• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black meat here in OK

• Thread starterhotellewis1
  • Start date
Hi

Its impressive. How long and thick is ur cock

9 when its hard and very thick ..... incase your wondering

Hotellewis1

fort smith

how far are you from fort smith e-mail me at blktoy1957@y ahoo .com

Last edited by a moderator:
Its christmas time and i havent found anyone that can fit me in their scheldue. if thats you ladies holler at me and im in a giving mood right now ladies.

Hotellewis1

mmmmmmmm

mmm nice i wish i was in ok

tell me about how you like it, im on line on yahoo messager right now. username brownhornet1

holler at me and let me know

Hotellewis1

Im still looking to give a lucky lady a chance to have some of this, if intersted holler back at me here and let me know what you would do

Hotellewis1

Im going out to dinner on friday 12/7/2007 and have dinner and check out whats out here in tulsa on that night. if you want to know where and if your close send me a PM here and ill tell you where if your intersted.

Hotellewis1

Merry Christmas Ladies

I want to wish you ladies a merry christmas and a happy new year 2008. i hope to get to talk to some of you in the new year and lets see how this goes

Hotellewis1

If you ever want to chat or talk send me a PM here at DC or check out my post for additional info.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

Hello ladies

I would love to chat with you tonight. if you want to know anything or want to ask me something im on yahoo right now

My S/N is brownhornet1

If your intersted ladies holler at me im online on yahoo right now

Hotellewis1

i want to wish dark cavern a happy new year and im online today if you want to chat with me, lets chat ladies.

Hotellewis1

Hotellewis1! i would like to wish u a very happy new year, with many beautiful wht gals:)
If you need someone who serve u, just PM me;)
Peter

hello ladies

im looking to chat with ladies tonight after 6pm cst and let me know what you think here or on yahoo messager

SN: brownhornet1

Ladies im a real guy here looking hard

Hotellewis1

Hello ladies

I would love to chat with you tonight. if you want to know anything or want to ask me something im on yahoo right now

My S/N is brownhornet1

If your intersted ladies holler at me im online on yahoo right now

Hotellewis1

im still looking for a special lady for valentines day if your intersted holler at me on yahoo messager right now

S/N : brownhornet1

Hotellewis1

all right ladies im looking and on the prowl, If your in OK or close by and intersted in me holler back at me you know the address and its above incase you forgot

Hard dreams, Ladies
Hotellewis1

looking around today ladies holler if your on ......Hotellewis1

Hello ladies
Im still looking for ladies that want some of my black cock, Im around the tulsa area and if you want to talk to me im on yahoo messager right now (friday night) and lets chat and set something up or talk about it

Tell me what you ladies like to see and like to do with it

Hotellewis1
Yahoo ScreenName:Brownhornet1

IM still looking ladies if you want to know more about me you know what to do

also im going to try to work on some new pics but DC wont take them mmmmm

Holler back if your intersted
Hotellewis1

hi

HI , contact me and lets see what happens, 25 married looking for some fun

Users who are viewing this thread