• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeders Needed

• Thread starterbobinbetty
  • Start date
My daughter and son in law got into swinging right after they got married. They had a pregnancy and we all love Tyrone whos just turned 3, im including pic of him and my daughter taken at christmas. For those women who want children from thier lovers remember they are a gift and motherhood shouldnt be taken lightly. My son in law was apprehensive at first but loves Tyrone also amd loves his mom.

I am starting to get some what appears to be serious replys. I would like to share my email responce so I save some time and don't waste yours. This is a cut/paste:

Hey,

Are you "*******"? I got a PM from him and if it is you I won't repete myself...

Right now we have 1 guy for May 27, 28, and 29. I think 3 days should assure our goal. We have plenty of room for guests so that is not a problem (we want our guests to stay the weekend). We have a few rules that I hope is not a problem:

Absoluty no drugs!

Alcohol can be a problem so we ask only light drinking if any. We always have beer on hand for the "Beer Frame" but don't want any of our guests pounding a 12 pack in a couple of hours :) Monday afternoon/evening we will have a nice cookout ( T-Bones if that is OK, let us know if you want fish or if your a vegan, we will accomodate you for all meals). I think that is when everyone will be done if you know what I mean, plenty of drink will be available then.

Must be STD free and proof no older than a week (We will have ours for your inspection). Our goal is a healthy baby and mom!

Bob will be present but will not join in. He will be taking photographs so you must not be camera shy. These are for private use, they won't appear on any pay sites.

We ask our guests respect us and each other as well as our property. We are looking forward to a fun and "filling" weekend, no drama... This will be at our home rather than a hotel as usual.

I hope this doesn't sound like we are too controling, we're not. We are experenced in groups and have met many different types of people. I am sometimes amazed that some people need spelled out what you and I may just think is common sense. We are not "Freaky" people, just every day folks that are looking for boring, average joes with average lives that know how to have a good time.

If after all this and your still interested, email me a photo (G rated is fine). We are looking for a good jean pool. Normaly I like size but for this weekend the seed is what I'm after. Please refrain from sex for a week, I'll make it worth your while...

We look forward to hearing from you

B.

Hello Bob 'n Betty 05.15.06

bobinbetty said:
My husband and I decided to go through with me getting breed. I am getting off the pill and want a black baby but don't want to know who the father is. Were thinking 4 to 6 guys for a weekend. If interrested, please let us know.
Hi I'm a interested sbm.
Are you open to visiting Chicago & i'll make your desires a gratifying reality.
contact f_pittman75@hotmail.com

bobinbetty said:
I answered the few responces I recieved but no one (but one guy) replyed back... I guess I need to put an ad in a swingers rag. I guess I'm not what black guys here want :(

I won't bother y'all anymore

Are you kidding me. Trust me if I was anywhere near the RVA area Id so be all over this. Trust me dear you are exactly what black guys want.

This is a fake post and the sexual photos are stolen ones from a couple in Florida that I know personally. The photo showing the person's face is likely fake also but is not the photo of the women in the sexual photographs.

I'm in Hampton roads. Hit me up when you're ready. edrummer88@yahoo.

***FAKE ALERT***FAKE ALERT***FAKE ALERT***FAKE ALERT***

This whole scam was recently ******* as a total fake on the site Niggerworship.com. If you are a member there (it's free), do a search for the thread called "Just Me", and there you will find that what I'm telling you is true.

jeeeesus....

...why do people bother putting these fake things up? It's so annoying when you actually are for real, but there's too many people wanting to piss about. If you wanna piss about, go be honest about it, but don't waste time!

sm

God dam it!

My galfriend sugarmouse is right, we are a real couple and it seems impossible to find real blk guys cos of people like this ruining our fantasy! cheers guy.

what r u going to do with the bastard black baby afterward, sell it to some private research facility for experimentation? sounds like u and ur hubby have thought this through, lol!

bobinbetty said:
My husband and I decided to go through with me getting breed. I am getting off the pill and want a black baby but don't want to know who the father is. Were thinking 4 to 6 guys for a weekend. If interrested, please let us know.
What a wondeful idea! My wife and I are a bit older - she in her early 40's and me early 50's - good shape. We currently have 3 healthy kids, but have thought about adopting a black baby - at least adding another child to our clan. We live near Chicago - there are many black babies available. We both would like the baby to be hers with a suitable donar. She has wonderful genes - and she is very attractive - which reduces the risk of the great genetic unkowns. Me just average - but am very supportive and a loving husband. We are trying to figure out when she becomes pregnant - how do we survive in this upscale white community we live in at present. We are fairly new to adding men to our "family" - but have found the one we tried so far worked out quite well. I don't participate, but an thrilled at sharing my wife - and I feel confident she will always choose me as her primary mate. She enjoys the excitement and challenge of other relationships within our "extended family" also, and now feels comfortable with experimenting further given our initial success. As I mentioned - we are thinking about having a surrrogate Dad, but have only seriously considered "white men" so far for social reasons.

Take care and the best of luck!!

Jon

So how did the breeding go? Are you pregnant? Lets see pics

Just want to say. Wow. she is sooooooo hot

Totally fake. Guys give it a rest. The anklet picture is taken from the website nipplecharms.com. Sexy pics anyway.

wife and black men

I have watched my wife fuck black men I worked and others. her first black man was in a XXX theater in Boston. nothing better in the world to watch.

im interested

Let me know day, time , and place.

Users who are viewing this thread