Better get used to it....sorry

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date

subhub174014

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2013
Right now I am having some health issues.....and who know what happens....Dr.s appointments.....although it seems some Dr.s are doing more damage than good and even admitted things went to far....not a great state for health care

• Sad
Reactions: herfunandcuck, slavecplTX and laury
Hope you make a swift recovery, take care of yourself and hope you get some quality care.

Reactions: milfchaser
Hope you get better and one of the doctors can help you get back to good health.

Hope you have a quick and full recovery

Espero que te mejores pronto

Reactions: belee
Best wishes coming your way. Appreciate the work you do!

subhub174014 said:
Right now I am having some health issues.....and who know what happens....Dr.s appointments.....although it seems some Dr.s are doing more damage than good and even admitted things went to far....not a great state for health care
Hope you get sorted and back to good health!

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope all is well soon.

best advice is take care of your health first and foremost.

Reactions: hairbear1954 and CreamyBill
take care of you; nature repare most of our"s problems and few dr.s can help..keep the cap

Hopes and prayers remain with you, always!

damn....all these friggn Dr.s and all these hospitals............and they can not figure out how i get pnuemonia once a fuckin month.........getting old I can tell you that......they have plenty of crazy assed theories that is for sure.....and all i can do is let them PRACTICE on me hoping to figure it out

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: milfchaser and laury
subhub174014 said:
So sorry to see this situation. I do hope you are able to make a speedy recovery. Best wishes to you, my friend.

Lance

Reactions: subhub174014
subhub174014 said:
damn....all these friggn Dr.s and all these hospitals............and they can not figure out how i get pnuemonia once a fuckin month.........getting old I can tell you that......they have plenty of crazy assed theories that is for sure.....and all i can do is let them PRACTICE on me hoping to figure it out
Praying that you'll get well soon.

My best to you and hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

I
subhub174014 said:

subhub174014 said:
I feel ya Babe,,,my hub’s doctor spent five months trying to convince hIm he had a heart attack, no numbness, no pain in the arm, put him on all kinds of medicine, then his feet blew up, doctor told him to stop taking one of his medicines, his feet went back to normal, then came his second “heart attack”, which turned out to be his gall bladder,,,my hub just tells his doctor he need a referral to a special, it takes a week or two longer, but at least the right body parts are the ones they take out. My hub spent the better part of his adult life at 6 foot 182 lbs,,,his Two crushed disks have shrunken him down to 5’ 9 1/2”, he dropped down to 162 lbs and they found a tumor in his lung, they took that and 20% of his lung out, he got the all clear, over the summer he dropped down to 140 lbs,,,he hasn’t been this small since he was 16, so he got a referral and is now awaiting the result of his lab bl00dwork and Catscan.

MultiOMary said:
not that bad....but i do have alot of issues caused by poor medical advice.......think we might be headed in the right direction now but the other Dr.s have caused some real issues......got a guy who pretty sure he can repair my lungs......but I have to be healthy before he will do anything.....and this getting pneumonia once a month is NOT getting healthy....but like I said pretty sure we are headed in right direction now.....although need to fix the other guys fuckups........this is OKL....bottom 5 in the nation for health care..........when they say practicing medicine.......around here they really are

Reactions: milfchaser and laury
subhub174014 said:
not that bad....but i do have alot of issues caused by poor medical advice.......think we might be headed in the right direction now but the other Dr.s have caused some real issues......got a guy who pretty sure he can repair my lungs......but I have to be healthy before he will do anything.....and this getting pneumonia once a month is NOT getting healthy....but like I said pretty sure we are headed in right direction now.....although need to fix the other guys fuckups........this is OKL....bottom 5 in the nation for health care..........when they say practicing medicine.......around here they really are
Well,,,my hub had his Catscan, and in keeping with his clich’e life, his doctor’s nurse called and said it looks like the cancers back and she gave a referral to my hubs oncologist,,,needless to say his blood pressure hit the roof, couldn’t eat or sleep due to the anxiety,,,he finally got through to his doctor for some kind of tranqs and his doctor apologized and said the Catscan was inconclusive so he decided to play it safe and have his oncologist take a more in depth view. It did make my hub feel better, he got an all clear in November, than a final all clear in May, how could it be this fast, the only thing that bugs my hub is most of his adult life he was 182, over a period of a year and a half he lost 20 lbs, that surprised him,,,he is sedentary due to the crushed discs in his back and the COPD, so he adjusted figuring he’d be better off at 162 anyway,,,then after he got used to that, over the summer he lost another 22lbs, bringing him to 140 and a bunch of loose skin,,,he basically feels he looks like someone who already is in stage four something or other,,,but it was still to fast, the visit‘s today at 3:15pm so I guess we’ll get something definitive soon,,,this sucks big time!

MultiOMary said:
Well,,,my hub had his Catscan, and in keeping with his clich’e life, his doctor’s nurse called and said it looks like the cancers back and she gave a referral to my hubs oncologist,,,needless to say his blood pressure hit the roof, couldn’t eat or sleep due to the anxiety,,,he finally got through to his doctor for some kind of tranqs and his doctor apologized and said the Catscan was inconclusive so he decided to play it safe and have his oncologist take a more in depth view. It did make my hub feel better, he got an all clear in November, than a final all clear in May, how could it be this fast, the only thing that bugs my hub is most of his adult life he was 182, over a period of a year and a half he lost 20 lbs, that surprised him,,,he is sedentary due to the crushed discs in his back and the COPD, so he adjusted figuring he’d be better off at 162 anyway,,,then after he got used to that, over the summer he lost another 22lbs, bringing him to 140 and a bunch of loose skin,,,he basically feels he looks like someone who already is in stage four something or other,,,but it was still to fast, the visit‘s today at 3:15pm so I guess we’ll get something definitive soon,,,this sucks big time!
Praying that you will soon receive good news.

BILLD said:
Praying that you will soon receive good news.
sure hope so.........got 3 different xrays next Wednesday....if they tell something....I will start to think maybe these people might have a clue