Black Superiority & Reparations

• Thread startermiss.lovette
  • Start date
925bbc4sub said:
all of these smart, dumb ass people in here claiming to not be racist/prejudiced/biggots..but funny how we come to the dark cavern- an IR sex site- to get off...? how fuckin dumb and in denial do you have to be to NOT understand and acknowledge that RACE/RACISM/PREJUDICE have played some part in developing the fetish that you have for IR sex?!?

Of course you're right. I think everyone should be more honest with themselves. I'm a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, and about a dozen other things.

That's not ALL that I am, but I have all kinds of hangups. So do you and everyone else on the planet. That's just how it goes.

Everyone has hatred and bigotry in them. Whites and blacks hate each other. Men and women hate each other. Group X and Group Y (fill in the blank) hate each other. Again, we all don't ONLY hate each other. We can like one another too, and people can get along decently if they try. But I think it causes more harm than good to deny that people have these dark, horrible thoughts. It's part of life.

Leon BBC. I do not mind this thread OR take offense. But I really like your comment that you have gotten over it and I think a lot of Black people have. enough about that.
I am white male in W NY state

this well never happen the whites have the money how many blk billionare are there just look on here 50% in forom are white gay asshole and other 10 % acting like there a female to jacl off to as blk talk to them or looking for pics the only way that blk will ever get ahead is ed and stop lilling each other and get there number down in jail

killing

miss.lovette said:
I would like to chat with people who share the same idea as me about black being the superior race and who believe that white should do their reparations to them! If you have opinions and idea you'd like to share with a young white girl, just add me at sweet_baby89230@hotmail.com !

The U.S. Government already offered them reparations right after the civil war. The U.S. government also offered to return all former slaves and their children back to Africa. The country of Liberia was created by the U.S. for that purpose. Those who wanted to return did so, those who wished to remain did so. The black now in this country do not deserve reparations because they are here because their ancesters chose to remain here. If our government were to be stupid enough to offer reparations, how many black would have to pay as well. The first slave owner in this country was a black man. His name was Anthony Johnson and he took an indentured servant, John Casor to court in order to accomplish it in 1654. It is a documented fact.

Hi, my name is Alan and I'm emailing you because your post on Slut Wives caught my attention. I'm a whiteboy who has grudgingly accepted the superiority of the black man. It has been a long agonizing process but I have accepted the fact that black men are superior to us whiteboys and that my place is as an inferior weakling. The big black masters are superior to us whiteboys in many very important ways. They are generally bigger, stronger, and bolder. Also, they have much bigger cocks and greater stamina; being able to please women better than whiteboys. I am intimidated by and envious of the big black masters all at the same time. I get aggravated and aroused at the same time when I see a big black master with a beautiful white girl. I always wonder if he took her away from a scared whiteboy weakling. Sheer pantyhose or stockings are very important articles of lingerie when white girls are serving big black masters and secondarily to tease, torment, and aggravate us white weaklings. I think we are on the same page in regards to the superiority of the black man.

HI whiteCuckold and TY for posting. I very recently acknowledged all this. I forgot Bolder. I am getting ready to join the Army (as a sissy). Th interviews about me being a homo were extensive. AND they were conducted and led by Balck Men. Hot, Studly Black MEN. Mostly sergeants and a few officers toward the end. the tis when I knew they were going to accept me. It is harder for a gay boy to get into the service. They actually train you about things NOT to say (or DO)!
I was also further trained to accept the superiority of the BLACK MAN ! I do not know if all white bois are trained this way , IF gay of Not. I will got to boot camp this summer after my first semester at Seneca Junior College.
Love, Mary (My real name legal name) since 18th birthday. Called Mary since 16

There was no slavery in America. Never happened. You say it did? Prove it. Show me one of those flags they used to call Confederate. Oh, they took them all down? Well, show me some statues then, you know, of southern generals that fought for the south so they could keep their slaves. They took all the statues down you say? And there is no photo proof, and no movie proof, so it never happened.

So now we whites can be slavery deniers, just like there are Holocaust deniers that say Jews were never enslaved and murdered in the ovens. What? You say that we have photos and movies of the Jews being murdered? There are even a few people still living? Never happened. The Holocaust deniers say it never happened even with all the proof that still exists. People believe the Holocaust deniers, so they will also believe the slavery deniers.

white_man_loves_ir said:
I like this girl.

Give her a break.

White Man, I think they are saying more than just words on the 'Paper". Like-is this really a sweet young girl? But I pretty much agree that Black MEN need to be treated equally at the least. I am a sissy male and I know that Black men are SPECIAL in their lovemaking abilities. I was gaga for their cocks since pretty young. Even was taken to a couple of proms and other events by older black boys. That was my first proms. Then to my own proms with white boys a year or two younger. All varsity jocks. Stars of the teams or captains-even the Quarterback (2x). EAch time with me as their female GF. I probably enjoyed HS more than ANYbody once I accepted myself.
I suppose now that I have posted this---next time i should tell the extreme part.
Love, Heatehr -->heather would have been my name if born a natural girl