Better get used to it....sorry

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
subhub174014 said:
Right now I am having some health issues.....and who know what happens....Dr.s appointments.....although it seems some Dr.s are doing more damage than good and even admitted things went to far....not a great state for health care
Sorry to hear that. Hope you can find a good Doctor and you get well soon. I agree, the schools are turning out some sorry excuses for doctors. They are getting to be just like politicians, in I just for the money. I've seen some that over book appointments and give patients a rush slam bang thank you visit. I'm fixing to replace two of my doctors who's only cure is to throw more pills at you and say see you in six months.

Reactions: laury
franklyhorny said:
Sorry to hear that. Hope you can find a good Doctor and you get well soon. I agree, the schools are turning out some sorry excuses for doctors. They are getting to be just like politicians, in I just for the money. I've seen some that over book appointments and give patients a rush slam bang thank you visit. I'm fixing to replace two of my doctors who's only cure is to throw more pills at you and say see you in six months.
My hub had a neurosurgeon (an Asian Woman Doctor), who refused to fix my husbands back because he was a smoker, and it would slow his recovery,,,just like a District Attorney who doesn’t want to take a case that would put their win reputation at stake,,,just wanna work on the slam dunk cases.

Best wishes!

well go in Monday for a little work on one lung....so will post Monday........****** to stay 3 days so they can monitor my lung....should get out thursday if no complications and will post again then

thank you for all the well wishers and etc ....I appreciate it..

M.o.M.....never really had that trouble i guess.........I did smoke for a lot of years......but it just was not an issue until I was out hunting a few years ago and fell out of a tree......not something a person wants to do in their 50's.....I punctured my lungs when I hit the ground......and that is what has caused my issues.....some were reluctant to get involved because i was a former smoker.........but found one who seems to be sharp....and getting involved...........well anyway sorry to hear about your hubs problems....i know there are Dr.s out there that way.....but I also know there are alot out there unwilling to do much for smokers because there is so much in the way of hidden issues.......long story there also.....but anyway got a couple of Dr.s who have given me a positve outlook anyway

Good luck!

Hope all goes well.

well .....good or bad.....that is almost 1000 pics today.....well closer to 800 but who is counting......have to last until i get back on Thursday.........if all goes well

Good day,

As most of you know, 'SUBHUB' and I are pretty good on-line friends, frequently exchanging e-mails.

He is very sick, respiratory issues and while we're friends, he hasn't dropped me a note in quite some time, so I can't really give you an update. Being honest, I can't really say if he'll ever get back to posting.

My suggestion is to continue to check back to see when/if he returns.

In the meantime, please drop contributions into the appropriate threads. If the thread is 'Saturday Night Party Pics, please don't post a woman on a beach.

Spreaking for myself, I don't intend to stop posting in my two threads. So if for not other reason, you can check back and see what I've posted.

Take care and if you're so inclined, please say a prayer or two for him. He's really a nice guy, a bit grouchy, but a nice guy.

Hugs to you all,

Donna

• Love
Reactions: milfchaser, laury, LikesMMF and 3 others
Dblinsey said:
Good day,

As most of you know, 'SUBHUB' and I are pretty good on-line friends, frequently exchanging e-mails.

He is very sick, respiratory issues and while we're friends, he hasn't dropped me a note in quite some time, so I can't really give you an update. Being honest, I can't really say if he'll ever get back to posting.

In the meantime, please drop contributions into the appropriate threads. If the thread is 'Saturday Night Party Pics, please don't post a woman on a beach.

Spreaking for myself, I don't intend to stop posting in my two threads. So if for not other reason, you can check back and see what I've posted.

Take care and if you're so inclined, please say a prayer or two for him. He's really a nice guy, a bit grouchy, but a nice guy.

Hugs to you all,

Donna
Thanks for the update

Reactions: milfchaser and Dblinsey
ksfarmcpl said:
Thanks for the update
I’ve been following him for almost ten years give or take, first a Cuckoldplace, then on to BintoW, and then he invited me to join him here,,,I’m going through a very similar ordeal with my hub right now, at the end of each progressing doctors visit we always seem to be left with keeping our fingers crossed,,,phew!!!

Wishing both subhub and your husband a speedy recovery, I too have been following his posts since the cuckoldplace days, .

Reactions: BILLD
hi folks.........back again........probably do some today.....I knew the risk on that lung operation.....but the percentage was pretty low.....well long story short....my lung collapsed.....home now....not real sure I am better....but....it is progress

thanks again from all the well wishers

Reactions: milfchaser, Jaandaj, laury and 3 others
Welcome back!

So glad to see you back. Hugs.

Reactions: subhub174014 and laury
Dblinsey said:
Good day,

Hugs to you all,

Donna
Thanks

subhub174014 said:
hi folks.........back again........probably do some today.....I knew the risk on that lung operation.....but the percentage was pretty low.....well long story short....my lung collapsed.....home now....not real sure I am better....but....it is progress

thanks again from all the well wishers
wishing you well

Subhub,

Wishing you a very speedy recovery, all the best.