Big Black Monster Dicks

• Thread starterJizzy Nutz
  • Start date
This has to be the best thread on here

Mangringo said:
This has to be the best thread on here

Agreed. There is nothing better than seeing a big black monster stretching out a tiny chinese woman.

Hi ladies, I always say, if the shoe fits.....wear it.:)

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 424
10 inches of wrist thick dick

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 344
feel the power!

Attachments

41 KB · Views: 295
I'm a married white husband and father who's never considered himself remotely gay or even bi... but there isn't a black cock pictured in this thread that I wouldn't suck in a heartbeat, till it shot its load down the back of my throat! OMG what I wouldn't give to worship a cock like that...

keep the pics cumming

cleaning%20his%20cock%20after%20he%27s%20fucked%20her.jpg ..............yes

My wife is dreaming every night about these monsters. Her pussy is wet an hot. But she never allowes me to stroke her swollen pussy lips :mad:

Damn what my wife could do with one of those monsters to play with

missouri_hubby said:
I'm a married white husband and father who's never considered himself remotely gay or even bi... but there isn't a black cock pictured in this thread that I wouldn't suck in a heartbeat, till it shot its load down the back of my throat! OMG what I wouldn't give to worship a cock like that...

I hadn't ever considered going bi until my first viewing of a big black dick either....my experience was a little more intense since it was about a foot from my face, pulling out of my wife's freshly destroyed pussy, but....I definitely understand what you mean :p

OMG!!! Not just my girlfriend ...this sissy white boy loves them too