• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big cocks in Michigan needed

jr2

New around here...
Beloved Member
IMG_2650.jpgIMG_2648.jpg

Hi, I'm starting this post for my girlfriend — my boss — who is a hot blonde who owns me. We're shopping for cages soon so I have to be locked up.

I know there are some sexy black boys in Detroit. Anyone nearby? No weirdos.

Send her your compliments. She's reading this thread and enjoying making me her bitch.

If you are in Michigan, PM us with pictures. She is picky, but you won't be disappointed if she likes you. It will be the best you've ever had.

Thanks, she likes comments a lot. she wants to know what you would do to her.

I never got reply from before...hard black man in Grand Rapids...i'd love to bend her over that cage and pound her pussy while you were force to watch it inside.

Ha! Actually a chastity "cage" — but now you have new gears turning… a real cage… hm… Grand Rapids is too far from us. Do you make it this way often?

Surprised there aren't more comments on that beautiful ass. Where are the real bulls at?

I would like to offer clean up duties. Harper Woods area here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back