1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Black bred then abandoned stories

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by jenni, Oct 20, 2014.

1. KristinS

KristinS Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I have had to have two abortions from getting pregnant from gang bangs. Husband and I knew for sure fetus were not his and that I was knocked up during two wonderful gang bangs . Each lasting half a day with 50 cumers in each. I am more careful about taking my birth control pills now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. older bull

older bull New around here... Beloved Member :)

You have a very lovely body. You are built for fucking and need to be black bred. Think about it and give it serious consideration. We need to see more of your body

3. Barbiebnymph

Barbiebnymph Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I really was not married to the white guy. He dumped me when Dickson was born. I have had good success in my business and I now make it on my own. The black security guard sees me and his son regularly.

4. mabehika

mabehika Uk Blonde black owned Beloved Member :)

We have a black master that regularly loans her out to other black bulls . Sometimes he lets me watch if i have been good other times i have to stay at home and ask for pics .