• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Busty chinese wife (clothed)

• Thread starterhotfuzz
  • Start date

How big would you say her breasts were?

• A

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • B

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • C

Votes: 61 49.6%
  • D

Votes: 32 26.0%
  • E

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • F

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Thanks for the clarification. I still think the story would probably put off someone new to the game, rather than help them move forward in the lifestyle.

I do agree that legalizing and controlling ************ would go along way toward making a better society. I've been reading a blog by a sex worker who has suggested that some women may have a genetic bias toward being prostitutes. Wish I could remember her name.

Your story does bring back memories. I spent the 1970's in San Diego as well, much of it in adult store video booths. If your ex was still working in the 1980's I would imagine she ended up in jail as the vice squad really took over that town.

Thanks again for the update.

your wife looks beautiful, she is very hot, would love to see photos of her

Stoned_rabbit said:
Are you sure she's ur wife??

My friend's Asian wife (clothed))

Or is it ur friends wife?

Shes mine. I was initially afraid of being seen as perverted for ******** my wife until I found this forum and realised its not just me, and that people take it so much further.

Well, now that you know, are you still wanting your wife to have big cocks?
Is she interested? :cool:

mrcinym said:
I'm certainly not the expert, but my wild imagination came up with the idea of, while she is giving you a blowjob, and of course while you are giving her a lot of positive feedback about how good she is making you feel, slowly bring up the idea of how good SHE would feel if she had a hard c*ck pumping away in her p*ssy at the same time she is sucking you...

That is a very very simple yet likely to be very effective. This will put the idea into her head without freaking her out by going crazy and saying something like `i want to see you do other men`. Thanks for the idea! I will find the right moment to try it out and see how she reacts.

Willy peter and susans slave. Very exciting debate. I am not aware of my wife knowing anyone working in a massage parlour but we do walk past quite a few and she has noticed the scantily dressed asian women. It would be too extreme to send her there obviously and she would never do that. But the idea of her maybe giving a friend a friendly massage came to my mind. Nothing dirty but maybe he you get turned on if I made sure she wore a short skirt. Not sure really but have definitely put ideas in my head!

hotfuzz said:
But the idea of her maybe giving a friend a friendly massage came to my mind.

Getting her used to touching other people, and them being relaxed (and enjoying) her physical contact). I'm more than happy for her to start slow with my body like this (before I ravage that sexy woman for both our pleasures - LOL) :D

Bringing an old thread back from the dead, but I have a question about something I have been noticed.

In this wife pix section why are there so many asian wives being mentioned? What is it about them that makes people want to share them? I want to see my chinese wife brutally ravaged but I dont think most people would see her as the cheap slut I want her to be! What do you all think?

Reviving any thread with your wife on is always a good thing ;)

What is it about Asian wives that makes people want to share them? I've seen two main reasons...

One - they are married to submissive Asian men with small cocks who want to see them filled by a bigger, harder, stronger cock.

Two - they have the reputation for being submissive and wanting to sexually serve men, so those more dominant husbands that enjoy them also want to share them.

As for your little Doll - I have a thousand uses for her and many tests along the way. Here is one of the simplest (which she passed beautifully and was well rewarded).

Attachments

• Hotfuzz04.JPG
    Hotfuzz04.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 113
your wife is beautiful, hope to see more photos of her, i think it would be easy for men to see her as a submissive little slut

Troutstream, its great to know that men sees her as a submissive little slut. That is the dream!

Greymaster, I think your two reasons make sense. It seems most men see chinese women as wanting to pleasure men, which is basically saying sex dolls or whores. I like it. And fantastic caption! I do have new photos so will add soon.

Really good to see that my wife is seen as submissive and a slut...

hotfuzz said:
Here's another one of my wife. What do you guys think? Is she fuckable?

definitely very fuckable

hotfuzz said:
Does no one else want to ravish this big breasted asian sex doll
Yeah,I have a sex doll."She" is so real and sex.I love her very much.
0m8a0053.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread