Black bred then abandoned stories

rwall said:
Damn that is what I would love to happen to us. So far we have 4 children, only the second one is mine and so far they are all white, I would love her to have a black baby. I would love that
Maybe with some encouragement and introductions, your sexy wife will make it happen for you.

Barbiebnymph said:
I was a single senior in high school when it happened. My family dumped me. I ended up living with a black guy but not the one who got me.
I married a single mom who had been dumped by her family like that.

Reactions: eligible_cuck, Gerwin, rwall and 2 others
My girl fucked and sucked a bunch of black cock in high school but it was a latino guy that knocked her up

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, Betacucky and obeahbrown
nancyask said:
my first black guy slid his cock in a hole at a gas station bathroom stall i started rubbing it then he said suck it white boy so i did he cam in my mouth
you'd be suprised at the number of white males that have done that.

Reactions: Aussiewimpp, rwall, obeahbrown and 1 other person
rwall said:
Damn that is what I would love to happen to us. So far we have 4 children, only the second one is mine and so far they are all white, I would love her to have a black baby. I would love that
Make it happen then!

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
obeahbrown said:
Make it happen then!
The mor white wives that have a Black Man's baby, the more control a Black Man will have over the white families.

Reactions: Gerwin, rwall and obeahbrown
2wheel said:
What happened to your marriage after birth?
I was shut out of the white community,,,which included my husband of two years. I was taken in by the black community...which included the black security guard.

Reactions: rwall, mryoung, Gerwin and 2 others
Barbiebnymph said:
I was shut out of the white community,,,which included my husband of two years.
Not good.
Barbiebnymph said:
I was taken in by the black community...which included the black security guard.
This is good to hear.

Custer Laststand said:
This sounds like a plus. Are you aware that modern IUD's are many times more reliable than birth control pills, and no longer cause the disadvantages that IUD's became famous (or infamous) for when they were first developed in the 1970's...?
This is true, but it takes away the responsibility and control of his sperm from the guy.

Of course there is nothing stopping the guy from also wearing a condom.

Just to be sure to be sure.

franklinbluth said:
If you get a woman pregnant and abandoned her, while you may be a bull on this site, you are without a shred of doubt not a man. If this offends you, then again you are not a man.
A bit judgemental me thinks.

True, I personally agree, but still a bit judgemental.

And in real life there are women who can make mincemeat of any, almost any guy.

The best way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy is to keep your dick out of pussies. Its not 100% certain, as your semen can still be collected or harvested without you knowing about it. But it is a reasonable step if you want to avoid it.

eligible_cuck said:
.......... It's not 100% certain, as your semen can still be collected or harvested without you knowing about it. ..........
How, exactly, would this happen...?

More likely: If you ejaculate in a condom at a one night stands place then discard the used and full condom in her waste bin.

Less likely: you're drugged and milked.

More realistic but still unlikely: you're milked for sperm donations. You'd know about this, but not the nefarious or illegal uses of your sperm.

I have fathered 7 black babies with white sluts. It is a pleasure watching white chicks care for my offspring as I still service his white bitch. Then I live watching them clean my essence from her ravaged holes

• Love
Reactions: Panawife, dirkjan and rwall
SensualistDaddyDom said:
I have fathered 7 black babies with white sluts. It is a pleasure watching white chicks care for my offspring as I still service his white bitch. Then I live watching them clean my essence from her ravaged holes
you are doing a great service

Barbiebnymph said:
I was shut out of the white community,,,which included my husband of two years. I was taken in by the black community...which included the black security guard.
if you would have been my wife I would have loved to keep you with me and let everyone see our child

Custer Laststand said:
Maybe with some encouragement and introductions, your sexy wife will make it happen for you.
She has sex with black men all the time and loves it, just will not let them get her pregnant, I only wish

Custer Laststand said:
she knows I have told her a thousands time or more, she loves fucking black men just will not get pregnant

Reactions: Custer Laststand
rwall said:
She [my wife] knows, I have told her a thousands times or more. She loves fucking black men.
Good for your wife.
rwall said:
She just will not get pregnant.
Hm.... well.... that decision should be up to your sexy wife, of course.

Custer Laststand said:
Good for your wife.

Hm.... well.... that decision should be up to your sexy wife, of course.
It is always up to her, if she wants ok if not ok

Reactions: Custer Laststand