• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

****** to stay like this as her bf is with her

new dress.jpg

Need advice please.
As a bi curious bull I’m having my first ever gay fuck today. He likes to role play which is also new to me. I can’t wait as I love sex and have a lot of fantasies. Any advice on trying not to be to nervous? Love to hear from any first timers on this as well.

Need advice please.
As a bi curious bull I’m having my first ever gay fuck today. He likes to role play which is also new to me. I can’t wait as I love sex and have a lot of fantasies. Any advice on trying not to be to nervous? Love to hear from any first timers on this as well.
Will you be the bottom or top?

Need advice please.
Just relax and be yourself. No need to be nervous. Sit down and talk for a minute. Ask if you can massage his shoulders or legs. Move on from there. Reach around and caress his breasts. Then move your hand down his stomach and gently rub his crotch. Tell him you'd rather rub his naked skin and help him take off his pants. Slowly reach up and bring the front of his underwear down. Then lean in and sniff his manliness. He should be ready at that point to allow you to engulf his cock. Soft slow sucks at first. As he gets hard begin squeezing his nuts. If you're doing ok, and you probably will be, take the cock as deep as you can and jack him off. Jack him off in you mouth. When he begins to cum start moaning. He will love that.

Then second round, piece of cake.

Just relax and be yourself. No need to be nervous. Sit down and talk for a minute. Ask if you can massage his shoulders or legs. Move on from there. Reach around and caress his breasts. Then move your hand down his stomach and gently rub his crotch. Tell him you'd rather rub his naked skin and help him take off his pants. Slowly reach up and bring the front of his underwear down. Then lean in and sniff his manliness. He should be ready at that point to allow you to engulf his cock. Soft slow sucks at first. As he gets hard begin squeezing his nuts. If you're doing ok, and you probably will be, take the cock as deep as you can and jack him off. Jack him off in you mouth. When he begins to cum start moaning. He will love that.

Then second round, piece of cake.
I’ve got a hard on just reading that

I have a similar fantasy.
I shared some pics of wife with a friend of mine who has seen and met her before, although for very limited times.
I've always fantasized about him sitting at my desk, looking at her pics, while I suck his dick.
This is a good fantasy to have. The willingness to submit to another male and to please him is highly desirable. You will make him a good lover.

When my wife found out I am bi she was pissed off, but eventually said we can work together with it. She suggested 3somes with bi tops, swingers parties and playing separately. She got me to go on prep and then we started. She arranged our first 3some, when we got to the guy we all stripped and she told me to suck him hard for her. Then when he was ready he fucked her and I watched, there was lots of pussy to my mouth, eventually she came and she said it was my turn, she guided his cock into my arse and got him fucking me, he eventually cum in my arse, she told me to suck and lick him, then we went home. She started calling me a slut. Has gone on ever since. Love it
that's a wonderful story its so good you came out to her and that she got his cock too. keep submitting.

I have fooled around with an older guy a few times and seem to have the best orgasms.

I’m in Vegas on work currently and would love to find a dick to play with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back