• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black on White X-blog

• Thread starterAmylynn
  • Start date

Amylynn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2012
darkanimainc.blogspot.com
Well hey guys, dames, and in between.

It's spring break here at the U of Fracken A and I'm stuck in the computer lab earning extra credit as my friends are down in Florida doing God knows what with other girls and guys. And what do I have to show for it? Nerds. Nerds at the terminals typing up last minute term papers in anthropology, history, and none of them are the type for me.

So what have I done so far?
Viewed this pervey little sight on my laptop.
OMG...the section of female facial expressions....winning.

So, I borrowed a few pics, two so far, and decided: Fuck it. I'll make a story blog about black guys and white girls. Yummm. Right?

So here it is so far: Dark Anima Inc.

If I get some decent views, I'll keep it going after spring break.
Deal?:cool:

Funny story.

As I'm in the commons having something to drink (mocha yumz), I get a phone call from guess who? Yep. Ex-boy friend.

I have my mini going, scouring the net for a blonde bimbo sucking on a huge black dick and ring-ring.

"Hello?" I say, know full well it's my crazy ex.

"Sup," he says, his natural voice ridden over with machismo.

"Oh, just writing."

"Bout what?" he asks. Sounds of Florida are in the background. Drunken hotel room buddies. You know the story.

"Well, I'm blogging again."

"Oh," he says. He thinks I mean online gaming stories. "Which game this time?"

"Cuckolds.com," I whisper with a little heat.

"What?"

"You heard me. I'm addicted to that that site you used to jerk off too."

Silence as that sinks in.

"Anyone chatting you up?" he says, jealousy in the air.

I chuckle softly, looking at images of black cock, blondes over 30, crossing my legs because I'm oddly getting moist down there. I'm in the commons. I can't get all hot and bothered here. I wait for him to say more.

"Anyone chatting you up?" he repeats like a jerk-a-sore.

"What do you expect?" I giggle. I'm not telling him that so far, only one cuck has had the nerve to message me.

"Those folks on there sit and wait for someone like you. They are all about the pussy."

"I don't think I like your attitude," I say with pip. I'm choosing my image as I say that, and I have the words for the new picture. A story about a football mom, a black linebacker, and a hot blow job. I'm thinking about telling him that. I don't. This is too sweet of a deal. I like to gut a man slowly.

"Goddamn it! GodDAMN it!" he swears.

"Hey," I say softly.

"Yeah," he says, fuming.

"I really, really like black cock---" And I click my phone off. Tossing it on my table, clicking it with my fingernails like I'm tapping him on the head, I smile deviously.

Smiling, I write on my blog: Fractions with Kathy Perkins. And I know. I know that down in Florida there is a guy having one miserable-ass time on spring break.

Very very nice. How sweet of you, he should be totally into ur conversation, I know I would be.....lol

Well hey there Cissymaid. You're a quick one. Just about to throw on my jeans and tee and head off for another boring day at the old computer lab.

Oh, the bf? LOL. He sees himself as God's gift to women. Caught him hooking up on me, so yeah. I don't put up with that. Hope he's reading this right now. Burrnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Later then:)

OH...P.S.
Sorry I was just a little vague up there. He was hooking up with another man while stealing my undies!
Now, don't get me wrong. I'm all about open sexual adventures....but just not as a stab in the back.
So...yeah....have fun in Florida in my panties!
LOFL!

Wow, u seem so cool. How could he ever stap u in the back. Love the humiliation. Hope to keep up the chattin. cc

So...it totally hit me on the way to work this morning (coffee does that for me)...my Ex (Whose first name is TODD and I hope he reads this) was just like you....I'm thinking. So I looked up some quick terms and sissy (as in your name cissy...I get it now) is what TODD was and is...and probably always will be (and he's ASS is going to written about SOON).

This is starting to piece together now.

So....Cissymaid, are you telling me you like to suck dick and lick vagina as long as I control who you do? Blahhhaha. ZOMG. I could be so mean to someone like that. Wow! Think I'm starting to actually dig this place. I'm Drow like that:)

MS AMYLYNN, absolutely. I would love to suck cock for you, but most importantly, licking ur pussy whenever you need it, especially after you have been throughly serviced by a black cock would be a dream come true. It would be an honor to clean u out everytime, no matter how much cum was deposited in there. It would be gentle and loving, and would be such a sweet feediny for your sissy. I think you would love it. I have plenty of frilly outfits befiting of the position. (Sweet smiles)

Wowzers!

Cissymaid....I'm at work....keep it down or the dweebs might hear. Stupid monkeys on Runescape. And not a one of them could lift my purse! Where's a strong black male when you need one?

Ok, so....do you bring your own panties or do you need me to loan a pair. I hope you don't gunk them up....have to wash them if you do. And do you actually go out in public dressed in female clothing? Hmmm.....and you would eat male sperm from my vagina?

Wow! LOL! Are you a man or a _______wait, don't answer that. I think I can predict your answer. My dad, a Marine from the old Iraq war, would call you a pussy, or maybe if he was pissed, dickskinner. But it's ok with me. Everyone needs a gay or sissy friend from time to time. Don't worry, I'll protect you from my dates! When I find the right MAN that is:)

Ms Amylynn, yes I have my own panties and have on occasion gone out totally dressed. Funny thing is that I'm not totally a pussy as I am a vet as well. I'm just very much into being cuckolded by a strong woman such as yourself. I am a sucessful business person and very giving.
And yes I would gladly eat sperm from you and would fluff ur lovers for some hard lovemaking for you. Also as for your dates, I would love to prepare you for your dates by dressing you, bathing you etc as your sissy servant. U deserve the pampering!

Lovely blog you have there.
Though I'm curious about the name: sounds kind of quirky.

MS Amylynn may I send u a private message and did u see my earlier post?

@ CM...nope...too busy PKing.
But there's no PM up there *points with her finger*

Ummmk, done doing that for a few minutes.
Absolutely you can PM...but you gotta have fingers.
Was busy being "quirky" in a boring world of guys and their pathetic dick-brains.

Oh didn't see that earlier. Not sure what PKing means lol. Hope I didn't offend you. I think you are amazing....lol. I have thus far totally enjoyed our convo. (Sweet smile)

Offend me?
Oi veh.
You wish.
We picked up QQ aggro. It's cool, cause I gotz da ice shield.

BTW u rock, Todd is an idiot..........!

Hello Amylynn! I have enjoyed your blog and stories there although I must say your black characters, and the way they speak, seem to come straight from Amos N' Andy (It was an old radio and tv show, Google it if you don't understand my reference). Nevertheless, I suppose it balances out all the other portrayals of black men on these pages who are portrayed as sex machines, with massive tools, that dominate every white person that crosses their paths.

I am interested to hear about Todd, the ex, and how he used to make you perform oral on him while he looked at this Forum. I saw that you wrote that somewhere, here, and would love to hear more. You definitely should put that in the blog.

Keep up the good work, your stories are interesting and your comments are witty and sharp.

Yeah Snoblin, it's too make them look stupid, like all my male characters will from
now on.

But right now, you're in my thread, and I might have to pull a crit on you if you keep
talking about my Ex.

Enjoy the blog while it lasts....*thrums bow string*

And your female characters just like big black cock? The divorced suburban Mom was calling old Eddie the football player "Sir" just as quickly as old Eddie could say "Yessah."

C'mon, Amylynn gives us some first hand stories about the ex (who I won't name-lol). Sounds like you need to vent a bit about him.

You're like a breath of fresh air to this place so don't take any of my comments too seriously. I'm just having a little fun.

Users who are viewing this thread