Becoming my wife's lovers toilet!

• Thread starterharryainsworth
  • Start date
Think man think

JuanDay said:
I think in this case I can say, without a doubt, that I DEFINITELY know without trying. :D
That wasn't really the point I was making , READ the whole thing . What would you fantasize about that you wouldn't like to try DA !

couldn't put it better myself pussyboy. Regardless of it's truth (and I know that it's true), I get massively off thinking about it and I hope you and the rest of the forum do too. I think it's absolutely beautiful to be owned by your wife lover's arse and be ****** to serve it unconditionally even if that means becoming his abject toilet.

A true ass licker

harryainsworth said:
couldn't put it better myself pussyboy. Regardless of it's truth (and I know that it's true), I get massively off thinking about it and I hope you and the rest of the forum do too. I think it's absolutely beautiful to be owned by your wife lover's arse and be ****** to serve it unconditionally even if that means becoming his abject toilet.
Like I said harryainsworth , I think I know a little about it , not actually eating my friends big shit load . But I did get off cleaning & smelling his dirty shit slime asshole a couple of times when he didn't wipe it well , and loved him cumming in my mouth while he talked about fucking my wifes asshole . the humiliation for me is what its about

You are missing the point...The point is: DON'T LIE

pussy boy said:
I wouldn't worry about what others think , ( AND, AND ! ) I can't say it enough . We may not believe a lot of stuff on here , BUT AGAIN PEOPLE . Say it with me , if someone is really getting off thinking of these real nasty disgusting things , it's STILL EMBEDDED IN THEIR HEAD . Their thinking of wanting it done ,they like it . Some things we would , MAYBE ! never really want to try , but a fantasy can be very rewarding.

PussyBoy, in my opinion you are missing the point... The point is: DON'T LIE... I don't think it makes a service to this forum or to others to open a thread pretending to tell us a "real" event in your cuckold experience, and then end up with the story just being a figment of your imagination... There are other sections for that. Harrysworth can very well enter this story in the "XXX Stories" section, or the "Cuckold Stories" section, even in the "Cuckold Confessions" section... And I have news for you, your fantasies or Harrysworth's fantasies are not crazier or wilder than other people's fantasies, with all due respect. But how about putting then in the place they belong?.

harryainsworth said:
Why all this discussion over the veracity of the story. I know it did happen but if you don't believe it that's your prerogative. In the meantime I would love the forum to share similar experiences. I will not doubt their experiences like the rest of you skeptics.

Hey, c'mon... people who aren't reasonably skeptical are subject to being conned into believing anything — like the idea that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were somehow responsible for the 9/11/2001 disaster (or were even remotely capable of pulling it off), for example, or the often-heard con that cutting taxes for the wealthy, thereby increasing the U.S. national debt (which everyone is responsible for), somehow increases the wealth of those who are not rich because of supposed "trickle-down economics."

Ok , it's a cuckold confession

KingDavid said:
PussyBoy, in my opinion you are missing the point... The point is: DON'T LIE... I don't think it makes a service to this forum or to others to open a thread pretending to tell us a "real" event in your cuckold experience, and then end up with the story just being a figment of your imagination... There are other sections for that. Harrysworth can very well enter this story in the "XXX Stories" section, or the "Cuckold Stories" section, even in the "Cuckold Confessions" section... And I have news for you, your fantasies or Harrysworth's fantasies are not crazier or wilder than other people's fantasies, with all due respect. But how about putting then in the place they belong?.
So what your saying is you don't like to fantasize because it's not real , you can't believe in the fantasy strong enough , ITS A LIE . OR you do have these thoughts but would never want to do it , WHAT. Enjoying someone shitting in your mouth I admit , seems a little over the top ,to extreme for A LOT . But if you think this is to fucked up to believe & you have to believe it , just move on , we don't have to criticise . I just think its a turn on that people actually THINK OF doing these really sick perverted things . Need I explain : There are a few things sexually I would love to try and " YES " I fantasize about them . If the opportunity came up , I know I would do it , Its no longer a fantasy , I licked that dirty asshole friend . I may not believe some of these crazy things on here either , but I love the way we THINK ! and they can put them dirty thoughts any place they want . You may be disappointed not believing harryinsworth or me . But your still reading his eating shit thread . Isn't a cuckold confession real or maybe just confessing to a real exciting dirty thought . I'm not sure I can't tell .

Although having anyone , of either gender , defecate in my mouth would be too much for me , I must admit that reading your story turned me on tremendously. Servicing a dominant bull's butt is a favorite activity of mine ; having my tongue up his ass while he's fucking my GF is probably my number one turn on. Even though I'd never allow a guy to shit in my mouth (pissing would probably be okay, though) , this is one of those things that's fun to read and dream about , but not to actually partake in , at least for me.

This is too much for me.... I like to be humiliated by my wife's lover, but not into this stuff. It goes beyond the cuckold fetish.

But if this is only a fantasy, then power to you and have fun. ;)

duke9555 said:
===========

there are no communicable diseases on the web
especially this area of the web .........where fantasy bullshit
and dreams rule.

Yeah, what he said.