Becoming my wife's lovers toilet!

• Thread starterharryainsworth
  • Start date

harryainsworth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2012
Possibly the most degrading thing happened to me last night. I finally mustered up the courage to confront my wife's lover while he was about to make love to my wife. After a bit of a struggle I was eventually overpowered. He took the opportunity to place his naked ass squarely on my face while he proceeded to screw my wife. As his ass pounded my face, he finally placed his anus over my mouth. For some inexplicable reason, having given up all my resistance, I sealed my mouth around his anus. He then defecated strongly in my mouth (he was still screwing my wife at this stage). I found myself swallowing every morsel and even licking his anus clean afterwards. What absolutely amazed me was how this made me feel. I had the most throbbing erection I have ever had. I continued to plant passionate kisses on his anus and eventually I came uncontrollably. Both my wife and her lover burst out loving at this pathetic display. Her lover then started to wriggle on my face and tell me that I would be his ass slave for the rest of my life. I am filled with a sense of self loathing but utter excitement at the same time. I am not gay but can anyone explain these feelings?

What is Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a contagious liver disease that results from infection with the Hepatitis A virus. It can range in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a severe illness lasting several months. Hepatitis A is usually spread when a person ingests fecal matter — even in microscopic amounts — from contact with objects, food, or drinks contaminated by the feces, or stool, of an infected person.

Just FYI....

BiInLA said:
What is Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a contagious liver disease that results from infection with the Hepatitis A virus. It can range in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a severe illness lasting several months. Hepatitis A is usually spread when a person ingests fecal matter — even in microscopic amounts — from contact with objects, food, or drinks contaminated by the feces, or stool, of an infected person.

Just FYI....

===========

there are no communicable diseases on the web
especially this area of the web .........where fantasy bullshit
and dreams rule.

Not a good idea...

Harryainsworth,

Regarding the somewhat out-of-the-ordinary outcome of your confrontation with your wife's lover:

harryainsworth said:
.... As [my wife's lover's] ass pounded my face, he finally placed his anus over my mouth. For some inexplicable reason, having given up all my resistance, I sealed my mouth around his anus. He then defecated strongly in my mouth (he was still screwing my wife at this stage). I found myself swallowing every morsel and even licking his anus clean afterwards. What absolutely amazed me was how this made me feel. I had the most throbbing erection I have ever had. I continued to plant passionate kisses on his anus and eventually I came uncontrollably. Both my wife and her lover burst out [laughing] at this pathetic display. Her lover then started to wriggle on my face and tell me that I would be his ass slave for the rest of my life. I am filled with a sense of self loathing but utter excitement at the same time. ....

That's really dangerous. BiInLA is right; there's a strong possibility the bacteria in your wife's lover's large intestine will cause you to become severely ill.

If humiliation of this nature turns you on and your wife likes to see you humiliated in this way too, you might consider suggesting that she let her lover know he can humiliate you by peeing in your mouth whenever he comes over (thereby relieving him, so to speak, of the need to use her bathroom for that purpose). It wouldn't taste too good, but it wouldn't hurt you because human urine is sterile.

Your wife should definitely tell her lover she won't allow him to shit in your mouth anymore because of the severe disease risk from his intestinal bacteria.

—Custer

what you are saying doesn't make sense

harryainsworth:
Trying to finish reading your story as quick as possible, and not willing to re-read it all. All I can say is that it doesn't make sense at all. How could your wife's lover be making love to your wife and defecating at the same time?? your story is pure BS.

That was just gross. Dude you need some help.

Yeah. It really happened. Sure it did. In your sick head.

Maybe it ~did~ happen. in or near zero-gravity where defeca-jaculation is a statistical probability. One of those energy drink companies could sponsor the entire affair. How now, brown cacao?

Mission control? We have a problem/opportunity.

I like it nasty

I have a friend I've sucked off a few time and " YES " licked his asshole too . A couple of times it wasn't the cleanest , a little shit slime was there from not going back and wiping again . I got even harder smelling his dirty ass , and it was so humiliating . He knew his asshole had some nasty shit slime and loved it when I jacked and came sniffing and licking his unclean ass . I know it can be unsafe but I couldn't help it , I like it nasty . Just like pussy , I don't want it smelling like just showered I like it the next day or two days later , It has to smell like pussy not perfume .

Thankyou! someone who finally understands me!

yes, it's absolutely irresistable!! nobody else in this forum gets it because they've never truly experienced it. My wife's lover literally owns me with his ass now. He make me clean it after he's taken a shit with my tongue and I find myself ravenously french kissing his ass hole. I literally worship his asshole and he knows it. My wife and him cant stop laughing at how pathetic i've become and that just turns me more on. He still occassionally shits in my throat but that's only for a 'treat' as he calls it. i remember the first time he sat on my face after he had fucked my wife. I was so humiliated but then something came over me and I just starting french kissing his ass. He broke into laughter and started massaging my nose with his asshole. I came uncontrollably without even using my hands!

I recently discovered my wife fucking another man when I came home early from work one day. Before I had time to lose my cool, my wife's lover who was much better built than me (and better hung!), threw me to the ground and straddled my face with his ass in a reverse face sit. I was totally smothered. "This ought to shut him up" I heard him say to my wife as he wriggled on my face. I couldn't believe it when my wife started fucking him again immediately. I know had his weight and my wife's on my face. He was bouncing on my face and I had his sweaty asshole pounding my nose and mouth. Despite my anger and humiliation I found a weird, inexplicable feeling welling up inside of me. The smell of his arse (which was very dirty) had triggered a strange hormonal reaction in me and I found myself getting a huge erection which I was not proud off. His asshole was covering my lips now and I was getting totally mesmerised by it. I nervously and started to gently and affectionately plant some kisses on his moist and sticky anus. My balls went haywire!! I had never felt this way before. I suddenly lost complete control of myself and threw my lips around his puckered rosebud anus and french kissed it. I have never had a bigger erection in my life. I then overheard my wife saying with some genuine concern, "I hope he's alright downthere". "Baby", he said, "I think he's got the best seat in the house". As he said this he must have pointed to my huge erection because they both cracked up laughing. He then wriggled his ass on my mouth and said "open wide". I formed a tight seal around his anus and felt him leaning back. "Now i don't want any mess", I heard him say as a wave of his hot turd streamed into my mouth. I heard my wife gasping and giggling at the same time. When he said "now clean me", I started to lick his feculent ass as he wriggled slowly. This was too much for me and I came uncontrollable without even using my hands! they both cracked up laughing. as I finished cleaning, he said "you will now be my little ass slave" as he tickled my nose with his ass. "you will now be at my total beck and call". I know my life has completely changed but I am so excited!!

@ Harry: Was just being smartass (arse?) at your expense. Doing it for real is, indeed, risky business to one's health. The fantasy, as well as w/s is mind blowing. And stands 'on it's own' without dominant/submissive power relationships. Hetero, every bit as incendiary as same sex.

harryainsworth said:
I recently discovered my wife fucking another man when I came home early from work one day. Before I had time to lose my cool, my wife's lover who was much better built than me (and better hung!), threw me to the ground and straddled my face with his ass in a reverse face sit. I was totally smothered. "This ought to shut him up" I heard him say to my wife as he wriggled on my face. .... etc .... I started to lick his feculent ass as he wriggled slowly. This was too much for me and I came uncontrollable without even using my hands! .... etc ....

This is the same story you opened this thread with, except your wife's lover shitting in your mouth, and you swallowing his shit, is omitted. What's going on...?

its a load of nonsense. surely noone seriously believes this?

He did actually shit in my mouth but after all the reactions I got from the forum I thought I would tame it a bit for all you squeamish types. I know the story is totally gross but it did happen. I didn't ask for it to happen. I was pinned under his arsehole and he took the opportunity to take a big shit in my mouth. To my horror and total disgust I was consumed by the experience. I have never been more turned on in my life. I have become his total arse slave.

harryainsworth said:
He did actually shit in my mouth but after all the reactions I got from the forum I thought I would tame it a bit for all you squeamish types. I know the story is totally gross but it did happen. I didn't ask for it to happen. I was pinned under his arsehole and he took the opportunity to take a big shit in my mouth. To my horror and total disgust I was consumed by the experience. I have never been more turned on in my life. I have become his total arse slave.

Isn't it naive, at best, to think forum members will revise their views of what happened to you (if it happened at all) because, after negative feedback, you posted a different version of your story that doesn't include the supposed action on the part of your wife's lover that forum members pointed out was totally unacceptable...?

Why all this discussion over the veracity of the story. I know it did happen but if you don't believe it that's your prerogative. In the meantime I would love the forum to share similar experiences. I will not doubt their experiences like the rest of you skeptics.

If it can happen , believe it

harryainsworth said:
Why all this discussion over the veracity of the story. I know it did happen but if you don't believe it that's your prerogative. In the meantime I would love the forum to share similar experiences. I will not doubt their experiences like the rest of you skeptics.
I wouldn't worry about what others think , ( AND, AND ! ) I can't say it enough . We may not believe a lot of stuff on here , BUT AGAIN PEOPLE . Say it with me , if someone is really getting off thinking of these real nasty disgusting things , it's STILL EMBEDDED IN THEIR HEAD . Their thinking of wanting it done ,they like it . Some things we would , MAYBE ! never really want to try , but a fantasy can be very rewarding . The old saying , you don't know until you try . But a nasty fantasy is so easy to reach , and it's probably going to be GOOOOOOD ! If your thinking of eating shit and you cum , then your eating shit , even if it's in your head . How many cuckolds have never sucked a cock , but think about it . I bet they would if one was in their face . THe brain is VERY POWERFUL . Could this eating shit happen of cause it can , so why not believe it . So let's just start to believe more if thats what they believe . OR DON'T SAY A THING .

pussy boy said:
you don't know until you try.

I think in this case I can say, without a doubt, that I DEFINITELY know without trying. :D