• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black meat here in OK

• Thread starterhotellewis1
  • Start date
Hello ladies

Im looking for a hot date Sat night Feb 14, If your around the Tulsa Area, im going to go out on the town that night, if your intersted ladies get back to me, (yes i said Real ladies only) tell me what would you do with a night with me.

Have a good evening!!!

Hotellewis1

PS: Dont forget Valentines day is Feb 14, If you want some Real Chocolate??? You know what to do.

I want to say to all the Ladies in Dark Cavern Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year 2010. If you see the Green light on and if you want to check out my pics in my profile and get a hold of me and want to chat by PM, Get with me and ill be glad to get a hold of you.

For real Guys and Ladies here in DC From me to you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010

Hotellewis1

yes

:love: absolutely beautiful

Thank you Anaid, im glad you like, if anyone else is intersted message me on yahooIM Brownhornet1 and put Dark Cavern or DC and ill will add you. i like to hear what you have in mind ladies and also you can email me on DC as well at Hotellewis1 and let me know what your fantasies are.

Hotellewis1

I hope that you will enjoy the pics and i know its been a long time since i been on here but if you like to know me or want to talk, get at me on yahoo messager. or you can send me a private message too.

I hope you will enjoy....Hotellewis1

Check out my profile and would you want this for christmas ladies. You can get back with me on yahoo messager and let me know whats going on

XOXOXOXO Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Ladies

Hotellewis1

Hi--loved our chat--hope we can talk again soon

Last edited by a moderator:
im glad you enjoyed the chat and we will talk again ...Hotellewis1

hi

hotellewis1 said:
Hello ladies
Looking for white ladies in or around Eastern OK that want to please this piece of meat right here. If you want it bad let me know how you would treat it. Its all you can eat if you like it, Ladies, i dont offer it out too much

Hotellewis1

PS: If you want to know more about me reply back or are you intersted

nice mmmmmmmmmmm

If your intersted in chatting im on yahoo messager get with me at the information below.

Hotellewis1

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE IN DARK CAVERN ...Still looking for real ladies that want me.

XOXOXO

Hotellewis1

hello

i love it!

im glad you like Subwhitewoman. :)

Hotellewis1

Happy valentines day ladies, i hope you get all the black cock you want tonight.

Xoxoxo

hotellewis1

Users who are viewing this thread