Black meat here in OK

• Thread starterhotellewis1
  • Start date

hotellewis1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2007
Hello ladies
Looking for white ladies in or around Eastern OK that want to please this piece of meat right here. If you want it bad let me know how you would treat it. Its all you can eat if you like it, Ladies, i dont offer it out too much

Hotellewis1

PS: If you want to know more about me reply back or are you intersted

Attachments

• Lewis-nike-shorts-1.jpg
    Lewis-nike-shorts-1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,103
  • blk-boxers-2.jpg
    blk-boxers-2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 413
  • Lewis-maroon-boxers-3.jpg
    Lewis-maroon-boxers-3.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 443
Hello hotellewis :) how you doin? I'm not in OK but thats a nice looking cock you've got :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you, Im glad you like it, too bad it doesnt look like anyone else does but i could be wrong

If you want this heres how to get a hold of me

Hello ladies

if you want to talk about it or want to email me heres my email address brownhornet1@yahoo. and lets chat or talk with one another

Hotellewis1

well if you wanna drive three hours you can come to us. ;)

A pretty good Bull.

Im glad you like deltablues ......Hotellewis1

Nice cock;))
xxx

Yeah i agree, really nice cock

Im glad you like it. too bad not many are looking .....Hotellewis1

PS: im straight and love a nice dressed sexy lady mmmmmm Holler Back!!!

If you want to chat with me tonight ladies 10/15/07, ill be on Yahoo messager at 11:30 CST and ill be on till 1PM CST or depends on how many want to chat and get to know me. My username is brownhornet1

If you ladies have any questions ill fill them at that time

Have a good day/night
hotellewis1

any ladies that see this post. Im online right now on yahoo messanger: username brownhornet1

If you want to chat with me you can send me a personal message here too!!!

ill be waiting
Hotellewis1

Hello ladies Im still looking and want to chat as well. if that is you Holler back

hotellewis1

Hello

You have a great cock. Love to chat or correspond with you. We are Kathy_Don46 in Yahoo both our address and handle

Kathy

where abouts are you exactly

EASTERN PART OF Oklahoma SOUTH OF TULSA. Im going to be on yahoo right now if you want to chat with me and you see this im on yahoo Messager right now for most of the night

My username is brownhornet1

Holler back

Hotellewis1

im still looking tonight and its 10:00 pm cst ladies im looking for you still

yahoo mess. brownhornet1

or leave me a private message on here holler back

Hotellewis1

I want to say thank you

I want to say thank you for the people that got ahold of me tonight and i will be on sunday afternoon or evening. if you see the green light on then im online.

on this post you can leave me a message here on this post or send me a private message or get a hold of me at yahoo messager. and for those that i been trying to get back with use the yahoo messager and/or check the messager if i have left you a message.

let me know what you think and of course holler back if your intersted (you can check the user name and ways to get a hold of me)

Im logging off for tonight BE back on sunday afternoon sometime!!
Hotellewis1

PS dont forget to set your clocks back tonight if this applies to you in the US
GOOD NIGHT LADIES

any ladies want to chat with me tonight im online at Yahoo messager holler at me !!!

User name: Brownhornet1

Lets talk

Hotellewis1

im online right now Ladies if you want to chat with me on Yahoo messager 11/11/2007

My user name is Brownhornet1

Holler back now ladies
Hotellewis1