Big Black Monster Dicks

• Thread starterJizzy Nutz
  • Start date
I worship Black Cock.

oh my gosh, LOVE THEM ALL! Thanks for posting! showed them to my husband and we are ready to call some of my lovers for a quick spin. HOT!!!!

Just want to say THANK YOU for posting these pics...love this thread and keep *cumming* back for more...nothing better than a big black cock for this wife...thanks again!

Would love to see my asian wife trying to suck and fuck these bbcs! I want her to ride some of these black cocks to orgasm!

My wife loves these Black Cock! I like them too! I want to suck such a big Black Cock! I wonder, could I take such a big Black Cock in the ass? I'd like to try it!

Wow!

My wife will be salivating when I show her these pix.

damn these pics are hottt. i wanna see more!

Love this thread..

..here are some of my favourites ;)

Attachments

• Huge Black cock.jpg
    Huge Black cock.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 406
  • Huge Black cock 3.jpg
    Huge Black cock 3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Huge Black cock 17.jpg
    Huge Black cock 17.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 379
  • Huge Black cock 19.jpg
    Huge Black cock 19.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 357
  • Huge Black cock 26.jpg
    Huge Black cock 26.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 427
my girl would love them....and would want to have them every second of the day....

Cuckold_1977 said:
My wife loves these Black Cock! I like them too! I want to suck such a big Black Cock! I wonder, could I take such a big Black Cock in the ass? I'd like to try it!

=========='

gr8 av 1977 dude :eek:

mmm take me

so hot would love to be takin with one or two giggles

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 518
very nice thread

My lady and I love Huge Black Cocks too!

Here are a couple more of my favourites (there are many!) :p

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 28.jpg
    Huge Black cock 28.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 467
  • Huge Black cock 33.jpg
    Huge Black cock 33.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 480
  • Huge Black cock 39.jpg
    Huge Black cock 39.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 521
  • Huge Black cock 42.jpg
    Huge Black cock 42.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 505
  • Huge Black cock 45.jpg
    Huge Black cock 45.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 440
OH MY GOD, I am absolutely in awe. How could any white man look at these pictures and not confess that Black men have the absolute God-given right to do anything they please with our women, any time and any place they may choose? Any of the Black Gods pictured here could mate my wife, and I would be happy to be able to make the contribution.

missouri hubby your right we have no chance against them , and thats why more and more of us white sissys are loosing our wives to black men

I just love to worship the Big Black Cock.

Wouldnt you hate to be a black guy with a small dick...so much expectation...wasted! Not all black guys have these big garden hoses!

sharky20 said:
Wouldnt you hate to be a black guy with a small dick...so much expectation...wasted! Not all black guys have these big garden hoses!

Very true Sharky...

now you guys see why us white ladys go black

No chance for a sissy cock like mine. My wife saw this huge cocks and got wet. I had to photoshop her dreams.

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 39a.jpg
    Huge Black cock 39a.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 213