• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Busty chinese wife (clothed)

• Thread starterhotfuzz
  • Start date

How big would you say her breasts were?

• A

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • B

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • C

Votes: 61 49.6%
  • D

Votes: 32 26.0%
  • E

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • F

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
I will try my best to get more photos for you. All your comments about how fuckable she is has encouraged me a lot. She is a very conservative chinese wife outside but is an oriental sex kitten inside. And it is this slutty side which I am trying to bring out. Will keep you updated. Thanks for all your support!

Sex kitten is right - I'd love to make her Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:D

I've been offline all week so trying to catch up on the thread - always look at YOUR thread ;)

Here's another update for all you guys who are a fan of my wife. No clear shows of her breasts, but this one does show her holding a giant rod... hope you like!

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 356
I persuaded my chinese sex kitten to wear a very very short skirt to the park...

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 492
She does appear very happy with what she has in her hands. Does she come home and give you sloppy seconds after she rides the merry-go-round?

Ahhh - answered your other thread (stop confusing me - LOL)

Wow!!

hotfuzz said:
I persuaded my chinese sex kitten to wear a very very short skirt to the park...

She is definitely one of the hottest women I have seen lately. Shes looks innocent and sexy at the same tiem

As a treat, I am going to pound my little chinese wife tonight on behalf of all you guys. To all of you who want to fuck the hell out of my busty sex kitten, merry christmas!

How did it go?

hotfuzz said:
As a treat, I am going to pound my little chinese wife tonight on behalf of all you guys. To all of you who want to fuck the hell out of my busty sex kitten, merry christmas!

I can presume you enjoyed her as much as I would have
You can show off deservingly, she is gorgeous

Merry Christmas

And please post more pictures, and if ypou have some a little more daring it would be my Xmas treat

She decided to do seduce me with a bit of role playing. She gave me a massage and pretended to be a massage therapist that is offering extra services. Then when I entered her, she started pretending to struggle and kept saying she is married and that i cant do this to her that she only gives normal massages. She carried on pretending to struggle and her moans were so hot. It was truly the most surprising and best xmas present she has given me!

Ps. My wife's role playing only started a few weeks ago. When we first married she didnt even speak during sex. But now it seems that she is having a bit me role playing every time even if it is just a little bit. I dont like sloppy seconds etc but it is very encouraging because I like her to be more naughty.

That's very encouraging :) Go with the flow and see where her mind is wandering. The role-play she moves towards can give YOU ideas for increasing her pleasure in the play.

As a 'therapist', she's putting herself fairly well "in charge" of the situation (even though she loses control of it) - so pushing her towards a schoolgirl/teacher fantasy is not ideal at present. Maybe Nurse/Patient is a possible (still giving her the 'power')... Use your imagination and let us know if we can help ;)

Great Thread, to add my comments to the rest, yes she is one oh so sexy and cute woman. She has a great body, love to see her in more revealing poses, but the imagination will suffice for now, I have a fantasy of her riding my cock, her tits in my hands as I fuck your little Asian beauty long and hard and leave her dripping and totally spent.

Hope she responds to the role play, I sure what role I would like her to play with me.

greymaster said:
That's very encouraging :) Go with the flow and see where her mind is wandering. The role-play she moves towards can give YOU ideas for increasing her pleasure in the play.

As a 'therapist', she's putting herself fairly well "in charge" of the situation (even though she loses control of it) - so pushing her towards a schoolgirl/teacher fantasy is not ideal at present. Maybe Nurse/Patient is a possible (still giving her the 'power')... Use your imagination and let us know if we can help ;)

Hi, I've been trying to encourage it a bit more lately and she seems to have settled for me being a male massage therapist, giving her a massage then me in appropriately touching her then end up doing her very rough. She seems to love it, and tries very hard to keep making sensual moans throughout. It's incredible... any help would be much appreciated!

MacMhor said:
Great Thread, to add my comments to the rest, yes she is one oh so sexy and cute woman. She has a great body, love to see her in more revealing poses, but the imagination will suffice for now, I have a fantasy of her riding my cock, her tits in my hands as I fuck your little Asian beauty long and hard and leave her dripping and totally spent.

Hope she responds to the role play, I sure what role I would like her to play with me.

Thanks for your comments, yes my asian beauty does have a fantastic body. Shame she always keeps it hidden under her clothes though! What roleplay would you do with her?

hotfuzz said:
Hi, I've been trying to encourage it a bit more lately and she seems to have settled for me being a male massage therapist, giving her a massage

Ah... I seem to have got that totally backwards, she is putting herself in your hands in an allowable 'touching' situation. It's "old", but I think "Doctor and Patient" is a direction. Various examinations that take more and more clothing off, until an intimate examination, and a special injection to take care of the problem... which obviously needs to be ****** as deep as possible to get the best results ;)

hotfuzz said:
end up doing her very rough. She seems to love it,

I'm glad to hear it, but that line has now got MY mind giving me images of how she would look and sound if I was doing her deep and hard. My cock inside her hot belly and my body slamming against her hard enough to have her tits dancing :)

I really am at a lost end as to what to do going forward to make my wife into a hotwife. She's not the type to go swinging, cheat, or take nude photos anytime soon, but what is she?!

She's very loyal obviously, but she does enjoy licking my balls, and even me putting a finger into her ass when I do her. And when she said "it feels like all my holes are being filled!" I was over the moon.

But I just don't get what she is right now - she's not a swinger etc, but at the same time some of the things she does in bed is fairly hot! Or is it just me who thinks that?

Anyway, just wanted to air my half-frustration at not knowing whether she's a hotwife, a prude, whether she's kinky? I really have no idea.

She is a woman who wants to please her man in the bedroom. Enjoy it!

If you wish to push into a cuckold lifestyle then keep pushing the idea softly when you are making love. Perhaps she will decide to please you in this way. Just don't get any ideas that she is thinking of this on her own.

A perfect answer there from Susan's Slave. You know that I'd swap places with you in a second to have a sexy and giving girl like that. ENJOY your sweet wife, and let your imagination add whatever extra spice you need.

You know you can get thoughts and images from us here, but DON'T try to push them into reality or you could lose all of that wonderful gift you've got. And with patience and understanding - who knows what might happen in the future?

You guys are right, she is a very willing giver and does anything to please me. I really should enjoy it right? I will definitely try my best to do so...

She recently played a roleplay where she was a masseuse and gave me extra services as well as the normal massage, but in this roleplay she wasn't my wife but an actual masseuse. I knew I was threading on thin line, but it seemed she didn't mind and enjoyed it! I really do get some nice surprises at times. I think what surprises me the most is that she's a very conservative wife, and yet she seems to get these very dirty ideas in her head, it's a bit mind-boggling!

Here are a few more photos for you to enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 244
hotfuzz said:
No one else enjoying her? Drop a line here just to let me know please! Pm me if you want more details.

I only date Asian women. Their pussy hair is one of many reasons I find them so attractive!

Users who are viewing this thread