At My Husband's Urging

• Thread starterDeena Schultz
  • Start date
You have a Private Message.

I have to say Deena..You had every right to be pissed over that.

aliangshisb89111 He is a Spam merchant

Please continue

Deena Schultz - what a stimulating thread; I have been eagerly awaiting you follow up post on the other forum as well...

Hi Deena, you are setting a record. Up to now over 15,000 people read your story.

Amazing story! Please continue!

Well, my posts will be ending soon. The comments have been favorable, but I would like to hear from some of the female cuckolders who have been reading this narrative. I think women are more reticent to air their dirty linen in public. For that reason I am posting my email adddress. If you are female and have any questions or comments please let me know. My address is deena_schultz@yahoo.com

I soon had another problem. I missed my period. Mel called on the Tuesday that my period was due. He wanted to come over the next evening. We had not seen each other since we had returned from our trip. I told him that my period was due, and his playground would not be open for him. His reply was just what I had expected. “Dee, I think you got one of my seeds growing in there. You won’t need to cover your delicious ‘pussy’ with a napkin for a long time.”

I shuddered when he said that. I did not have to be reminded. I was already worried about it, and his words were not encouraging. We did agree to meet the following Wednesday. My period did not start, either. My periods were always reliable, starting every 29 days. I might be a day early or a day late, but unless I had been very ill I was always on time.

Another week of worry went past. Mel had to go away on business the following week, so we missed that date, too. After another week with no period I was really worried. I had not missed a period since I was thirteen. I have known women who missed an occasional period, and I fervently hoped that was my problem. Deep down, I knew I was kidding myself. Even by the end that first week I was getting signs from my body. I felt pain in my breasts a few times. I caught myself crying for no reason a few times. I know that I yelled at my boys when they did not deserve it. I was beginning the ride on the emotional roller coaster.

When I knew for certain that my period was not coming I bought a pregnancy test kit. It was positive. I was pregnant. I waited another week or so before I went to the doctor. He confirmed what I already knew. I was pregnant.

That evening I broke the news to my husband. He did not say so, but from the way he acted he had suspected that I was pregnant, and he suspected that Mel was the father. I told him that Mel and I had sex twice that final day we left Las Vegas, but that he had sex with me that evening also. I did not dare tell him that Mel had inseminated me twice that last day when I should have used my diaphragm. And I did not dare tell him how Mel had practically ***** me doing it.

When Gary kept insisting that Mel must be the father I reminded him that he was the one that induced me into having sex with Mel. He had given me permission to go to Las Vegas with Mel. He did not refute any of my words.

I knew that Gary did not believe in abortions, and either do I. But I told him that if he wanted me to have an abortion I would. He agreed that I should have the baby. He promised that he would raise any child I had as our child, regardless of its paternity. I fervently hoped he would later honor those words.

The next morning I received another bouquet of flowers from Mel. The accompanying card said, “Congratulations Mother”. Was it wishful thinking on his part? How did he know for certain? Well, that afternoon I received an expensive box of European chocolates with another similar note.

As soon as Gary returned home he admitted to me that he had told Mel that morning that I was pregnant. He said the two had a long talk, and that Mel offered to help us in any way he could if he were the father of my baby. He had even hinted at setting up a college fund for the baby. He said that Mel was very anxious to see me, and that he had told Mel to come over after the boys were in bed. Gary said he would leave the house for a few hours so we could have some privacy. That was strange. He had never done that before. I only had Mel alone in our house on poker nights.

Mel arrived before I had the boys in bed. He and Gary talked for a while before Gary left to see a movie. Mel and I began huggingg and kissing quietly until the boys were asleep. By the time we were to go into the shower together I had Mel half undressed.

Mel could not stop rubbing my belly. I could tell he was so excited over what I had in there. He always treated me go gently, and that evening he really treated me like a delicate flower. After we dried each other he carefully lifted me and placed me on his turgid penis.

Once Mel had placed me on my bed he kissed me and licked me all over. His actions would have aroused the most frigid female, and I was definitely not a frigid female. Mel performed oral sex on my genitals so lovingly and gently as usual. He would get me almost to an orgasm before stopping and kissing me. I did have to stop him a couple times when he tried to suckle on my breasts. They were too tender for that.

I thought he would never enter me. I wanted him in me so badly. When he finally had his wonderful penis completely inside me I was in heaven. God, it was wonderful. He had been without sex for a long time, and he ejaculated much quiche than he usually did. He also was only able to stay inside me for a much shorter time after he emptied his seminal fluid in me. I was so close to an orgasm, but I could not reach that last plateau of pleasure. Still, it was very good sex, and I enjoyed it immensely.

“I am so sorry to leave you high and dry,” said Mel when he moved alongside me. Once again he began oral sex, but I had to push him away. It was hurting me. Still hugging closely, I fell asleep.

When Mel kissed me later I awakened. He was standing alongside the bed fully dressed. “I wanted to put another load into you tonight, Dee, but you looked so sweet and peaceful lying there that I felt guilty. Our baby told me to get dressed and leave you alone.” I looked at the clock. I had been asleep about a half hour.

Mel told me to stay in bed. He gave me one short kiss before departing. It was not even ten o’clock. I was probably fast asleep in one minute, awakening when Gary moved into bed much later.

By the end of my third month I was beginning to show. I was definitely larger than I had been with the other two babies. I think I was already larger than I had been during my fifth month with my boys. I did not want to tell my husband, but I was certain that Mel was the father. I had mixed feelings. I worried about my sons, and how they would feel. There was no way that I could ever live with Mel. I lost a lot of sleep over the dilemma.

Four months after I became pregnant Mel called me one evening with a request. His sister who lived with him had to go to the hospital for surgery the next day. Normally his mother would care for her toddler daughter, but she was physically unable to do it for more than a few hours. He wondered if I would be willing to care for the baby for at least two days, and maybe three. He would pay me, of course. I talked to the mother before committing myself, and I also asked my husband. He had no objections. So I agreed.

Mel and his sister brought the toddler over a day later. She was a darling girl, eighteen months old. My boys were ecstatic. They loved her so much. The first time I changed her diaper I let them watch. They were all eyes. Ian giggled a little, but Ryan shushed him. That evening little Patrice wanted to get in the tub with the boys, so I removed her diaper and let her climb in the tub. My boys loved it, and I am sure Patrice did not mind my sons touching her in forbidden places when they thought I would not see it happening. It didn’t matter.

Having Patrice in our house for three days helped me immensely. I loved her, and the boys loved her, too. Holding and cuddling that darling black baby convinced me that I wanted one, too. I did not say anything to Gary, but I secretly hoped my baby would be black.

When I was in my fifth month Mel made me unhappy. He had driven me to the doctor’s office once before as a favor to my husband, but he remained in the car with Ian. That day we did not have Ian with us, so Mel went into the clinic with me. He held my hand, and then sat with his arm around me in that crowded clinic waiting room. I could feel the women, all white, staring and glaring at me. I had to keep my head down. How would people react when I took my black baby out in public?

To compound my embarrassment we stopped at a pharmacy on the way home. Mel knew the owner, and all his mother’s medications came from there. I preferred to go to my usual store, but Mel was doing the driving. We had to wait for my prescription. Two black male friends of Mel’s came in, along with two of their teenage sons. After introducing me as his girlfriend, Mel patted my pregnant belly and said, “I got a seed growing in my garden here. I hope it’s a little boy.” Everybody laughed but me. I did notice that Mel did not say that it was his baby growing inside me. He did not have to. From the way he phrased his words I am certain his friends assumed he was the father. Both of his friends commented on how pretty a white woman looks when growing a black baby in her belly. They made a couple of other very crude remarks that even Mel did not appreciate. He apologized to me later when I began crying.

Please continue on this or the other forum

Please continue on this or the other forum....

Would like to see were your experiences takes you....

I wish you well deena in your pregnancy. Let us know what you have?

Thiis is the final chapter of my cuckolding experience with Mel. I hope most of you have enjoyed my acconts. Enjoy this last segment

Mel no longer came over Wednesday evenings to spend amorous time with me after I was in to my fifth month of pregnancy. The last time we had sex Mel had insisted on taking me shopping for maternity clothes. He had seen a maternity dress in a newspaper ad, and he wanted me to see it. The last thing I needed was a man to go looking at maternity clothes with me. He agreed to accompany me to the store, but to keep his distance from me. The dress he wanted was very nice, but very expensive. It was a good fit. Since he was paying the bill I picked up some maternity lingerie also.

It was a school holiday, and I had left my boys with their aunt. After shopping we went home and I modeled my new maternity clothes for Mel. Then we had sex. I was not that much in the mood, but Mel had been so nice, and he wanted sex so badly that I could not refuse him. I did let him know that I was doing it as a special favor for him. I really did appreciate his spending so much money on me, and his caring attitude and concern for my welfare. Riding on Mel’s beautiful penis did arouse me more than I had expected. No orgasm for me, but Mel had his pleasure. He had told me that he was “full”, and he had not exaggerated.

About two weeks after our shopping trip Mel had a medical problem. My sister had just come over that morning when Gary called to tell me that Mel had been taken to the hospital with a possible heart attack. I called the hospital and was told that Mel had just come out of surgery, and was in the intensive care unit. My sister drove us to the hospital. She stayed with our kids while I went into the ICU to see Mel. Mel’s sister and her boyfriend were there. Mel was awake, but barely. All drugged up.

I had only been there a couple minutes when the nurse who had brought me in said to the other visiting couple that they would have to leave for about fifteen minutes while they changed Mel’s dressings. I started to walk out, too, but the nurse said to me, “You may stay, Mrs. Allen, if you wish.” So I stayed. I had kissed Mel when I came in, and I had been holding his hand. The nurse must have assumed I was Mel’s wife. The two nurses had to change a large bandage on his groin, and they had a big device to hold the bandage tight. I noticed that Mel had a catheter in his very black and egregious penis. Later I learned they had put a tube into his groin during his surgery. Anyway, he was home three days later.

Mel continued to call me occasionally after we stopped having sex, but I received no more flowers. I did not want to believe my husband when he told me that Mel was seen around the business almost every day with a white woman. By the way he was holding her it was obvious to all that they were lovers. The next time I called Mel I asked him if he had another girlfriend. He laughed, but he finally admitted it. “I got needs, Dee,” he laughed. “After our baby gets out of there so I can get back in things will be like they were.” That hurt.

I avoided until my ninth month telling my doctor that there was a possibility that my baby might be biracial. Then I made up a tale that had too much to drink at a party, and that one of my husband’s acquaintances had taken advantage of me. Since I did not have my diaphragm inserted, there was a remote possibility that he had impregnated me instead of my husband. I don’t think she really believed my story. She smiled and said that such things do happen, and she had seen such cases herself. I think she was merely trying to make me feel better. She thanked me for letting her know. I already knew that the baby was a girl, but she said we would not whose seed had done the job until the delivery.

After six hours of labor I delivered my baby girl. She was much larger than my sons had been. My doctor looked at me and smiled, saying, “Your husband will be relieved. She is a beautiful little blonde baby.” When I was being wheeled to my room the nurse whispered, “You are in luck. Your baby does not have any Negroid features.” My doctor had obviously been talking.

EPILOGUE
Mel had gone on several business trips during the latter months of my pregnancy. Well, it turned out he was looking for another business. When our daughter was two months old Mel completed selling his interest in his local auto dealership. He bought into a similar business in California.

My husband had been correct about Mel having another girlfriend. Mel supposedly married her before they moved to California.

Mel had to return a few months later to testify in a lawsuit involving his former business. My husband also had to testify, and he saw Mel and his wife a few times. His wife was seven months pregnant. That meant that Mel had impregnated her while I was pregnant.

According to local sources, Mel’s new business is not doing very good. Most auto dealerships are not. Gary learned that Mel’s wife gave birth to a girl.

Thank you Deena, this was a outstanding report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Deena on the arrival of your little girl. I hope you and gary will ove her as proper mother & father.

If you have anymore doing's with mel or other black men, please let us know.

kev

Great story Deena! I guess you could say it was fun while it lasted, anyway?