• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi or Bi-curious?

NatureGreenX

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I'm not sure if i'm bi or bi-curious. I certaintly love the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men, and i won't mind to slide both our cocks in her pussy, cocks getting rubbed inside her pussy,our balls touching each other. But I dont have any desire to suck cock or get mine sucked by other men. The submissive/humiliation part of the cuckholding experience is also not that appealing to me. What i like is to, USE the Bull as our bitch, and use him as our FuckToy.
But, during online sessions when i'm showing my wife to other men, i dont mind showing my cock or ass if the other guy want to get a better view of me beside my wife's nudes or vids. Kinda confusing.

I'm not sure if i'm bi or bi-curious. I certaintly love the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men, and i won't mind to slide both our cocks in her pussy, cocks getting rubbed inside her pussy,our balls touching each other. But I dont have any desire to suck cock or get mine sucked by other men. The submissive/humiliation part of the cuckholding experience is also not that appealing to me. What i like is to, USE the Bull as our bitch, and use him as our FuckToy.
But, during online sessions when i'm showing my wife to other men, i dont mind showing my cock or ass if the other guy want to get a better view of me beside my wife's nudes or vids. Kinda confusing.
That is what I would consider hetero-flexible. You're comfortable with contact and showing off, but don't look for it.
Also, for the record, it's not a bull if you're not a cuck.. he would just be a lucky guy who gets to join you as a couple. Which I for one enjoy being used by a couple like that.

Only had a few experiences when my wife was younger and we were engaged. We were high and at a party. I’m not sure what to say on how I felt. He was like fifties she was 22 and I was 33. Had a few times with him. He wanted her masturbating in front of him and made me get him hard and ready for her with my hand, she liked it. More to the story bit is that BI?

View attachment 2507473View attachment 2507474Young and older now.
The key thing is that being bi means that you are attracted to both women and men (not necessarily equally, but attracted to both). Just having sexual interactions with another guy does not make you bi.

That is what I would consider hetero-flexible. You're comfortable with contact and showing off, but don't look for it.
Also, for the record, it's not a bull if you're not a cuck.. he would just be a lucky guy who gets to join you as a couple. Which I for one enjoy being used by a couple like that.
The key thing is that being bi means that you are attracted to both women and men (not necessarily equally, but attracted to both). Just having sexual interactions with another guy does not make you bi.

like i sometimes find some guys very handsome, and feel like anybody would have sex with him.... men or women etc.....so one day i asked myself like, if this guy joined us and during foreplay he asks my wife if she would like to see me suck his cock, and my wife agrees then what would i do??
the ans is still "i dont know"

on the other hand, whenver i see any bi-mwm cuckhold video it makes me uncomfortable to see a man sucking another mans cock. and i cannot think of myself doing that.

and when i talk with a cross dresser feminine guys, i almost feel like i'm talking to a girl... and i kinda feel a bit attracted to them ...and The real shemales/trayyn's who are actual women but may be with dicks...they also turns me on a lot...dont know about sucking but at least wont mind playing with it.

so it's all confusing to me.

like i sometimes find some guys very handsome, and feel like anybody would have sex with him.... men or women etc.....so one day i asked myself like, if this guy joined us and during foreplay he asks my wife if she would like to see me suck his cock, and my wife agrees then what would i do??
the ans is still "i dont know"

on the other hand, whenver i see any bi-mwm cuckhold video it makes me uncomfortable to see a man sucking another mans cock. and i cannot think of myself doing that.

and when i talk with a cross dresser feminine guys, i almost feel like i'm talking to a girl... and i kinda feel a bit attracted to them ...and The real shemales/trayyn's who are actual women but may be with dicks...they also turns me on a lot...dont know about sucking but at least wont mind playing with it.

so it's all confusing to me.
There is no for sure label for everything. Another thing you may want to consider would be "Pan". A very basic breakdown is that gender isn't important to you when it comes to attraction; it could be a man, a woman, a transgender, doesn't really matter.. your attraction isn't based on their gender role. Essentially, you like what you like.

That is interesting. I mean we also rubbed cocks while my wife jerked us and we came. It felt amazing but is that Bi?
View attachment 2508555
Like I personally have no particular interest in guys on a regular basis.. I can recognize when a guy is good looking, but have no attraction to them. HOWEVER, if I'm playing with a couple you better believe I'm 100% interested in playing with his cock

Bicurious to stroke or suck for a long time, ona and off but never quite pulled the trigger, had some chats that came close,
My current interest is to find a JO buddy to show wife’s pics and sex vids in person, Eventually hoping that would lead to bi action as well.

It's an interesting topic. I've been fucking married women most of my life. Because I enjoy it.
In the last few years I've discovered the joy a cuck couple or a couple with a bi curious hubby can provide.
As much as I far prefer the shape, feel and sexual attitude of a woman I'm far more open to enjoying a guy who wants to suck my cock. I don't consider myself bi, I don't kiss guys, suck cock or get fucked but I am open to the pleasure a guy can provide.
There's many facets to it for me.

615677d56ca642.76727059.jpg

I’ve talked with guys in the chat room over my wife’s pics. Guys jerking to her and some on cam as well as tributes. It seems to be a common thread the dom types always describe the scene as…you get me hard with your mouth to get ready and stuff. Is that what you mean? Or like a guy sucking you off to finish?
That can be one facet. There's certainly something erotic about a guy who preps and/or finishes.
I like a cuck who will be a good oral slave when he's required. It's also quite arousing for a hot wife to control her cuck and ensure he's useful during play sessions.
As I said many facets. It's why I love the hot wife cuckold dynamic

That can be one facet. There's certainly something erotic about a guy who preps and/or finishes.
I like a cuck who will be a good oral slave when he's required. It's also quite arousing for a hot wife to control her cuck and ensure he's useful during play sessions.
As I said many facets. It's why I love the hot wife cuckold dynamic
I think I understand. So he is submissive in the situation. Keeping you hard during breaks between fucking. Sounds pretty amazing actually. Like I said before my first time time me and my wife/ fiancé then I got him hard with my hand as he wanted me to (older guy). Then the second time she rubbed are cocks together frottage and we both came. I guess she was taking control a bit. Was the heat of the moment I guess so I went with it.

I have sucked a cock and enjoyed the experience. I regularly show myself naked on cam for other men to view and will, sometimes, follow their instructions. I've no interest in kissing and cuddling other men but would love to be fucked. I'd also like to suck cock on a regular basis and would be happy for mine to be sucked too (so far it's only been sucked by my wife). Does that make me bi or just bi-curious?

I have sucked a cock and enjoyed the experience. I regularly show myself naked on cam for other men to view and will, sometimes, follow their instructions. I've no interest in kissing and cuddling other men but would love to be fucked. I'd also like to suck cock on a regular basis and would be happy for mine to be sucked too (so far it's only been sucked by my wife). Does that make me bi or just bi-curious?
I would consider that bi. Kissing and cuddling has nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned.. that's an intimacy thing, not attraction.

I classify myself as Bi-curious. I do have the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men (or watch), and I'll have no problem to slide both our cocks in her pussy and our cocks slide and rub against each other inside her pussy. I will not go out of my way to play with men. I do not want to hug, kiss or fuck a guy. I do not want to be fucked by a man. However I had a number of experiences with men. I have sucked 4 cocks and wanked a couple to orgasms in my life. I also had two frotting experiences which was great (with the guys shooting his load onto my cock). I would love to suck my wife's pussy juices from another mans cock while he fucks her. Hence my status/classification of Bi-Curious.

Im bi-curious but dont know how I would tell my fiance or how she'd react. Still trying to get her to be shared. Hopefully within the next month.

I classify myself as Bi-curious. I do have the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men (or watch), and I'll have no problem to slide both our cocks in her pussy and our cocks slide and rub against each other inside her pussy. I will not go out of my way to play with men. I do not want to hug, kiss or fuck a guy. I do not want to be fucked by a man. However I had a number of experiences with men. I have sucked 4 cocks and wanked a couple to orgasms in my life. I also had two frotting experiences which was great (with the guys shooting his load onto my cock). I would love to suck my wife's pussy juices from another mans cock while he fucks her. Hence my status/classification of Bi-Curious.
But you sucked dick and wanked them to cum. How come you’re still not Bi??

Confusing it can be. Above all I will tell you to follow your heart and your loins and damn to trying to label things. I got meaningful advice from someone here (@Katycock) and a few others.

I had no attraction to men when the wife and I ventured off into the lifestyle. Like a lot of others I grew an appreciation and attraction to the cocks which were fucking my wife. More and more I found myself paying more attention to them than to my wife. My desire for the sexualized form of a guy grew and grew over time and with my wife’s encouragement.

To make a long story short I gave a pre sex with my wife blowjob to a bull and pretty soon after gave my ass to him, or at least tried and just wasn’t physically ready even though it happened. Out of this I made contact with a bill of hers I was particularly into who got called out by his wife for him fucking another woman other than my wife. In other words the fucking other women thing for him went out the window. What started off as me giving him the occasional bj became a regular thing along with sex. Pretty soon here we will be coming close to a year of this by my guess and we have a relationship beyond just the sex even though it’s low key.

I’ve come to realize after all this that I’m not sure what I am and I’m way down the river from where you are it seems. My wife is very attractive to me, I like to watch a black man fuck her, but above that just a bit I love satisfying my partner and making him cum.

I’m not sure what it is but it doesn’t matter in the long run. Go be you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back