• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde vs Brunette vs Red

Blonde vs Brunette vs Red

• Blonde

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • Brunette

Votes: 69 27.5%
  • Red

Votes: 101 40.2%

• Total voters
i voted for blonde but to be honest i could go for any colour 'cept maybe purple rinse

I love the explanations and examples, its sort of a study to see what guys prefer.

P.s. thanks for all the shout outs :) X

I'm brunette, and I love seeing all sorts of couples. But there's something about seeing a redhead with one of the guys that makes me smile.

hot red head

red head

Attachments

• 2005-05-07_081455_lorna.jpg
    2005-05-07_081455_lorna.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 327
I like em all. But the redheads I've met have been nasty. Dirty dirty girls who need a good spanking. Bless them. :)

..... I do agree about the "black on blonde" schtick being overdone, especially since the vast majority of those blondes are dyed. All-natural blondes are still great to see though.

Luckly Im a real Blonde, dyed doesnt count. Interesting to see that red heads have kept a consistant lead.

I love me some Blondes and Brunettes, but Red heads are such a rarity that I don't understand why a perfectly fine looking read head changes her hair color.

lol..........My Ex has been all three.
But i think that reds are the best look more assured confident......dominant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back