back to retrieve our towels. We could not get the bed so wet so soon.

This is a good spot to end this segment. More coming later.

This is a great accounting of how you changed your relationship, and your life. We look forward to the next chapter!!!

Another Chapter

Hi, everyone. Here is another chapter chronicling my cuckolding experience. Enjoy.

We were both so aroused that Mel spent very little time in foreplay. Again I had to stop him from tonguing my clitoris. His tongue was too rough. My husband did not use his tongue on me down there very often, but he was much gentler than Mel. I knew I did not have to guide Mel’s penis to its goal, but I loved to feel it. That big head on his penis felt like it was too big for my opening. Of course it wasn’t. I wanted to rub is organ a little before entry, but I was very ready to be entered. I loved having him enter me so slowly, teasing me in the process. I cannot explain it, but his penis gave me feelings that my husband’s never did. When he would withdraw very slowly all the way out, then push in so gently it drove me crazy. I have read stories where some women like rough sex, but I am not one of them.

Mel brought me to a raging orgasm just after I felt his warm semen spurting into me. And he kept spurting and spurting and I kept shaking and shaking in a colossal orgasm. It was truly divine. I had to stop him from further thrusting. I was too sensitive to the movement of his swollen penis.

We lay together in bed for about an hour. I enjoyed cuddling so close to him, and feeling all of him. His skin was so smooth, probably because he had very little body hair. He had a little chest hair, and some pubic hair above his sex organ, and that was about it. My husband even had hair on the base of his penis, but Mel didn’t’ have any there or on his scrotum. I kneaded each of his precious testicles as hard as I dared. I concluded they were larger than my husband’s, but I think that testicles sometimes change in size. I know I have felt Gary’s, and sometimes they felt larger. When I was fondling Mel’s potent penis, which was pretty hard by then, I thought of my boys. The older son has a penis slimmer than his little brother’s, but it has a longer head. I think the younger boy is going to have a fatter organ with a bigger head. Just like Mel’s. I hope so. I think he will be able to give his wife more pleasure.

Mel explored my entire body, also. His soft, gentle hands made me shiver with anticipation. His large lips engulfed my breasts and suckled so softly on my nipples. What wonderful feelings he gave me. I could hardly wait to have him inside me again. My juices - and Mel’s contribution - were flowing out of me.

We had sex again. It was so very good. I really enjoyed Mel’s penis in me. His long, gentle strokes were indescribably exhilarating. When I felt his warm semen flooding me again I thought sure I would climax, but I did not. As soon as Mel completed ejaculating he began stroking again. I think he felt that he was losing his erection because he began stroking more rapidly with shorter strokes. I was so close to a climax, but all too soon he softened and fell out of me. Mel apologized for not bringing me to a climax. He really felt bad about that in spite of my assurances that it was not his fault, and that I had enjoyed what he had done very much. I tired to tell him that I believed that I just was not built for multiple orgasms. I reiterated that he gave me so much pleasure just having his penis inside me that I was more than satisfied.

Poor Mel. He did feel bad about it. Right before eleven o’clock he whispered that he was going to try again to ‘please me like a woman should be pleased.’ He entered me once again, but that time he did thrust quicker, pushing in extra hard on each stroke. It felt very good at first, but soon it began to hurt a little. He realized that I was not enjoying it that much, and he reluctantly withdrew. I wanted him to have another ejaculation, mainly just to see if he could. I have heard that men can have multiple ejaculations, but I had never seen more than two in one evening. My husband had done theat a few times when we were first married. I would have tried to masturbate Mel to an ejaculation, but I had to go to the toilet.

Mel was already dressed when I came back. I lay back on the bed, totally exhausted; and when Mel returned he gave me a long kiss. “You stay in bed. I can let myself out,” he whispered. That was a welcome remark. All I wanted to do was go to sleep.

Before Mel reached the living room I heard the door open and my husband’s voice. My husband never returned from a card game so early. It was only half-past eleven. He and Mel stood at the door talking for a few minutes. All I could hear were muted words and lots of laughter.

The sheet was soaked with our love juices, and I debated whether to change it, but I was too exhausted. I pretended to be asleep when Gary came into the bedroom. He knew I wasn’t. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before asking me if I had a good time. I weakly replied affirmatively. I fully expected him to try to have sex with me, but thankfully he didn’t. That was the last thing I wanted, and I silently thanked him. I could not possibly have refused him. I had put on my nightgown and a panty, and he did reach over and feel the washcloth in my panty. That was all. He let me go to sleep in peace.

What Cani I Say

Deena Schlutz; Again you have got to BE one of the most special Hot Wives i have ever had the pleasure of reading about! As you know its even hotter readin it in your own words. I again thank you for this wonderful sexy feeling flowing through my body and these very smoking hot thoughts reeling in my mind. I am really very excited by your adventure. Hubby got his promotion and pay raise. It looks as if he is selling your pussy to Mel! Now that is what i call one hell of a deal for all. Mels dosen't mind paying to fuck you, you love his bbc and the way he squirts cum deep into your hot pussy and your hubby can pay his green fees. Win, win, win. Hubby is not telling you his is getting extra money fron Mel for fucking you. Mel told you so. Now what would be cool is for you to give some pussy to Mel without telling hubby and see what Mels would give you. Of coarse without asking for it. Interesting thought?? Gotta go, gotta get me some relief. :eek::p:p:D Thanks Again, okdeacon WOW YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO HOT.

Part 4 of my story

There seems to be only minimal interest in my cuckolding narrative. Apparently most readers here desire more scatological descriptions of aberrational sexual practices not common to most married couples. With so little interest shown I think this will be the last chapter I shall place here. . . ..

The next morning I barely heard the alarm. Gary had to shake me. I had truly slept like a baby. I wanted badly to shower before preparing breakfast, but I had to defer to my husband. I had expected a barrage of questions at the breakfast table, but my husband remained remarkably mute. He did ask why I had not used my diaphragm. I explained that I was “safe”, my period having ended 3 days earlier, and it was not necessary. He gave me a dour look and said, “If you ever have sex with Mel or any other black guy again you better use your diaphragm. I’ll be damned if I want to support a black baby.” I only use my diaphragm between the tenth and nineteenth days of my cycle. That was the instructions my doctor had given me when she fitted me with it.

Before I showered I took out my diary from its hiding place and wrote for about ten minutes. I had stopped writing in my diary a couple years earlier after my husband had read some of it which I did not want.

I barely finished my shower when my son called me to the phone. It was Mel. He asked me if I had found his wristwatch, which I had not. He explained that he had placed it on my dresser before we had showered, and he neglected to retrieve it before leaving. It was still there. I told him I would make sure my husband took it to work the next day, but Mel told me that he would be over in about an hour to get it. I liked that much better. Instead of dressing I put on my nicest housecoat, but left off my panty and bra. Perhaps I could get a rise out of Mel. No sex, just a little play. My son was there to keep things decent.

What I received from Mel was far removed from what I expected. It made me very angry. The first words that Mel uttered after I poured him coffee ruined my day. “Gosh, Dee, that 50 dollar fuck last night was better than the 100 dollar fuck.” I guess he saw the puzzled look on my face.

I did not know what to say, so there was a long moment of silence before I said, “What are you talking about?”

Mel studied my fac before he replied, “You mean you don’t know how much I paid to get into your pussy?” Then I realized my husband must have made money off my sex acts. He had made a ***** out of me! Mel quickly realized I was an innocent pawn in the sex-for-hire schemes of my husband. He then explained that he had made some remarks to my husband about wanting to get me in bed, and that Gary had told him that I wanted to have sex with a black man, and that he would try to arrange it. The next day he told Mel that I had agreed to do it for $100. Last week he had told Mel that he would try to get me to do it for $50. “You are well worth every penny,” said Mel. “I’ll pay that any time to get in bed with you.”

That explained why Mel had told me in bed the previous night that he might as well “empty his ‘nuts’” in me another time, since he was paying plenty for the privilege.

I was so upset that any thought of cozying up to Mel for some hugs and kisses evaporated. Mel was aware that I was very angry and upset, and he left right away. I went into my bedroom and had a good cry. My small son did his best to console me.

That afternoon a florist brought me some flowers with a nice card from Mel, apologizing for ever thinking that I was behind the scheme to charge him money for sex. Soon after Mel called in person to apologize. In reply I told Mel how genuinely sorry I was, and I was very angry at my husband. I don’t know who suggested it, but we both decided we liked each other, and that we would like to have sex again. “You can have me for free, and my husband does not need to know,” I told him. “I’ll make him sorry he ever made a ********** out of me.” I offered to meet with Mel at my house the next Wednesday when my husband was away playing poker. Mel said that he was hosting the next week’s poker game, so we arranged it for the following week..

That night I did have to endure a spate of questions from my husband about the sexual activity of the previous night. I tried not to lie, but I did bend the truth. He asked me again if I still believed that his penis was bigger than Mel’s. In reply I told him that they were about the same length, but that his penis was probably a little longer than Mel’s. He did not ask anything about penis girth, so I did not fib. I did admit that I enjoyed the sex with Mel very much. When he asked if I would like to do it again I did not answer him right away. After more prodding I told him that it was a nice thought. I ended the subject by saying I did not want to talk about such things anymore, and I snuggled up to him for a little loving.

After my first sex experience with Mel I had told Gary that Mel remained hard for at least a couple minutes after his ejaculation, and that I had liked that. So my husband had bought some Viagra on the internet, and it had arrived that day. Gary took a pill that evening, and it did help him. He did remain hard enough to continue his penile movements after he ejaculated. He still was unable to bring me to a climax with his penis, but I did enjoy the nice feelings. I really did feel sorry for him. I used to think it was all my fault, but after experiencing sex with Mel I realized that it was not all my fault.

On the morning of our next date Mel called me to confirm it. I suggested that he not come until 8 o’clock. Gary always left before that time. Well, promptly at eight Mel rang the doorbell. The boys were ready for bed, but they were delighted to see Mel. He played with them until I finally made him quit. Mel had brought me a couple pairs of expensive thong panties. It is something I would never wear, but I put on a pair so Mel could see them. It pleased him very much, especially when I let him remove them for our shower together.

I was a daring girl that evening, and I fondled and kissed Mel’s magnificent manhood while we were showering. He liked it, and I think he wanted me to take him in my mouth, but I stopped short of doing that. After showering and drying each other Mel did something different. He lifted me up and placed me on his very erect sex organ. I did not think I was that juicy, but he was able to enter me and carry me on his penis to the bed.

I was glad that Mel had not come over the week before. This week I did not need my diaphragm. When I use my diaphragm I always smell so bad the next morning. I don’t know why, but I guess it’s a combination of spermicide, my vaginal juices and the semen that don’t get along too well.

Thanks to Mel’s potent sex organ I had another “first” that evening. Mel brought me to a raging orgasm just before he ejaculated. Then, feeling his semen spurting into my very receptive vagina excited me even more; and when he resumed his sexual movements he caused me to climax again. It was wonderful; wonderful to be a woman.

Mel also had another “first” that night. The third time that Mel entered me I wrapped my legs around him and I would not let him pull out. Taking the cue, he continued until he ejaculated for the third time that evening. I was satisfied. Now I knew a man could really do it three times in one evening.

Mel had planned to leave by eleven, but it was almost half-past when he hurriedly dressed and departed. I lay there, sated, satisfied and glowing from our activity. Mel’s love again was all over me and the sheet, and I knew I had to change that sheet before my husband came home. I did think about the events of the evening. I was glad that I did not have to use my diaphragm. Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed that I could feel Mel’s ejaculations more intensely without the diaphragm in there. I concluded that Mel’s semen spurting against my bare cervix is what led to the greater intensity of feeling. And I suppose the volume of semen might also have something to do with it. I thought that sometime I would like to masturbate Mel into a cup so I could see for myself how much he ejaculated. Each of his ejaculations seemed equally intense, but I am sure the volume of semen must be less each time. I think that when a woman knows her partner is genuinely enjoying the sex act by words, hugs and kisses and caresses it enhances her pleasure and leads to more intense orgasms. It does for me. After Mel has his ejaculation and withdraws he always gives me so much love with his kisses, caresses, hugs and words that I really feel I have pleased him. And Mel always thanked me for giving him so much pleasure. The male animal needs the appreciative woman as much as the woman needs him.

I was able to change the sheet and shower before Gary arrived. In fact I was asleep. I noticed it was almost 2 AM. He kissed me and put his hand on my butt. I had my legs tightly together so he could not feel my genitals. I was glad he did not try.

Well Denna Schultz

I for one will miss your excellent writing and your very hot sexual experiences with Mel. I know from reading your story that you and Mel will continue your sharing hot and very satisifyingly great sex with each other. As well you should. Sorry you are disappointed with the lack and quality of the responses you have received here. But i certainly can understand your desire not to participate futher if you are this disappointed. So let me personally thank you for what you have have shared with us. Adding my invitation to reconsider to continue with your posts. If not, please return if you ever change your mind. You please try and forgive us unprepossessing respondents! The Best of it All to you Denna Schultz. :) okdeacon

Sometimes it's Too Good

Your story is one of the best I've read here. A better gage than comments is who and how many readers you have. Often the feedback is not worthy of the story.

I agree

with Indy. Your story is extremely hot and I hope you will continue the saga. My initial reaction left me speechless and my hands too busy to type!

Let me add my appreciation for your wonderfully written story. By all means, don't stop. Don't stop having Mel or someone else add to your enjoyment, and don't stop sharing it with us. You are one hot woman, someone really in touch with herself. And you write beautifully. Very arousing. Please keep going. And keep us going. Thanks. Jeff

Dear Deena,
Please do not stop writing about your experiences. I am assuming that you definitely will not stop having those experiences. You are becoming a very hot woman, more and more in touch with yourself, so keep it up. But by all means share your experiences with us. You write beautifully, and you are keeping us all aroused. At least you are doing that with me. Thanks, Jeff

Stumbled across your story, am eager for more

Hi Deena,

Like many of the others, I have thoroughly enjoyed your story and would certainly love to hear more.

Cheers Rob

Very Sexy Story Deena!... One of the best I've read anywhere. Don't stop! We are hooked... line and sinker! : )

By the way Deena...Have you noticed the 5 star rating your stories are getting. Should give you an indication of the kind of reception they are receiving.

It is well written story, I enjoyed it. I suggest that you go on the pill instead of diafragm. Try to get your husband involved in a threesome time to time. It will relieve feeling of anxiety for all of you.

The positive responses to my story postings has been very encouraging. I shall continue posting chaptere.

CHAPTER 4

Gary did very little talking the next morning. Did he know what his cheating wife had done last night? He usually talked about his poker game, but that morning he was so silent. I had to make small talk. Even his goodbye kiss that morning was weaker than usual.

Later that morning Mel called me again to thank me for allowing him in my bed, and giving him so much pleasure. “You really emptied my ‘balls’ last night,” he gushed. “I have never shot so much juice into a woman in my life. You’ve got one hell of a pussy.” I don’t usually care to hear that kind of talk, but coming from Mel it was okay. I liked it. I knew that I was a woman, a sexual woman.

I told him how Gary had acted that morning, and I asked him if he had mentioned anything to Gary about our planned tryst. He assured me that he had not. I believed him. But that evening Gary still seemed to have something on his mind that he was not willing to share with me.

Before Mel got off the phone he used the words that I expected to hear. Mel asked if he could see me again. I had already decided that I definitely desired that we see each other again. The following Wednesday Gary was the host for the card game, so that evening was out. We agreed to have a date the following Wednesday. Just thinking about it excited me. I could hardly wait.

That afternoon a florist delivered a beautiful potted plant. Mel had enclosed a card with a note thanking me again for our evening together. I had to destroy the note, but I hoped the potted plant would serve as a wonderful reminder for a long time in the future.

Our next date began with our shower together. I expected Mel to carry be to the bed again anchored to him by his penis. Instead he carried me like a baby to the bed. Once in bed we did some hugging, kissing and caressing, but Mel did very little touching of my genitals. I did play with his solid erection and the rest of him down there, but he did not reciprocate. I was beginning to think that something was the matter. Then, after moving onto me and giving me a long kiss, Mel looked into my eyes and whispered, “Dee, can I put my ‘love muscle’ into your mouth between your upper lips? I would like very much to have you suck the juice out of my ‘nuts’ for a change.”

I had feared that such a thing would happen on one of our dates. My husband had wanted the same thing soon after we were married. I did it a few times, but I did not like it. The only reason that I did it was to please him in a special way after he had done something nice for me. It was a very special treat for him. He always pulled his penis out of my mouth before he ejaculated. During the final weeks of my first pregnancy I did it for Gary’s benefit. Again Gary would always withdraw his penis from my mouth before ejaculating. I just could not get myself to permit him to squirt in my mouth. Late in my second pregnancy I fellated him again a few times until one time he ejaculated in my mouth without warning me beforehand. I ran into the bathroom and spat out most of his semen. After gargling I actually sickened and vomited a little. I never let him put his penis in my mouth again.

Mel had such a pleading look in his eyes that evening and I did want to please him, but... . Finally I said that if he would lie on his back I would do it, but not with his penis hovering over me in the position he was now in. I did not want his semen in my mouth, but I knew he wanted to squirt it in there. Mel was aware of my reluctance to have his penis in my mouth, and he promised not to ejaculate in my mouth. Mel promptly moved off me and I moved over him.

It took longer than I had expected. All the time he kept telling me how good it felt, and thanking me for being such a good sport. He told me that he would move his penis from my mouth before ejaculating, but that he preferred not to. I did not say anything, but when he told me that he was going to “shoot” I gripped his penis tightly and said, “It’s okay.” Most of his semen ran out of my mouth and down the shaft of his penis where it had come from. Most of the rest I spat into the towel. I wiped the semen from Mel’s pubic hair and his penis before lying down again.

Mel tried his best to assuage my feelings over what had just occurred. I believe he was very sincere. We had regular sex later that night, but it was not so great as the first time in my bed. I think having his semen in my mouth dampened my ardor and desire a little. I don’t know. I did have an orgasm the second time we had regular sex. I was feeling much better by then.

We lay in bed the last hour just enjoying the closeness. That was the best part of the evening for me, lying there caressing and fondling. Mel did most of the touching and exploring. It was wonderful just lying there in his arms.

We planned our next date while lying there. I told him that I thought we should limit our trysts to about twice a month. I think he wanted to bed me more often, but I reminded him I had a husband, too. He needed me as much as Mel. Before Mel left we agreed to meet in two weeks.

This is a great story and i hope you continue to update us on your progression as a 'hot wife'. i really enjoy your style. Thank you.