• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black meat here in OK

• Thread starterhotellewis1
  • Start date
hi

im in OKC

honeypot I will be in OKC this weekend

I'm Charles I'm travelling to OKC this weekend for business. Would like to have some company while I'm there. Email me at cpat2271@hotmail.com

Honeypot said:

Hi would love to get together. message me on Y at okclovemaker2

I have new pics now but unforunely i cant load them here on DC because of the size, if you want to see them you can IM me on Yahoo at Brownhornet1 or send me a email at Brownhornet1@yahoo.com and put something about DC so ill know to respond to you as soon as possible.

Have a good day and im sorry for any inconvience

Hotellewis1

PS: all you other posters want to talk to the ladies that send me a post, send them a message thru their email not my post after all its pretty rude if its not for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there
If any ladies that are online right now and if you wanted to chat with me on yahoo messager right now

My screen name is Brownhornet1

if you want to know more about me click on my profile here on DC and if your intersted lets chat

I hope to hear from you soon
Hotellewis1

PS i have new pics but cant put them here but you can ask me about it HOLLER BACK

Im heading to Branson MO june 8-11 and if your around that area or want to meet, talk to me on yahoo messager soon.

mY S/N is brownhornet1
check out my profile here on DC if you want to know more

Hotellewis1

Today im looking, if your are in eastern oklahoma or near tulsa get back at me or if you want to chat with me on yahoo im there with the information below.

HI...Oklahoma here....am wanting to get my wife her first blk fuck...get back to me...she is 5ft 7 139 redish blonde hair,nice ass,,small but firm tits.

Today im on line, Is it me or am i having really bad luck around here, Lets talk about it

Hotellewis1

same [ics on user from pittsburgh ???????

thats a strong accusation considering this is MY REAL post and has been up a very long time, i bet you will tell me who this person is.

If you cant tell me i expect a retraction right here on MY POST ASAP!!!!

thank you

Im back ladies but its been a while so if your intersted in chatting with me, im on yahoo right now if you want to chat :)

hello ladies im still looking to find ladies to chat with, if this is you holler back and let me know whats going on

Have a good night, ladies

Hotellewis1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ladies

Its a brand new year and im looking to meet some ladies around here and matter of fact any ladies from anywhere, (all i ask is your real and very intersted) Last year i didnt have a good year like i wanted and with a new change, its time to have someone to have a good time with. If that is you ladies, you can get a hold of me on yahoo messager and yes ladies im very much real and looking and you cannot beat that.

I cant wait to hear from you ladies

Hotellewis1

Msg. fromTX Twink

Sexy sub whtbttmboi here in central TX.....I luv 2 give head and wanna service you sir! R U ever in TX?

hotellewis1 said:
Hello ladies
Looking for white ladies in or around Eastern OK that want to please this piece of meat right here. If you want it bad let me know how you would treat it. Its all you can eat if you like it, Ladies, i dont offer it out too much

Hotellewis1

PS: If you want to know more about me reply back or are you intersted

Im looking for Real Ladies only to handle my piece of meat

If your intersted ladies get back at me

Hotellewis1

ill be online on yahoo on 1-29-2009 to chat with the ladies on yahoo messager and im also taking friend requests as well, Shoot me a email and tell me about your self and if you want to you can check out my Profile pic of me, if your intersted ladies.

Hotellewis1

Screenname on yahoo: Brownhornet1

oklahoma looking

Looking for bull in oklahoma. Need a better pic. My wife needs a big black cock so holler back

mmmmm if you want a better pic you know what what to do my contact info is in the signature below and on the rest of this post everywhere.

does your wife want what i have to offer, or is that what you want.

Contact me either here or yahoo at the information below

Have a good evening!!!

Hotellewis1

PS: Dont forget Valentines day is Feb 14, you wife want some Real Chocolate??? You know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread