Before After

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date
Put together photo sequence showing my wife dressed in a public outfit, then being fucked and bred by one of her studs, his load seeping out after a job well done, and my wife 4 months pregnant with his daughter.

CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg Cuckolding.JPG Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg

Reactions: KingsTroop, cuckedjay, barbie1955 and 4 others
wsh said:
I must admit I feel a bit stupid. I had for about six years the chance to knock her up but finally somebody else was faster and needed only an extended one night stand to put a baby in her belly. I feel helpless since she simply said: "I am sorry" and I figgured out that, as strange as it sounds, my best option is to forgive her. And the weirdest thing is: I even cannot hate the guy who did it. Since we don`t know each other and If I would have been in his situation I also would have used that opportunity to plant a cuckoos-egg.

40.jpg 25% 2570.jpg before.JPG High pregnant - Kopie (2).JPG
I admire your honesty and understanding as to your wife making you a cuckold. From reading what you and your wife said about the situation, would it feel better if your wife had stated she is tired of waiting and you watched another guy impregnate her? If that had happened, you/her/him would have all had orgasms, and you and your wife would have a baby to love and raise not only as husband and wife, but also as mom and dad.

Reactions: Stephusta and Rusjoystick
...and she was so prude. I never thought she ever would cheat! First I could not believe when she cheated. And I will never forget this: I asked her if she at least used a condome and to my suprise she answered: "But l told you, it was not planned, we did not have a condom" and she accepted him to shoot his full load inside her while she was not on the pill and taking medicine that enhance her chances to get pregnant.... but she believed that she either cannot get pregnant at all, or will need many months.... then, since "hi gives me orgasms" as she said, she continued a while with him and admitted that it turned her on to feel his load of cum exploding inside her.... she even admitted that the risk of getting pregnant turned her on (she never believed she really would) she continued a few times and he was so lucky to have his "golden shot" so fast and put his baby in my wifes belly! And I also won't forget two replies of her in this matter: A simple "I am sorry" and something like: "Is it really so important who contributed the bit of semen to that pregnancy? Why are you so obsessed with it? The most important thing is that the baby is healthy and I am sure he has very good genetics.... Please try to forget that stupid thing, for me you will always be the father of our child... and if it matters so much to you, for our second child you will also be the biological father..."

I never had cuckold fantasies. When I was younger I actually was more the bull..... to my total suprise and very suddenly my wife simply made me a cuckold! What may have contributed to her cheating was that it took me so long to marry her. She cheated and got pregnant just few months before our wedding (she did not believe I will stick to the planned date). Then I postponed it because of that incident but later married her since I figgured out that I love her and in my age the ladies of her quality I could get usually already have children from first marriage.... when we finally married she had a big baby belly. Everybody believed (and still does) I am the father. Just we and the "lucky guy" know that he took the honour from me to knock up my wife and that she was actually carrying his "son and heir" inside her during the wedding ceremony.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rusjoystick
78042-1617391920-101eaeb781555e663ee0635b9043e353.jpg

Reactions: buds13, barbie1955 and firedogg81
I love before and after!Untitled-1.jpgDBL14.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, KingsTroop, midnightfapper and 5 others
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel, Paulag, AnnsHubby and 1 other person
C444A90F-7073-4D69-997E-0C298E8DE655.jpeg My slutwife Maria

Last edited:
Reactions: BobWheeler, Gaezel, midnightfapper and 4 others
Mature carol little dressed and then topless what do you think ?

ABFDC54D-32A9-45AB-9482-9126A5AB8CA4.jpeg E081CDCD-004D-43B0-AB86-A04EF8EAC37A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: wanhunglow, Gaezel, KingsTroop and 3 others
Reactions: Gaezel
Before:
Her pussy how it looks normally

After:
Her used pussy.
When she got to know on a date that the guy had a vasectomy and STD test, she informed me about her sudden change of plans by sending me that photo with the text:
"We did it and he came all inside me!"

before 1.JPG before 2.jpg 3 after use.jpg

Reactions: Skorpicore
What do you think?

1829591-my-slut.jpg MO8BwuJ4J64ddmTkmwd.jpg uOKUJnBgYDAddmTkmwk.jpg 320787811_32270.5635271.20046147.main.jpg okZY6aEhh8ddmTkmmk(1).jpg LMoR8DWeU8KddmTkmmT.jpg lZo3h8OwZ6ddmTkmww(1).jpg Screenshot_2020-01-18-01-56-39.png

Reactions: Adventurous, Gaezel and jacques
wsh said:
My fiance and I decided to accept a long distance relationshipe for one year since it was beneficial for our careers. After that year we wanted to marry and have a baby. Since we could not meet often in that year, I begged her to accept an open relationship so I could once in a while use a **********.... During that time she did not take the pill and I used condoms the few times we met.
That's her before and after:

1586 bew 25% - Kopie - Kopie.JPGafter2.JPG
....now we have money for the wedding and I don't need to make her a baby, somebody else has already done it for me !!!
She says she is sorry, it was an accident and she would love me even more if I can forgive her.
She says: "Don't worry, you will be the father, it's not important from whom the sperm is. only important thing is the baby is healthy ....and I am positive about this, the guy has very good genetics."
She says: "Please take it easy darling, if the biological part is so important for you, our second baby we wlll make with your sperm." View attachment 1183849

When you're ready for another baby to be planted, let me know.

You can watch, and take photos and video of the insemination, to enjoy forever.

001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveJ and firedogg81
42d773c81927b69272d2a99892789c6a9e97e02c4e9ac5eb646a3cc0f2a08ec2.jpg

Reactions: Adventurous, Gaezel, DaveJ and 1 other person
wsh said:
My fiance and I decided to accept a long distance relationshipe for one year since it was beneficial for our careers. After that year we wanted to marry and have a baby. Since we could not meet often in that year, I begged her to accept an open relationship so I could once in a while use a **********.... During that time she did not take the pill and I used condoms the few times we met.
That's her before and after:

1586 bew 25% - Kopie - Kopie.JPGafter2.JPG
....now we have money for the wedding and I don't need to make her a baby, somebody else has already done it for me !!!
She says she is sorry, it was an accident and she would love me even more if I can forgive her.
She says: "Don't worry, you will be the father, it's not important from whom the sperm is. only important thing is the baby is healthy ....and I am positive about this, the guy has very good genetics."
She says: "Please take it easy darling, if the biological part is so important for you, our second baby we wlll make with your sperm." View attachment 1183849
Hmm fuck! That is soo hot! There’s nothing more sexier than giving a guy a baby for his own wife! I would of locked my bedroom door and knocked up her sweet pussy all day long! She is very sexy!

Reactions: firedogg81
Here’s a picture of what would impregnate her.

2BE3F15F-0BFE-4D90-9961-9EDCB5009B4E.jpeg

Reactions: firedogg81
all of them

Reactions: ksfarmcpl and DaveJ
Allisonk said:
all of them
Love that! There’s no doubt I would own her after the whole day locked in my room with 3 friends, and cumm deep inside of her…hmm.

Before and after is always fun

DD45.jpg

Reactions: Archie457 and DaveJ