Black Men & white bois naturally

• Thread starterDamonBlack9
  • Start date
Entire thread of stories and comments are 🔥AF.

Hello I just joined this site, and am looking for a nice clean Black cock to orally worship every now and then

Please fuck me i love bbc masters

IMG_0363.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg
IMG_0369.jpeg
IMG_0404.png
IMG_0419.jpeg
IMG_0418.png
IMG_0416.png
IMG_1671.jpeg

Reactions: sissyjenny
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
How about starting with our own chat room. I think we are allowed to add one. If there is interest, I will check out the procedure. All sissy bois, fem bois, queer bois welcome ... and of course real men ... especiall Black Men would be more than welcome .... and we would have to show them a good time. If you are interested, let me know by posting in the thread here.

Did you start the chat room yet
GCW72m9XcAAItKP.jpg

Have not because i got very little response. But still willing if there is interest.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Have not because i got very little response. But still willing if there is interest.
... but just noticed someone has started a room called Sissy 4 BNWO ... so maybe that can be our "sorority" house, at least to start. I will check in when i am on ... hope all you gurls do ... and of course will try hard to entertain any Black Men that are interested ... or just need some worship.

I’ll never forget my first black cock! Met this younger black guy ion the hall of the peeps booths when he struck up a conversation! He asked me if I had ever been butt fucked! I thought it would be hot to tell the truth for a change and told him about my best friend fucking my ass all thru J.R. high and high school! It was erotic and when I finished my story he simply said” can I fuck your add too”. It surprised me! I had not thought of it. H I had not been butt fucked in 20 years! I said no but the more we talk the better the offer sounded! I went in a booth with him. He dropped his pants and said” come suck my black cock and get it good and hard”. I had not planned on that but I dropped to my knees and sucked my very first black cock!
In a short while he told me to stand facing the wall. He got behind me and put his black dick on my ass hole! It had been 20 years and my ass was tight. He kept telling me to relax and took it slow. Then I felt his nut savk against my ass and I knew he had his dick all the way in my ass!
While he fucked me he started race play! He said my white dad was his owner and he was fucking the white son in the barn! Before long he let out a moan and I knew he was cumming!

That was my first black dick but not my last. After that I kinda got hooked on black cock and daughter them out every chance I got!

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
... but just noticed someone has started a room called Sissy 4 BNWO ... so maybe that can be our "sorority" house, at least to start. I will check in when i am on ... hope all you gurls do ... and of course will try hard to entertain any Black Men that are interested ... or just need some worship.
I will gladly be one of your gurls

DamonBlack9 said:
Discuss....

So white bois and Black Men just know that we’re made for each other and compliment each other perfectly. If you truly feel the desire, I STRONGLY urge you to get together! It will be the BEST experience of your life! For the white boi it will hurt at first, but then its AMAZING! For the Black Men, them white bois will worship you, treat you so good and be the best sex you ever had. Just be yourself, and let nature take its course..Black Men you’ll be amazed at how natural you feel with us white bois..Us white bois were made for Black Men to realize and reach their pinnacle as supreme sexual dominants. Just know white bois you will feel TOTALLY NATURAL and SEXY taking on a submissive sexual role. You will find yourself by instinct falling to your lily white knees to worship Black cock and it will feel so NATURAL like it’s second nature cause IT IS! Being dominated by Black Men and getting your smooth white ass fucked will feel like DESTINY, and you’ll never harbor any illusions of being a “real man” ever again. Ultimately once Black Men and white bois get together they both are enlightened and experience sexual bliss because we are made for each other!
I’m a white guy that has learned to love black cock!

DamonBlack9 said:
Discuss....

So white bois and Black Men just know that we’re made for each other and compliment each other perfectly. If you truly feel the desire, I STRONGLY urge you to get together! It will be the BEST experience of your life! For the white boi it will hurt at first, but then it’s AMAZING! For the Black Men, them white bois will worship you, treat you so good and be the best sex you ever had. Just be yourself, and let nature take its course..Black Men you’ll be amazed at how natural you feel with us white bois..Us white bois were made for Black Men to realize and reach their pinnacle as supreme sexual dominants. Just know white bois you will feel TOTALLY NATURAL and SEXY taking on a submissive sexual role. You will find yourself by instinct falling to your lily white knees to worship Black cock and it will feel so NATURAL like it’s second nature cause IT IS! Being dominated by Black Men and getting your smooth white ass fucked will feel like DESTINY, and you’ll never harbor any illusions of being a “real man” ever again. Ultimately once Black Men and white bois get together they both are enlightened and experience sexual bliss because we are made for each other!
I never imagined I’d become a black cock cum slut but I did! Once a white guy tried black cock the addiction begins immediately!

Reactions: avidcocklover
DamonBlack9 said:
Discuss....

So white bois and Black Men just know that we’re made for each other and compliment each other perfectly. If you truly feel the desire, I STRONGLY urge you to get together! It will be the BEST experience of your life! For the white boi it will hurt at first, but then its AMAZING! For the Black Men, them white bois will worship you, treat you so good and be the best sex you ever had. Just be yourself, and let nature take its course..Black Men you’ll be amazed at how natural you feel with us white bois..Us white bois were made for Black Men to realize and reach their pinnacle as supreme sexual dominants. Just know white bois you will feel TOTALLY NATURAL and SEXY taking on a submissive sexual role. You will find yourself by instinct falling to your lily white knees to worship Black cock and it will feel so NATURAL like it’s second nature cause IT IS! Being dominated by Black Men and getting your smooth white ass fucked will feel like DESTINY, and you’ll never harbor any illusions of being a “real man” ever again. Ultimately once Black Men and white bois get together they both are enlightened and experience sexual bliss because we are made for each other!
I'm married but when I see a big black cock I get so horny. I'd love to be in the company of an domaint Black guy to serve his needs

Rockford said:
I will gladly be one of your gurls
By coincidence, there is a new chat room called Sissy4BNWO that could well be a good venue for us faggy fembois to interact. I will check in there for a while to see if we can generate a semi-regular group there.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
It was me who started it so any girls you are all welcome to join

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
By coincidence, there is a new chat room called Sissy4BNWO that could well be a good venue for us faggy fembois to interact. I will check in there for a while to see if we can generate a semi-regular group there.
Nice

Prisonwife said:
It was me who started it so any girls you are all welcome to join
thanks for starting the room, darling ... hopefully sometime you and i can entertain some Black Men in there together 🥰 like in the old days in prison 😍

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
thanks for starting the room, darling ... hopefully sometime you and i can entertain some Black Men in there together 🥰 like in the old days in prison 😍
Hot thought

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Great

Reactions: subcuckimpot
I'm surprised and a little disappointed that this thread only has 3 pages. Meanwhile other less important and less interesting ones have many more.

silver-50swm said:
I'm surprised and a little disappointed that this thread only has 3 pages. Meanwhile other less important and less interesting ones have many more.
LOL Well actually interest does go into how busy a forum is. It if were up to me ... and apparently you ... the whole site would be devoted to white bois of all kinds serving Black Men. LOL

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
LOL Well actually interest does go into how busy a forum is. It if were up to me ... and apparently you ... the whole site would be devoted to white bois of all kinds serving Black Men. LOL
That would be hot with me too!