Before After

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
My fiance and I decided to accept a long distance relationshipe for one year since it was beneficial for our careers. After that year we wanted to marry and have a baby. Since we could not meet often in that year, I begged her to accept an open relationship so I could once in a while use a **********.... During that time she did not take the pill and I used condoms the few times we met.
That's her before and after:

1586 bew 25% - Kopie - Kopie.JPGafter2.JPG
....now we have money for the wedding and I don't need to make her a baby, somebody else has already done it for me !!!
She says she is sorry, it was an accident and she would love me even more if I can forgive her.
She says: "Don't worry, you will be the father, it's not important from whom the sperm is. only important thing is the baby is healthy ....and I am positive about this, the guy has very good genetics."
She says: "Please take it easy darling, if the biological part is so important for you, our second baby we wlll make with your sperm." View attachment 1183849

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HubbysBadHabit, milkygirl, goingout and 31 others
Reactions: MissyWestover, wrcookhere01 and firedogg81
wsh said:
My fiance and I decided to accept a long distance relationshipe for one year since it was beneficial for our careers. After that year we wanted to marry and have a baby. Since we could not meet often in that year, I begged her to accept an open relationship so I could once in a while use a **********.... During that time she did not take the pill and I used condoms the few times we met.

....now we have money for the wedding and I don't need to make her a baby, somebody else has already done it for me !!!
She says she is sorry, it was an accident and she would love me even more if I can forgive her.
She says: "Don't worry, you will be the father, it's not important from whom the sperm is. only important thing is the baby is healthy ....and I am positive about this, the guy has very good genetics."
She says: "Please take it easy darling, if the biological part is so important for you, our second baby we wlll make with your sperm."
Nice

Reactions: IwillByourBull, theoltenian and firedogg81
All these years she never cheated on me. She was so conservative and prude...

1942 burleske.jpg faceless.JPG 1544 Bew 25%.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, Ladiesfucker, Eamdaniel and 7 others
...but then:
She: "...on that weekend I slept with another man, I am so sorry my dear"
Me: "Did you at least use a condom?"
She: "But I told you, this was all not planned ....we had no condoms."

before.JPG High pregnant - Kopie (2).JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: milkygirl, Enigma250, Eamdaniel and 6 others
wsh said:
All these years she never cheated on me. She was so conservative and prude...

1942 burleske.jpg faceless.JPG 1544 Bew 25%.jpg
So where are you guys at at this point

Reactions: Simosimo
Cupace20200329050334.png

• Love
Reactions: Adventurous, milkygirl, Gaezel and 5 others
She has delivered. It's a boy. She is very happy. The Baby is healthy which is most important…. just it's not from me. But for her everything has changed, her boy seems to be now the most important for her. Seems that both, me and the biological father are not that important to her anymore.

Reactions: cuckhub and midnightfapper
wsh said:
She has delivered. It's a boy. She is very happy. The Baby is healthy which is most important…. just it's not from me. But for her everything has changed, her boy seems to be now the most important for her. Seems that both, me and the biological father are not that important to her anymore.

Congrats with your new baby and the focus for new mothers do change in the short term. It is important that your supportive if you want to keep her.

Reactions: zippless
wsh said:
Of course. She needs to take care of her new baby. Mother nature at work. What Sub said.

Enjoy

KK.jpg 127851bbbb008.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, DaveJ, Paulag and 3 others
full.jpg

Reactions: Adventurous, Hankmwm, DaveJ and 7 others
2cea180f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Adventurous, Jimboslice, DaveJ and 2 others
b10ff4e3.jpg

Reactions: DaveJ, buds13 and firedogg81
wsh said:

She says: "Please take it easy darling, if the biological part is so important for you, our second baby we wlll make with your sperm." View attachment 1183849
She has made you a very lucky man , you'll have many hard on's thinking of her making that baby with him .

Reactions: jbalk20
...few weeks before she delivered her "little accident"

High pregnant - Kopie (2).JPG

Reactions: Hankmwm, DaveJ, jbalk20 and 2 others
I must admit I feel a bit stupid. I had for about six years the chance to knock her up but finally somebody else was faster and needed only an extended one night stand to put a baby in her belly. I feel helpless since she simply said: "I am sorry" and I figgured out that, as strange as it sounds, my best option is to forgive her. And the weirdest thing is: I even cannot hate the guy who did it. Since we don`t know each other and If I would have been in his situation I also would have used that opportunity to plant a cuckoos-egg.

40.jpg 25% 2570.jpg before.JPG High pregnant - Kopie (2).JPG

Reactions: milkygirl, fuckmywifeinnj and jbalk20