Black Superiority & Reparations

• Thread startermiss.lovette
  • Start date
M

miss.lovette

I would like to chat with people who share the same idea as me about black being the superior race and who believe that white should do their reparations to them! If you have opinions and idea you'd like to share with a young white girl, just add me at sweet_baby89230@hotmail.com !

Get over it. We have.

your a fucking moron!

I like this girl.

Give her a break.

You do realize that less than 1% of whites owned slaves in the mid 1860's right?

Then throw in the immigrant influx in the 1880's on into the early part of the 20th century. Far Far less than 1% of whites in America today had slave owning ancestors. Making everybody pay for what a tiny portion of the people had is preposterous.

Throw in all the other non white races like Asian, Latino, middle eastern are they going to have to pay reparations too?

How's this program going to work without violence and resentment?

Completely idiotic. No one is owed reparations for one but if they are superior as you claim then why would they be in need of reparations to begin with?

black PEOPLE had slaves to the pyramids in egypt where built by black slaves that where owned by black people.

not to mention most of the persian army in the days before the greek empire where black with black slaves.

gangers said:
black PEOPLE had slaves to the pyramids in egypt where built by black slaves that where owned by black people.

not to mention most of the persian army in the days before the greek empire where black with black slaves.

The most recent slavery existed in Arab countries, with African slaves.

Are reparations also due from the descendants of the Africans who sold their countrymen to the European and Arab slave traders?

gangers said:

That is actually nonsense.

The people who built the Pyramids were very similar in appearance to the middle eastern people (Arabs/Jews) that we see today. They were certainly not black!

Okay people, it may be true that Arab and Jewish traders bought far more Africans from the black slave traders than white people did, but the fact is that white people are far from blameless either and we DO owe the black people of the world reperations.

How about the eldest daughter (between the age of 18 and 300) of every white family in the world be offered to black males as a gift of apology?

shit thread

I Agree... Many Owe Reparations

I think the blacks and everyone else who has been on the public dole owe the American taxpayers reparations.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Okay people, it may be true that Arab and Jewish traders bought far more Africans from the black slave traders than white people did, but the fact is that white people are far from blameless either and we DO owe the black people of the world reperations.

How about the eldest daughter (between the age of 18 and 300) of every white family in the world be offered to black males as a gift of apology?

The less than 1% white aristocrat slave owners are all dead
The Jewish Merchants that traded slaves are all dead
The blacks that were slaves are all dead
The rival tribes that sold Africans to slavery are all dead
Not only are all of these people long dead, but their kids are all dead too.

Taking money from people that had nothing to do with slavery and giving money to people that were never slaves... their parents were never slaves, and in most cases their grandparents, great grand parents, and great great grand parents were never slaves is a horrible idea that would end in violence.

It's just a dumb idea to make black and white people fight and argue each other.

IndyHubby said:
I think the blacks and everyone else who has been on the public dole owe the American taxpayers reparations.

Exactly.

Feels like we are back in school getting a history lesson - and not having to pay school fees, lol.

Person 27 said:
You do realize that less than 1% of whites owned slaves in the mid 1860's right?

Then throw in the immigrant influx in the 1880's on into the early part of the 20th century. Far Far less than 1% of whites in America today had slave owning ancestors. Making everybody pay for what a tiny portion of the people had is preposterous.

Throw in all the other non white races like Asian, Latino, middle eastern are they going to have to pay reparations too?

How's this program going to work without violence and resentment?
===================

Why didn't the 99% who did not have slaves STOP the 1% from MISTREATING THE SLAVES ?

We are talking about animal vets handling the pregnancies of black women, and proper Doctors handling the pregnancies of white women.

Would it help if the white race were to become the downtrodden race for 50 years and the black race run the country for 50 years - would that help the white race to understand the emotional damage their behavor did?

And of course, we could round up white men and falsely accuse them of crimes and execute them for the same frivalous reasons that got black men executed.

We have the recent releases of two black men locked in prison for 37 and 45 years for crimes they never did - dna proved they were innocent. And white men consistently blocked attempts to have dna evidence considered.

Should those who blocked the dna evidence deliberately, be now put in jail for 45 years for deliberate aggravated cruelty or just be executed immediately?

The black race are still being discriminated against by the legal system. Obama needs to stay in power until discrimination has been STAMPED OUT.

The white race are also discriminated against in employment law. It's legal to refuse someone a job interview in this country because they are white. All colours want a level playing field and to be recruited based on their ability not their skin tone.

Wasent all this beat to death in a older thread?? Scheshhhh.

Yeah, but I don't think some people liked the answers