• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black on White X-blog

• Thread starterAmylynn
  • Start date
It is painful, but if you demand it it shall be done. I desire to please u in every way.

I am afraid I do demand your spread legs before my crimson form.

But ohhhh, baby doll.

I'll go slow and easy with you. And I shall bring tampons galore:)

*slicks up her huge black dong with EZ Glide, and pulls your panties aside, pushing against that whimpering hole of yours....slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly.*

Shhhhhhhhhh, now bitch *puts her black stained fingernails on your lips* No talking love.
Just give in totally. *begins to push in*

I lay there and relax, knowing that my Goddess is pleased pushing her large black cock inside. Tears begin welling in my eyes as she goes all the way in, I focus on relaxing my pussy as I want to be attended to by my most beautiful cuckoldress. As I relax, I feel the giant phallis pressing on my tiny prostate g spot. I am in pain, ashamed of what I have become, and strangely excited to be owned by my Goddess Amy Lynn.

As she saws away at my pussy, I feel precum oozing thru my chastity device and realize that I am her bitch. I remember what she told me about my small clitty and about what is happening to me everytime I am dressed in womens clothes. As I remember that I realize she is the total cuckoldress for me.

*reads and smiles*

I am just about ready to step out for the evening, slave. Nice to see you doing your little homework assignment.

I am, for the most part, pleased with you.

As I spray perfume on, I wonder, will you jack off that pitiful clit of yours tonight?
Or do you have plans with your "girl"friends?

Do try to amuse yourself while I am away, dahhhhling.
I might send you something new if you are really, really good.

Don't burn the place down while I'm out.
And best of all, don't touch the dildo whilst I'm out. That's off limits to you, sissy.

Ta-ta.
Wish me luck.

*leaves*

Yes Goddess, I will be here waiting for you. Please enjoy your night out. Love cissy

I hear my Goddess come thru the door, smelling her sweet perfume, hoping to get the chance to clean her tonight. Smiles

*sliding between the sheets, her panties a right ugly mess, she lightly pulls her sissy's ear until he wakes, realizes...succumbs to the odor of another man who was been between her tender white thighs*

"He was so big, so hard," she says as her sissy slides down, and with his teeth, gently pulls down her red panties full of cum. "Why are black guys always so hard? And oh my gawd, so passionate in the way they screw a poor white girl?"

She hears her sissy mumble something as he begins to lick at the creamy froth. Her pussy twitching, she clamps her right hand on the back of her cuck's neck, and with redheaded intensity, pushes his face into the pie.

"Oi....now this is sweet," she says, her body already building up for the next cum.

As I pull down the soaked panties, I smell the sweet musty scent of raw sex. As I move in to gently kiss and suckle my nectar, I feel my Sweet Goddess place her hand on my neck pulling me into her sex. I eagerly lap up her juices along with the sperm both outside and deep within. I finish after her 3rd orgasm then take her panties to relish the smell of my feeding. I an owned by this young, beautiful, intelligent and creative redheaded Goddess.

Welcome back my beautiful Goddess.............curtsey to you head bowed.

My delicate little sissy *puts her hand on your head as you curtsy*
How delightful to be respected after a full day of moving. *thinks about how good it would be to have is mouth on her clit right about now*:cool:

It would be so wonderful Goddess. I love u. I miss u sweet girl.

I am very soon cumming thwre

Amylynn said:
Cumming? *chuckles*
With that tiny thing between your legs?
How?

There's an article on Wikipedia that's a real eye opener.

@electricsecks

Really Einstein!
Want to fucking link me before I trash you?
Stupid mother fuckers these days!

Dearest Naked Apes of this Benighted Forum,

After sounding off against Mayor Mac Cheese, I realized how wrong I was to stoop, to descend to his redneck, hillbilly level. Yes, I did speaka-speaka his language of violence, and aye, it is my truest gut reaction to any KKK intrusion in my life, however, I am moving onward to a forum more reflective of my own personal moral ethos. And no, I am quite sure nobody here will be able to read and comprehend this paragraph save one of you. The one I speak of needs no introduction, for he knows I admire him deeply already.

But before I log out, never to return your freakish horror show of a forum, a forum so rife with ignorance that one of your own members calls it Yuckville, I will give you prophetic word from the Ivory Tower:

I. The Rite of Withering

If only you people could take a look at the level you've sunk to, accepting the will of others over your own merely for the mark that Mother Nature randomly placed on you. If you could see what I see then you would behold a nightmare of worms, worms ***** on the filthy soma of Old World fascism, nay even more---biological determinism. What fools you truly be *winks at Puck*.

II. The Prophecy of Doom (for apes)

However, I do see bright stripes in those that accept a pansexual notion of the human animal, and in those who actively seek to bind with others of different cultures (not "races" for there is no other race than the human race). These "happy few" will go onward on their merry way to pave the road to a true Type I society. A society that at its center is the ethos of blending, of sharing, of actively merging into a human race of rainbow hues. The heartaches over gay marriage will be forgotten, for the religion that begat that nightmare will be placed on the shelf next to Homer and Virgil and thus treated as mere epic...tis all. Sex will thrive yet, but Mother Nature's grip over us all will be thwarted by science. We will have gleaned all from the code human, and disease will be understood and eradicated. But the last and most exciting thing will be this. Some of us will step out of our corporeal sheathes and merge with our technology. Some of us will have affairs with AI beings, and some of us will become like gods---immortal.

In such a world like this, a world that is taking shape even now, I am going to be the brave one who steps away from this Old World cavern of barbarism--for I wish to behold the sun, and not its shadow. I am going to let you chew each other's faces off like cannibals, for that is just what most of you are. Without victims, you are bored, worrisome; what is more, without victims your life becomes small and you feel the walls closing in on you. Your neighbor's wife, and your hillbilly first cousins will not be enough for you--eventually. Your fleshy vauntings will turn on you, until, like a serpent that sucks its own tail, you will go mad.

Many of you will commit suicide in despair of your lives; many here will reject the coming of the Type I, and die in the shadows of greatness, the roar of many lions in your ears as you pass from this grave we call Earth *nods to W.C. Bryant*. Yes, I am simply going to let you at it, for there is the shovel. You can bury yourself, O beast of the field.

With fondest hopes you find not God, but true Gnosis,
Amy Lynn

P.S.
I predict the rabid masses with do two things at this closing:

A. Write a cowardly message, a craven message, here to prove they are nothing but chimps in the wilderness. To them I say: find a mirror.

B. Or since they find writing a terrifying act, they will hurl their own feces between the iron bars of their self-made cage.

I rather think B for grand old Mayor Mac Swallows (for he swallows his own lead in the shadow of Type I's coming).

Ta-ta! *waves*

Whata gasbag that Amy Lynn was ....good riddance
to bad rubbish.

This has been removed.

Amylynn: "But before I log out, never to return your freakish horror show of a forum"

I'm sure this "Amylynn" GUY will return to this forum with a new nickname.

You know he won't be able to stay away.

Users who are viewing this thread