• Start date

DamonBlack9

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2016
Earth
fetlife.com
Discuss....

So white bois and Black Men just know that we’re made for each other and compliment each other perfectly. If you truly feel the desire, I STRONGLY urge you to get together! It will be the BEST experience of your life! For the white boi it will hurt at first, but then its AMAZING! For the Black Men, them white bois will worship you, treat you so good and be the best sex you ever had. Just be yourself, and let nature take its course..Black Men you’ll be amazed at how natural you feel with us white bois..Us white bois were made for Black Men to realize and reach their pinnacle as supreme sexual dominants. Just know white bois you will feel TOTALLY NATURAL and SEXY taking on a submissive sexual role. You will find yourself by instinct falling to your lily white knees to worship Black cock and it will feel so NATURAL like it’s second nature cause IT IS! Being dominated by Black Men and getting your smooth white ass fucked will feel like DESTINY, and you’ll never harbor any illusions of being a “real man” ever again. Ultimately once Black Men and white bois get together they both are enlightened and experience sexual bliss because we are made for each other!

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, sissyjenny, littlesmallie and 26 others
DamonBlack9 said:
Discuss....

So white bois and Black Men just know that we’re made for each other and compliment each other perfectly. If you truly feel the desire, I STRONGLY urge you to get together! It will be the BEST experience of your life! For the white boi it will hurt at first, but then its AMAZING! For the Black Men, them white bois will worship you, treat you so good and be the best sex you ever had. Just be yourself, and let nature take its course..Black Men you’ll be amazed at how natural you feel with us white bois..Us white bois were made for Black Men to realize and reach their pinnacle as supreme sexual dominants. Just know white bois you will feel TOTALLY NATURAL and SEXY taking on a submissive sexual role. You will find yourself by instinct falling to your lily white knees to worship Black cock and it will feel so NATURAL like it’s second nature cause IT IS! Being dominated by Black Men and getting your smooth white ass fucked will feel like DESTINY, and you’ll never harbor any illusions of being a “real man” ever again. Ultimately once Black Men and white bois get together they both are enlightened and experience sexual bliss because we are made for each other!
Yes

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Asianhotwife said:
Do you just write whatever bullshit comes to mind or are there certain guidelines you have to follow here. LMFAO!!
Well, this is the area of the site for sissies, and I have no problem if you find some of it amusing at times. But I think the site works best for everyone if we remain non-judgemental. I've always been very impressed and pleased by just how much we (sissies) are tolerated here.

Reactions: cynful, gingercuck, sissygerda and 7 others
I know I enjoyed the hell out of the first black cock I wrapped my lips around - so long and thick. There are few that I've passed on when offered one -or more - of those awesome, mouthwatering hunks of manhold. LOVE to have a regular to please.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, cynful, cuck72 and 3 others
Oh yes would love for u to suck my big nigger cock

• Love
Reactions: ckc, cuck72, Hornyhubb and 3 others
i agree, it is natural for us to worship black men ,

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Sissycuckcrissy, subcuckimpot, Bnwoslave and 1 other person
Ironstake said:
I know I enjoyed the hell out of the first black cock I wrapped my lips around - so long and thick. There are few that I've passed on when offered one -or more - of those awesome, mouthwatering hunks of manhold. LOVE to have a regular to please.
would you like to do another one

• Love
Reactions: Focker and Bnwoslave
Nastytonyb said:
Oh yes would love for u to suck my big nigger cock
When and where

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
biguy153 said:
i agree, it is natural for us to worship black men ,
You tell them

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife
Asianhotwife said:
I certainly was not being judgemental re your sexual preferences and I was not laughing at that either. But you I believe have answered my question irregardless. There are no guidelines it seems, you just make stuff up as you go along and then act offended if anyone objects.
Sounds like you would like to put your mouth around a nice thick one

• Love
Reactions: firedogg81, Bnwoslave and Focker
You never been fucked in the ass hole

DamonBlack9 said:
Discuss....

As a sissi white boi i so believe, have always been drawn to Black Men, their masculinity and confidence. always wanted to get close and touch and when i did i found heaven in their strength , their caring attitude to a white sissi like me. i feel so natural, being their well lets say it, their submissive sissi. Such are the Superior Black Males in my life whom i so desire and worship. i sucked my 1st Black Cock when i was 14 was Black guy in my school who bullied me into it but deep down i so wanted to take His much bigger cock than mine into my mouth and pleasure it, i did and so wanted more. by the end of the week i was suking 3 of his friends, it just seemed to grow my desire and need to serve a Black Man in this way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Sweet J., subcuckimpot and 3 others
DamonBlack9 said:
Discuss....

Totally agree. If the world were a better place back in the day I''ve begged for a collar or some symbol of submission from my first BBC.

Reactions: Bnwoslave
sissiboi said:
As a sissi white boi i so believe, have always been drawn to Black Men, their masculinity and confidence. always wanted to get close and touch and when i did i found heaven in their strength , their caring attitude to a white sissi like me. i feel so natural, being their well lets say it, their submissive sissi. Such are the Superior Black Males in my life whom i so desire and worship. i sucked my 1st Black Cock when i was 14 was Black guy in my school who bullied me into it but deep down i so wanted to take His much bigger cock than mine into my mouth and pleasure it, i did and so wanted more. by the end of the week i was suking 3 of his friends, it just seemed to grow my desire and need to serve a Black Man in this way.
Sissi, you're an inspiration and role model to all. Wish I'd been more like you in my younger days.

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, cuck72, DamonBlack9 and 1 other person
silver-50swm said:
Sissi, you're an inspiration and role model to all. Wish I'd been more like you in my younger days.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: sissiboi and silver-50swm
Reactions: silver-50swm
swmboi said:
I know. The first time for me I was in heaven. It hurt a lot going in but soon turn into pleasure
so true...but once that sweet feeling started...heaven did cum

Reactions: DamonBlack9 and silver-50swm
DamonBlack9 said:
Discuss....

interesting insight

Reactions: DamonBlack9
bigdckazzwreaker said:
Sounds like you would like to put your mouth around a nice thick one
Yes, please!

Reactions: sissiboi
I'm still a virgin saving it for only bbc men I'm looking at starting hrt

Reactions: sissiboi