Black Superiority & Reparations

• Thread startermiss.lovette
  • Start date
Reparation is a white sissy fantasy. Please please please get the fuck over it!!!

Khufu_k said:
I ain't a cracka

Never said you were. But callin' them a cracka makes you look a fool. And a 'cracka'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm paying reparations by giving my white pussy to any black guy who wants it. It's the least I can do to make up for the sins of my ancestors. lol

susyslut said:
Well I'm paying reparations by giving my white pussy to any black guy who wants it. It's the least I can do to make up for the sins of my ancestors. lol

Your doin' it cos you find black guys attractive. Has fuck all to do with the past.

Yea. I was kidding, Leon, that's why the lol. I fuck black guys 'cause I LOVE black cock.

Leon is obviously a brother with common sense. Same old racist BS on this site never ends. Just fuck people and have a good time.

Person 27 said:
You do realize that less than 1% of whites owned slaves in the mid 1860's right?

Then throw in the immigrant influx in the 1880's on into the early part of the 20th century. Far Far less than 1% of whites in America today had slave owning ancestors. Making everybody pay for what a tiny portion of the people had is preposterous.

I think the girl is merely jesting with everyone! Duh

Josetta said:
Would it help if the white race were to become the downtrodden race for 50 years and the black race run the country for 50 years - would that help the white race to understand the emotional damage their behavor did?

I totally agree honey. Every single white person (and Jewish person and Arab etc.) who perpetuated the african slave trade hundreds of years ago should be dug up and thrown in a river.

it would finally put to bed the anguish that the african people have felt thanks to the whites and semites

_Mark_ said:
The white race are also discriminated against in employment law. It's legal to refuse someone a job interview in this country because they are white. All colours want a level playing field and to be recruited based on their ability not their skin tone.

Nonsense. Where is your proof?

Discrimination against certain racial groups may be allowed in Africa and Asia, but it does not happen in any western nation. Not in the 21st century. Are you sure about this?

susyslut said:
Yea. I was kidding, Leon, that's why the lol. I fuck black guys 'cause I LOVE black cock.

Sorry babe, I lose my sense of humor when it comes to shit likes this. I love ya.

Pooch said:
Leon is obviously a brother with common sense. Same old racist BS on this site never ends. Just fuck people and have a good time.

*High fives Pooch*

blackcocklover29 said:
Nonsense. Where is your proof?

Discrimination against certain racial groups may be allowed in Africa and Asia, but it does not happen in any western nation. Not in the 21st century. Are you sure about this?
Still nonsense?

Police force admits it discriminated against white men - Times Online

Not the case that I remember but found this while trying to dig out the one I remembered. The case I recall was in London, not involving the police force.

Person 27 said:
Indy with that statement you just included vets who are disabled due to war injuries and all others who are disabled and cannot work.

what a Bull thread.

If somebody wants to pay reparations...then do it. but dont bother the rest of the world.

PS

Nobody love racist, especially who is racist against their own kind.

In this day and age, everyone should be striving towards equality, not digging up the past.

southern indiana bitch wife need it real men, got boob job and tumy tuckk evansville area live 1/2 way to louisville south on exit 86, want my cell to set-up 812-719-3978

How long have we been useing DNA for court cases? I don't think it was used In court when those cases were being tried. LMAO

Better to remain silent and be throught the fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt!

white_man_loves_ir said:
Okay people, it may be true that Arab and Jewish traders bought far more Africans from the black slave traders than white people did, but the fact is that white people are far from blameless either and we DO owe the black people of the world reperations.

How about the eldest daughter (between the age of 18 and 300) of every white family in the world be offered to black males as a gift of apology?

BullShit!

ilikewhat1c2 said:
Better to remain silent and be throught the fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt!

Practice What You Preach!

The Slaves and Slave Owners are all DEAD.

Half of my ancestors were in europe when slavery was in america the other half were in and fought for the union. We dont punish children for the sin of their parents, or in this case Great Great Great Grandparents...

Racism can be found in all people, even Blacks, i.e. New Black Panther Party.